Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

anybody ever heard of changa?
    #7315654 - 08/20/07 09:08 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

a good friend showed me this, he says he tried ait and it took some work but he ended up with a resin from Psychotria and Syrian rue. the resin, so im told, was about 40% dmt and the MAOI was Dried 20x rue liquid extract dried up and mixed with the psychotria extract. all

"the notorious 'changa' is a shamanic smoke mix that has been developed in australia by mixing herbs and plant material of varying kinds (most commonly incorporating shaved vine and sometimes vine leaves) onto which a dmt solution is poured and allowed to evaporate.

It is quite possibly THE way to go in terms of smoking dmt, and can even be rolled into joints without effecting the ability to 'break through'.. It is commonly 30-50% dmt by weight, and people often change the recipe depending on what they wish to achieve.
It seems that by incorporating the plant teachers into the mix a smokeable ayahuasca is achievable whereby the experience is a little more grounded and earthier and appears to last quite a while longer.

IT seems to be a lot more user friendly then just smoking crystal, and also allows for a level of plant interaction in what can be a quite ethereal experience.
I have also read that it is incredibally effective at kicking a brew in, or re-visiting the peak, and u can even work yourself into a deep aya like state by having repeated sessions over a period of time.

There are some incredibly interesting mixesbeing made out there and people even incorporate ritual space, essences and harmonics whilst 'downloading' onto the plant matter (not to mention the multitude of different herbal constituentsbeing experimented with).

Its an exciting process and definately an evolution in the way we are able to work with dmt and ayahuasca plant guides."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineretrospect
Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #7315672 - 08/20/07 09:14 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yeah im from australia and its fair popular around here.

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: retrospect]
    #7315692 - 08/20/07 09:17 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

cool, any info on it? preparations, experience, etc?

Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
    #7315790 - 08/20/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

wow. that sounds amazing.
i've honestly never heard of this before. and thats saying something. there isn't much new in regards to dmt it seems.
it kinda reminds me of the stuff the McKenna's were looking for in True Hallucinations  at first, but never really found.
i would love to find some more informations about this.
thanks for posting man
:grin:

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7315805 - 08/20/07 09:43 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dirtworshipper said:
wow. that sounds amazing.
i've honestly never heard of this before. and thats saying something. there isn't much new in regards to dmt it seems.
it kinda reminds me of the stuff the McKenna's were looking for in True Hallucinations  at first, but never really found.
i would love to find some more informations about this.
thanks for posting man
:grin:

yeah thats exactly what i thought at first. i really want to know more about this, it sounds like a good weekly smoke.

np thanks for reading:thumbup:

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
    #7315862 - 08/20/07 10:00 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Is this used by natives or what?

How is it prep'ed?

What goes into it?

Does it have any historical use?

Thanks for posting 5 shrooms for you!

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7315877 - 08/20/07 10:05 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Teotzlcoatl said:
Is this used by natives or what?

How is it prep'ed?

What goes into it?

Does it have any historical use?

Thanks for posting 5 shrooms for you!

good question, i have no idea. i i know nothing more than what i stated before about this. i reallllly wanna know more.

Offlinefeed.your.head
Stranger

Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7315879 - 08/20/07 10:06 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

sounds interesting. it prolongs and intensifies the trip <--- a fact.

Edited by feed.your.head (08/20/07 10:13 PM)

Offlineretrospect
Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: feed.your.head]
    #7315907 - 08/20/07 10:12 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

to prepare it you decide on what ratio you want of MAOI plant to DMT, we like to use caapi leaves they work fine. you can mix in other things if you like just to make a nice smoking taste but maybe not. then you weight out your dmt and weigh out your plant material and if you have the right ratio you dissolve your DMT into a solvent. we like to use shellite but this is the same as naptha. once it is dissolved in the solvent, chuck your plant material into the shellite and mix it around every 30 mins or maybe 10 mins, while it evaporates. i like to set up a fan to evaporate it faster but you can do what you like. my friend like to freeze precipitate his dmt and then with the remaining solvent he uses of making a smoke mix.

Offlinedirtworshipper
Male User Gallery

Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: feed.your.head]
    #7315909 - 08/20/07 10:13 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

hmm.. so it's basically like soaking material in dmt in a solvent?
like... fortified DMT plant material?
hmmmm.
:bongload:

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Offlineretrospect
Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7315916 - 08/20/07 10:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

basically yes, an infusion. but smoking activates the MAOI to prolong and intesnify the trip. meaning you can use smaller amounts of dmt and be more reckless in how you smoke it. as apache shaman said even a joint works. gotta keep in mind the ratio you used and use maths to work out a dosage with the MAOI and dmt infusion.

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7315923 - 08/20/07 10:20 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

oh i guess its not what i thouhgt it was. i thouhg tit was something you could do w/o the dirty chemicals. seems like you still have to extract the dmt freebase first, from what you are saying.

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
    #7315929 - 08/20/07 10:22 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

sounds quite interesting. i may give this a try.

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: anybody ever heard of changa? [Re: waixingren]
    #7315941 - 08/20/07 10:27 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

h i guess its not what i thouhgt it was. i thouhg tit was something you could do w/o the dirty chemicals. seems like you still have to extract the dmt freebase first, from what you are saying.

Same here:(

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Offlineretrospect
    #7315951 - 08/20/07 10:28 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

god damn you people amaze me. its still the same experience and there are no dirty chemicals involved in the final product if u do it properly. if you wanna do it an easy way cause your lazy then just do an alcohol soak. go ahead and smoke fats/oils and tannis, be my guest. you miss out on an amazing experience just because you have to put some effort in or maybe use some chemicals? what is wrong with you :S

Quote:

ApacheShaman said:
oh i guess its not what i thouhgt it was. i thouhg tit was something you could do w/o the dirty chemicals. seems like you still have to extract the dmt freebase first, from what you are saying.

well this is how we do it in my confined for of psychedelic friends, iunoo if its done differently in other places.

i know you could soak the bark in alcohol/mehtanol and then evap the alcohol with plant material in it. this would mean youd be smoking all the fatty and oils and tannis and whatever else is in the bark too. id rather keep my lungs clean and smoke the pure form. plus my lungs are quite weak as i do not smoke often so a pure form infused with leaves is easer on the lungs.

ahh wait a second. i was assuming you meant changa made with acacia. because dmt from acacia is literally a goo cause it has so much other stuff in the bark. this is why acacia is never used in ayahuasca cause all the other stuff in the bark wud probaly make you sick. well maybe plheypholia could be used because it is high content in tje leaves.

then again if you were using a plant like psychotria which is used in aya this would be different. acacias are not used for aya because they have so much other dirty crap in them youd be damaging your body. so you kinda need to do an extraction if u wanna get clean dmt without the numerous amounts of fats fats fats and especially tannis in it. ok say you used a typical aya plant psychotria is a good one. you get get your ratio right and grind the dmt plant material up and put it in alcohol, well i think methanol is best. let it soak for a while, maybe a few days or maybe a week. then you add your amount of MAOI plant material into the alcohol while it evaporates. your finaly product would be a greasy fatty and gooey plant/leafy material, but hey if u wanna be lazy or all natural this would be how its done.

Edited by retrospect (08/20/07 10:36 PM)

Offlinedirtworshipper
Male User Gallery

#7316003 - 08/20/07 10:44 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

so, could you just extract DMT from mimosa hostilis using naptha as the solvent.. and infuse this on to some plant material that was also an MAOI? like.. caapi leaves or something? hmm.. seems veeery interesting. the maoi would definitely kick the dmt up.. and duration too i would suppose..

there isn't an issue with tolerance?
passing a joint of this stuff around works to blast everyone off?
hmmm.

--------------------

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7316006 - 08/20/07 10:45 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

retrospect said:
god damn you people amaze me. its still the same experience and there are no dirty chemicals involved in the final product if u do it properly. if you wanna do it an easy way cause your lazy then just do an alcohol soak. go ahead and smoke fats/oils and tannis, be my guest. you miss out on an amazing experience just because you have to put some effort in or maybe use some chemicals? what is wrong with you :S

Quote:

ApacheShaman said:

well this is how we do it in my confined for of psychedelic friends, iunoo if its done differently in other places.

i know you could soak the bark in alcohol/mehtanol and then evap the alcohol with plant material in it. this would mean youd be smoking all the fatty and oils and tannis and whatever else is in the bark too. id rather keep my lungs clean and smoke the pure form. plus my lungs are quite weak as i do not smoke often so a pure form infused with leaves is easer on the lungs.

ahh wait a second. i was assuming you meant changa made with acacia. because dmt from acacia is literally a goo cause it has so much other stuff in the bark. this is why acacia is never used in ayahuasca cause all the other stuff in the bark wud probaly make you sick. well maybe plheypholia could be used because it is high content in tje leaves.

then again if you were using a plant like psychotria which is used in aya this would be different. acacias are not used for aya because they have so much other dirty crap in them youd be damaging your body. so you kinda need to do an extraction if u wanna get clean dmt without the numerous amounts of fats fats fats and especially tannis in it. ok say you used a typical aya plant psychotria is a good one. you get get your ratio right and grind the dmt plant material up and put it in alcohol, well i think methanol is best. let it soak for a while, maybe a few days or maybe a week. then you add your amount of MAOI plant material into the alcohol while it evaporates. your finaly product would be a greasy fatty and gooey plant/leafy material, but hey if u wanna be lazy or all natural this would be how its done.

there is nothing wrong with chems and there is nothing wrong with fats. its all the same in my opinion. and no im pretty sure you cant to an alcohol extraction now. you MUST basify it before you extract it.

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7316016 - 08/20/07 10:47 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

ill just stick to the good old free base and occasional aya.

Offlineretrospect
    #7316036 - 08/20/07 10:53 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

"and no im pretty sure you cant to an alcohol extraction now. you MUST basify it before you extract it."

how do you think aya works then?

not basifying would mean you extract the dmt in salt form. using resin would mean the dmt is in salt form.

if salt for of dmt can be smoked, it will work.

"there is nothing wrong with chems and there is nothing wrong with fats. its all the same in my opinion."

then why not give changa a go?

Edited by retrospect (08/20/07 10:53 PM)

OfflineJRichter420
Stranger

#7316089 - 08/20/07 11:06 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

ive never had the chance to smoke pure dmt but i tried this changa stuff awhile ago and although it was strong i couldnt fully break through with it. id smoke a massive cone and be hit with this massive force that would just about knock me out. then id lie down and get visuals similar to a low-medium dose of shrooms for a few mins then be back to normal again.

did i need to smoke more or simply just hold in the smoke for longer (i could only hold in for a few seconds before having to exhale).

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder