Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemkc
Vajrayana
Male

Loc: Dharma Path
Dreams of Dying
    #7318922 - 08/21/07 06:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I always have weird, interesting dreams. This morning I had what seemed like a long segment of dreams, in which I am basically dying. Before the death they were just random dreams, like talking and doing random shit with a girl I used to talk to. Such as, she offered me to smoke some pot at a movie theater (I've been dry for a long while.) I tried looking up some information about dreams of death, but most are external, meaning they dream of actually being shot at, or just death in general. I had a weird dream of actually being in the process of death, or bardo. Not only once, but twice.

I can't remember exactly what happened right before the moment of death in the first time, but I do remember the experience of it; somewhat. I felt some intense vibrations I believe, but I was obviously afriad. This is when I was extremely aware with my mind. I tried to maintain the awareness with my mind during the death, like practicing WILD (Wake-Initiated Lucid Dreaming.) I was just scared during this process, and basically didn't accept my vibrations. I did see these weird psychedelic looking images such as hypnagogic imagery, but I believe they were brought upod the thought of it.
I then "woke up" from this experience, and saw my apartment. I don't know if it was like an out of body experience, but I felt like I woke up from a nightmare. Not exactly a panic attack, but it felt like I just woke up from a dream. I was just thinking about it in my apartment, just standing and wandering around I believe, then suddenly I saw a bright, shiny white light in my small kitchen corner on the top of the wall. I then got really scared, and I started to float towards the light. "Oh my god I'm really dying.. what is this?!" was suddenly in my head. Everything around my apartment was just trickery and delusion from reality in waking life it seemed, I felt deceived as I was floating. Meaning, I thought I was really awake, but I was dying. This is where I don't remember that much anymore. But during this experience I was just thinking alot of shit, such as "What will my mother be like without me? Or my friends..?"

I guess I woke up for a little bit after this? But then I fell right back to sleep.

Then I had a series of weird dreams, such as 2 giants fighting. I don't know. Just completely random shit. Something was happening in a city street I believe, like the 2 giants or demons fighting or causing some sort of shit. I felt like I was in danger, so I started to run towards this dark "highway." The police was chasing me, yelling out "Get him! He might be an accomplice!" or some shit. From the way I perceived it, the "highway" seemed smaller (like a cave) I then fell onto the side of the highway, which was lava. I then started to get mild vibrations I believe, but I also kept my mind aware yet again. I read a little about Dakini Land in the book, "Guide to Dakini Land" from before. I didn't complete the book though, only a few pages. During the experience I just kept saying "Please take me to Dakini Land" over and over. I then started to say a manta. "Om vajra kundalini hanahana hvut swava" which is the only mantra I could remember to say. I don't remember much, but I then started to feel really sleepy. I then drifted away to sleep. When I woke up, I was in my bedroom inside my apartment. Suddenly, it felt like it was a fake death and I didn't die. I was in this somewhat hot liquid. I got up from it. I then went to my mom in the living room (In the apartment, but furniture was arranged differently.) I thought it was like fake reality from before when I entered into the white light. But I then started telling my mother that I died or if I did die. I kept saying "feel my skin.. am I awake?" I was just freaking out. Nothing happened for a few seconds, so I guess I was in reality.

Then, well, I don't remember much of what happened after. Just some more random dreams. I slept alot longer. But I really want some information on this. Seemed like a near-death experience. When I get vibrations in my dreams, I get scared and I don't accept it at all. It's a total downfall, which probably prohibits an out-of-body experience from my dreams. Wish I could control my emotions in the dreams. Just thought I'd share and get some feedback. Dream interpretation?

Thanks for reading. Took a while to write :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Dreams of Dying [Re: mkc]
    #7318965 - 08/21/07 06:30 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Why do you think it was an NDE?
You know... dreams are famous for producing hallucinations. :shrug:
But honestly, that kind of dream interpretation that you're looking for is never accurate. To be more exact, is very far from the truth.
First of all, a dream is what you want it to be since it's yours.
I didn't read the book you've mentioned but I suspect, at least from the data I gather, that it could be a catalyst for these kinds of dreams for you.
Also it is very important what has been on your mind lately, what impressed you, what you kept thinking about... the data you gave is insufficient and a dream can't be "interpreted" without that kind of basic information.
I think it is in your desire to have a real experience similar to the one you dreamt, still, this doesn't make your dream be real.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Invisiblemkc
Vajrayana
Male

Loc: Dharma Path
Re: Dreams of Dying [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #7318984 - 08/21/07 06:40 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I know it wasn't an NDE, but it just felt like a different experience. Not really looking for a dream interpretation to be exact, but it's just interesting to read about some information about similar dreams. Dreams are weird, what can I say? Vibrations is a good key in the dream.

I haven't read the book for a while actually, never really gained that much information from it. Highest Yoga Tantra for Dakini land.

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: Dreams of Dying [Re: mkc]
    #7319228 - 08/21/07 07:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

" I was just scared during this process, and basically didn't accept my vibrations"

I am beggining to think this is all that fear really is, just not being able to accept a reality, a differing vibration. I was doing some swimming yesterday and i decided to swim under water back a forth with like one breath. At one point i realized that what is holding me back is not being able to accept that the closer i get to the feeling of death, the more that the truth of the truths i hold within this reality, crash. Like yesterday, i was seriously desiring air, beggining to get frantic, when i reminded myself to center myself, my energy basically and to accept that i was not going to breath until i got to the wall. I started the excercise by imagning i was inside of a flooding room and there was no way i was going to breath. I realized that it would be better for me to accept the situation and live within accepting that i would not be breathing. This acceptance first and the centering of the energy was trully invigorating - it gave me the ability i needed to accomplish what i wanted. The inability to accept is trully what brings fear to manifest, causing to act irrationally. I read this in a book:
F - false
E - evidence
A - appearing
R- real

Its taking on more meaning to me now, especially during this post.
Koo

oh yeah i had a dream about dying. I was in a car about to crash and i was like alrite, her i die. So i crash and my dream turns all black like the picture got erased and then I was re-incarnated haha.
Funny stuff. But i was re-incarnated into the same life, but i knew something more in the back of my mind!

Lol

I love you all!

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder