Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Brown Rice Flour, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMeSaUsA
journeyman
Thoughts needed???
    #731419 - 07/08/02 01:34 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well i was going to try my large shelv unit and make a big ass terrarium. but it would be to obvious in the place i live. so i was thinking of using my ol 40 gallon rubbermade terrarium and casing the whole thing insted of tossing the cakes in and fruiting. this is my plan: i have about a dozen brf cakes and i am going to chop them into lil peices (1/2 in squares) mixing it with cow dung. then tossing a layer of jiffy mix on top once its ready. i was thinking of using perlite on the bottom of the casing. the cool mist tek for rh well i think thats it any comments?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: MeSaUsA]
    #731454 - 07/08/02 01:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: Thoughts needed??? [Re: vatoloco]
    #731712 - 07/08/02 04:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

hey, vatoloco...shut the fuck up...please?

i'm so sick of hearing you pious forum experts complain about redundant/answered questions from newbies. if it's in the Grow/Find Section of the Shroomery mainsite i can understand..but i constantly see posts from you and others like you telling people.."just search for it". i followed your instructions and searched the Grow Log Forum for "Neglect". i didn't find the post you claim exists. if you're going to be annoyingly condescending the least you can do is demonstrate the truth of yr claims and provide a direct link to the information, otherwise your statements are merely annoying and baseless... you also need to buy a new blasteopod..the old one is molding.

OfflineMeSaUsA
journeyman
Re: Thoughts needed??? [Re: ]
    #731788 - 07/08/02 05:10 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Now boys cool ur jets. i do read the posts, i do review the teks, i just recently found how insightfull the shroomery FAQs realy r. the grow log is probly my fav forum. good call on the direct link idea, but its kinda a hassle to find them if its common knowledge for a vet. i have been reading posts here for a year or more. basicly what i wanted to know is if i should go with the perlite on the bottom of the casing. the cool mist idea is also someting i was wondering about. my gusse is it will be fine. keep the forum insightfull dont screw it by making it a rant forum, i have seen good forums go to crap from that. even though it would not happen here.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Thoughts needed??? [Re: MeSaUsA]
    #731799 - 07/08/02 05:15 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

well i think thats it any comments?

My comment is that you should post in the proper forum. This is not an advanced question.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Thoughts needed??? [Re: ]
    #731837 - 07/08/02 05:27 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

And you vaporbrains, your nick is an accurate one. The space in your head is obviously filled with just vapor.

I went to the grow log and looked. If you can't find it there then you're to foolish to be growing anything.

You can also find links to it in the Cultivation forum. How long did you look? 30 seconds?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (07/08/02 05:28 PM)

OfflineMeSaUsA
journeyman
Re: Thoughts needed??? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #731873 - 07/08/02 05:40 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ok now im pissed!!! WANA SEE A DIRECT LINK HERE IS 1 4 U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=713125&page=18&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
read the first reply.
ok it was said to be a good idea in a smaller casing, what about a larger casing bulk style

Anonymous

Re: Thoughts needed??? [Re: MeSaUsA]
    #731890 - 07/08/02 05:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

that's not the thread he was describing and it has nothing about christmas lights. is you crazy?

i;ve was reading Bulk Neglect Report before that pimp impregnated your mother. i'll fucking kill your mother's aloe plants. back to the science. arguments are for simps.

Edited by Anonymous (07/08/02 05:52 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Brown Rice Flour, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation