Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke)
    #7312110 - 08/19/07 08:38 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

so. yeah
im laving my hom, th only home i have ever had, in just about 2 weks now. befor i left me and  a few buddies decided to pull out all the stops and have one last blow out in big sur. this originaly started as "rggae on the river 07" seeing as how thr was no reggae on the river this year, we decided to make one.
anyway getting to the point.
i got of work went and loaded the car and m and my freind Bla set off to meet Dil and GB. we left th bay late got to big sur around 11:40, actualy before that one of the weirdest things evr happned we pulled over at a gas station and the place wa sclosed but when i went and tryed to opn the obviously locked door, it opened. we where all alon in an empty gas station food mart at 11 at night. we could have robed that mothr blind but insted we only took 2 lightrs and an energy drink and called it even :wink:
so anywho. we st out on the trail from big sur station at midnight. pitch black, new moon. this was  hard. vry hard. we had no idea what we whre gtting ourselfs into. after 4 hours and 4 mils of purely up hill hiking with our 80somthing pound packs we decidd to make camp for the night and finish the hike in the morning.
w wake up hop back on the trail and comut the rmaining 6 miles out to our destination. "sykes camp" is known all ovr the world for its amazing beuty, remot location and natural sulpher hot springs :laugh:. we arivd and set up camp. took a dip in th springs and settld in for a restful night, and deservingly so. evry muscl in my body elt like it had ben raped individualy.
we made chili and chilled around the fire. as sun bgan to set i got the hankering for som othrworldly advise. so i loadd up my freebase pipe with the pungent smelling dmt toook 3 long drags and fell back onto my back as redwood bark sparkd with electric fury. i lokd up to see the canopy of a red wood burst into what i am now refring to as a bio fountain. all manor of life, microbial cats, deer, turtles, wildibeasts where all pouring out of this tree like some ornate fountain. and then bcoming lost in an incresingly intracite green latice work of squirming eyes and shapes. i rald back in amazmnt unable to say a word or even move. the second i came of i rmember saying "that is quit possibly the most gren anyone has ever had the privalage to see, ever" and it was true. everything was gren, infinite shades of it. ven me and the tapstry i was on, wich is red...
truly an amazing jolt from abov, and my most profound dmt exprience to date.
aftr that we chilled did whip its then fell asleep.
Monday-
w, or rather i woke up, to check on the camping situaton. a few eople had alrdy left and th camp wich is right nxt to the springs was now open, i hurrid back wok the crew and we set up our camp up river right nxt to the springs, we where sykd. the beutiy of this place is unfathomable ven with thes pics. so as we gathered wood to make lunch i saw somthign inteeresting up on a sand bar. 5 girls where all sunbathing nude right infron up us. we walked up and had a nice conversation with thm like they where completly normal people, not sur hot naked girls. we invited them over to the springs and they came over. we dubed them the "water nymph(o)'s and they giggld and bouncd and splashed about infront of us all afternoon. it truly was an epic summer day. after they went back and it got close to dinnr we all got ready to get down and dirty with our fungal altergos. i at 5.2 grams and to b honst i couldent ven bgin to tell you about this trip. it was too poweful. too much enrgy, coming from everywhere. the earth the rivr, my nerons. we whre all deep in it and loving it. bst n2o bing in a long time :wink:
we laughd and cryed and danced the night away listening to 2-22-74 :gd_icon:
i will never forgt the stars that night. such soul scraping bauty wa smnnot mnt for this world.
ok and now to make and epic long story short. we woke up. packed up. then mand up and bgan the 10 mile hike back in the midday sun. we stopd at the 5 mile mark, had lunch smoked and i got alot of pics of cool redwoodnss.

Ok thats all im gonna say, im sur no one read all that but hell :shrug:
goodbye california, may you not go to rot while i am away.

-PICS-
Camp

Water nyphs

and day turnd into night

the springs

FIRE!

up and down river

our camp from the springs

the walk back

mama

wawa

300 foot floating red woods

only 3 more miles

and thats all folks. so much fucking inspiration. so few words.
:rainbowcloud:
mor storys as i think of them

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: notapillow]
    #7312137 - 08/19/07 08:48 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Where is the naked women !!!!!!!!!!!  :crankey:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: notapillow]
    #7312138 - 08/19/07 08:48 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Best wishes on this next step. Where are you going, Oregon?

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #7312140 - 08/19/07 08:50 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

si, oreg0n
good to see ya kc
and braniac
there are 4 naked all be it blury women in the pics sction. damn uuuuuu

--------------------

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: Brainiac]
    #7312149 - 08/19/07 08:53 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
Where is the naked women !!!!!!!!!!!  :crankey:

Water nymphos :smirk:

Sounds like one hell of adventure mate :wink:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7312169 - 08/19/07 08:59 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

let me just say the up welling of nergy from this trip was amazing. so far iv only been able to manifest it in shrinky dink form. but soon i will use those shrinky dink blueprints to form songs some whre down the line :smile:
:rainbowcloud:
peace im out for now guys

--------------------

OfflineInsaneMaryJane
Bitch
Female

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7312171 - 08/19/07 09:00 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The kid with the buzz cut looks about 16.

Anyways, best of wishes!

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: InsaneMaryJane]
    #7312202 - 08/19/07 09:09 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yeah. hes a weirdo in terms of that. him and his brother like dont grow facial hare. hes 19, his brothers 24. hs always had a baby face kida

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #7313670 - 08/20/07 09:47 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

piller's growing up  .... :crying:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: Infrared]
    #7313680 - 08/20/07 09:49 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Say it ain't so.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery

Loc: Way Up North
    #7313681 - 08/20/07 09:49 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

awesome man!

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7313954 - 08/20/07 11:11 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneLessForeskin said:
Say it ain't so.

seriously

--------------------

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
    #7313967 - 08/20/07 11:15 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I see you got to the hotsprings.  I want to visit it sometime.  :smile:  I wish I coulda made it out to your farewell trip.  I'll visit you this october when I pass through Oregon.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: Maverick]
    #7314023 - 08/20/07 11:36 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

helll yea!
man it was so pic it would be fun to have a ini gathering out ther. but we would have to pack light. and the treck is hard

--------------------

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
    #7314135 - 08/20/07 12:12 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Great report and great pics.......  i lov you brother!

:smile:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: kindkesey]
    #7314141 - 08/20/07 12:13 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

much love to you too kk
grt to see you around :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineSebastian23
Stranger
Male

Loc: Bay
Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: kindkesey]
    #7314196 - 08/20/07 12:34 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a wonderful time. :bigblunt::thumbup:

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment
with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp
it was written on."
-Terence McKenna
Marijuana Myths Debunked

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
    #7314202 - 08/20/07 12:40 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I need to take a trip into the woods.  Living/commuting in the city everyday is driving me insane!  Is that a peanutbutter jelly & shroomwich?  That's my favorite method :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #7314700 - 08/20/07 03:11 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Looks like you guys ahd a good time!

Good luck in Oregon dude!

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Pillows farewell to California trip. pics and storys (naked women inside) (no joke) [Re: Stizzle]
    #7317538 - 08/21/07 11:24 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stizzle said:
I need to take a trip into the woods.  Living/commuting in the city everyday is driving me insane!  Is that a peanutbutter jelly & shroomwich?  That's my favorite method :smile:

fuck yah. half of what we discovrd from that whole trip is just how happy you can trul b comuning with your mother. w nded no chairs. tv, cars, concrt. gratd i had brought and ipod and a sit load of alchmical play toys. but th point is you dont need anything. i dont need my cloths or my house or my mushrooms. you ned to be free and thats just about it.

also no thats just a sandwich i made on the traiul. creamy and chunky pb with jlly jam and hony. ultra energy rush :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies