Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemycocurious
Mike O. Kuerias
Male User Gallery

Re: Freeze fresh then vacuum [Re: poof]
    #7324576 - 08/23/07 06:18 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

FWIW, if you really want to get that "fresh" shroom kind of rush, there are some amino acids and vitamins you can take that will create a boost in your serotonin and dopamine levels in your head.

100mg 5-HTP
500mg L-Tyrosine
500mg DLPA (DL-Phenylalanine)
500mg L-Glutamine
500mg Vitamin C
500mg Magnesium

----
lots of pills, lol. The first pill is the amino acid precursor for seratonin, the next three are precursor amino acids to dopamine, and the last two are just healthy. ;-p

As always, your results may vary. Me, I can't go near anything that tweaks my seratonin levels anymore. Too much mdma once upon a different lifetime...

--------------------
:justdontknow: Don't mistake my tone for a "matter-of-fact" attitude.  I'm just presenting what I believe to be correct, until I'm corrected...

- How Myco-Curious Prepares Coir & Compost Substrates
- How Myco-Curious Builds A Bulk Humidifier
- How Myco-Curious Builds An Automated Greenhouse
------------------------------------
figgusfiddus said:
Keep in mind that inoculating or whatever in front of a flow hood won't help your bad substrate, your bad inoculant, your bad sterile procedure, etc. etc. etc. It's not a +3 flowhood of magic, it's just a tool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Freeze fresh then vacuum [Re: poof]
    #7324701 - 08/23/07 07:35 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

poof said:
ive tried honey, let me say doing so will make you hate the taste of honey.

I have never done this but I'm sure its true,there is more than one flavor of tea that I used to like until I used it to help me eat mushrooms and now I don't like them anymore:projectile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale