Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Semantic blockage
    #7309080 - 08/18/07 11:21 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

We got you in this movie to exterminate all the lunatics all at once with a filtering system of God. We’re the psycho-semantic police; you can’t even see us. How in the fuck can you do anything about it? We’re pure intelligence. You’re not. You’re a biological product of the cosmological universe. You’re molecular matter, I constructed you. Fuck you. I made you up, you didn’t make me up, you got it backwards. You know who you are? You’re a fucking semantic blockage. That’s what made you up. You’re a fucking programmer named Christine Gontarek who fucked up. She sucked my cock. Fell in love, but she was locked in. She’s gonna get her second chance to suck my cock again. If she turns me down, she’s going to go straight to Hell. She won’t pass go, she’ll never fucking win. She’s the cunt who thought she was God, but that’s OK, I don’t give a shit as long as she sucks me off when I tell her. Because she’s my zombie. I captured that motherfucker and she’s my cassette. I want that cocksucker to send me at least fifty thousand fucking dollars. If she can’t do it, I’ll try ten. If she can’t do that, I’ll try five, but that’s it. If you’ve got a dowry of five thousand dollars, come out here and suck me off. Do what I tell you from now on and you can join me in eternal time. You hear me Christine? You get one more fucking chance. If you got ten thousand dollars...

Discuss.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemisterogerz

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: Semantic blockage [Re: Ravus]
    #7309388 - 08/19/07 01:37 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

raleigh soliloquy....

--------------------
:potleaf: :tendshroom: :potleaf:
:leaf::peyotespectrum::leaf:

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Semantic blockage [Re: misterogerz]
    #7309703 - 08/19/07 06:39 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

thats two capital H's. ALl the rest are lower case, in any fuckin case. Supreme court, you are not the supreme court of anything, except hell. For the next ten thousand years, you will shovel your shit and eat it, because you are on refeed motherfucker, and it just started back and theres not a goddamn thing you can do about it you motherfuckers!

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7311681 - 08/19/07 06:44 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
We got you in this movie to exterminate all the lunatics all at once with a filtering system of God. We’re the psycho-semantic police; you can’t even see us. How in the fuck can you do anything about it? We’re pure intelligence. You’re not. You’re a biological product of the cosmological universe. You’re molecular matter, I constructed you. Fuck you. I made you up, you didn’t make me up, you got it backwards. You know who you are? You’re a fucking semantic blockage. That’s what made you up. You’re a fucking programmer named Christine Gontarek who fucked up. She sucked my cock. Fell in love, but she was locked in. She’s gonna get her second chance to suck my cock again. If she turns me down, she’s going to go straight to Hell. She won’t pass go, she’ll never fucking win. She’s the cunt who thought she was God, but that’s OK, I don’t give a shit as long as she sucks me off when I tell her. Because she’s my zombie. I captured that motherfucker and she’s my cassette. I want that cocksucker to send me at least fifty thousand fucking dollars. If she can’t do it, I’ll try ten. If she can’t do that, I’ll try five, but that’s it. If you’ve got a dowry of five thousand dollars, come out here and suck me off. Do what I tell you from now on and you can join me in eternal time. You hear me Christine? You get one more fucking chance. If you got ten thousand dollars...

Discuss.

"You can't handle the truth"

Or

Unhealthy relationship to Mater and you're taking it out in the world.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #7312000 - 08/19/07 08:03 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like "Pure intelligence" is having a psychotic episode.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Semantic blockage [Re: misterogerz]
    #7312204 - 08/19/07 09:09 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, a very deep piece. That guy reached such a higher state because he relied on nothing until he wanted nothing.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7312358 - 08/19/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Higher state?:confused:  Higher than what?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7313029 - 08/20/07 03:03 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

that was pretty fucking interesting.

i'm a bit confused though...maybe a bit slow too..

what did that have to do with semantic blockage?

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
Re: Semantic blockage [Re: TameMe]
    #7313872 - 08/20/07 10:45 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

That would have been really interesting if I'd never heard someone babbling nonsensically before.

Can we just take some encyclopedia entries and run them through Babelfish into Japanese, translate that to German, and then translate them back into English, then post them like they're something really fascinating people should comment upon?

Because that would actually be more entertaining.

--------------------
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS

Offlinefiggusfiddus
Arrogant Worm
Male User Gallery

Loc: Figgus, Fiddia
Re: Semantic blockage [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7313912 - 08/20/07 10:56 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

God of this film, which you received in the order, is too slow to suddenly eliminate lunatics everything of the system. We are the semantic police of the Psychoanalysis; To meet is not possible, to us. How with sexual traffic regarding is its it is possible, in order to do with everything? We are pure intelligence. It is not. It is the living thing product of space of the cosmological theory. Molecular problem, I, whom it assembled, is. Have sexual traffic. I formed that I, which reached not formed in the morning, in the morning in the back. Who knew you whether like that it is? Much it is meaning disturbance. That is, which, which is formed. Christine Gontarek, which has sexual traffic very much it, is a programmer, who is shown. You my man are inhaliert the chicken. It fell with love, but it tightened. Them going to my man, who will receive, are their 2. Probability, which inhaliert the chicken for second time. If it turns me, it goes to its hell straight, it went, lower. It goes, it to will victory, which it does not cross more rueber on any condition at all. If which concerns it, if I to it legend, her me inhaliert, was it God, but that is good it, is I, whom there is not, it, everyone? it is Cunt, which thought of thing. It meaning that it is my Zombie. I take more motherfucker, her am imprisoned my cartridge. Which me concerns 50,000 wishes we dollar in more cocksucker at least much sends to me. If she cannot do those, I try 10. If she cannot do those, I try 5, but that, which are. If it has the Dowry of 5,000 dollar, it appears inside here, inhaliert me. If you do the fact that I in the future legend can attach me the eternal time. Christine hear you me? A probability is very much reached. If... They receive to 10,000 dollar.

Discuss.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order