Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevenora
Stranger
dosing ? - variations in dryness
    #732735 - 07/08/02 11:43 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey guys. I failed to weigh my mushrooms when they were fresh, I immediatly put them in a drying chamber. I have 12 mushrooms in different stages of drying and I've decided to trip in the next few days at the will of my mood. These mushrooms were all from the first flush, pretty fat and were about 3-4 inches long fresh. They're cubensis. I weigh 130lbs and have taken mushrooms twice. I'm thinking I want a level four trip. Can some of you give suggestions of how many I should take? I really don't want to take the wrong dose. Thanks everyone.

Venora

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: dosing ? - variations in dryness [Re: venora]
    #732756 - 07/09/02 12:31 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If the shrooms are not all cracker dry,it is hard to find the exact dose you desire to consume.
Despite that, you can simply have a few at the rigth moment and in the right place. I have found out that it is more important than the dose you consume sometimes.
I have had more enlightening (and heavy) trips with 2 Grams than i have had with 3 Grams both fresh and Cubensis...
There are so many factors...

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Sterile]
    #732895 - 07/09/02 04:29 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineBlueBus
Re: dosing ? - variations in dryness [Re: Anonymous]
    #732954 - 07/09/02 05:17 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

My method of dosing......Take a handful of shrooms - you should be saying to yourself, damn thats a lot of shrooms can I really handle this many. Then you put some orange juice in a blender with your handful of shrooms and push the blend button. Make sure their blended into little peices then down the hatch they go.

You can do that or just weigh out two, three, or maybe even four grams on a scale. Everyone reacts differently to psilocybin so the only way you're really going to know is trial and error.

BlueBus

--------------------
I paid good money to see myself fall apart, I'm not about to give up now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies