Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose....
    #7306589 - 08/18/07 01:08 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

For someone who is experienced with lsd?

To rephrase the question well how do you compare the two dosage wise. How many grams of shrooms would you compare to 2 hits of lsd ect? And would you say prior psychedelic experience played a role in your experience with the later used substance?

Edited by THEBats (08/18/07 01:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: THEBats]
    #7306604 - 08/18/07 01:16 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

well.. that would all depend on the microgram of each blotter/drop. And the potency of shrooms varies, so it wouldn't be right on either. Do you know how many micrograms were in each ?

OfflineTHEBats
Male

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Helixx]
    #7306617 - 08/18/07 01:24 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Lets just assume about 100 ugs per blotter. Obviously I can't be sure however I assumed most of the acid I've gotten to be of average potency so probably not much more than 100 ugs and probably no less than 80 ugs. And I'm talking general terms. In general how many average hits of acid is comparable to whatever amount of average p. cubenis shrooms?

Also I know it's different for everyone which is why I would like to hear your experiences with this so I can make a decision.

Edited by THEBats (08/18/07 01:28 AM)

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

#7306635 - 08/18/07 01:37 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

very different trips, but to me.. maybe 200mics is close to 2.5 or so grams of good homegrown shrooms.
i think yage is much better at describing microgramage
Quote:

Yageman said:

Im right here, and drunk as a skunk after a night of pool and a mini pingpong tournament. My friend just almost split his skull while playing pingpong. That was some funny/fugged up shit.
Ya, we a re pretty serious about our pingpong.
Anyways, ill post an old post of mine because I really dont have anything to say here:
------------------------------------------------------------------

20 mics- threshold, and some people see visuals, some dont. I personally do very easily.

30 mics- threshold, same

40 mics- obviously tripping a little bit but again, some people wouldnt see visuals.

60 mics- = The typical low quality blotter. Tripping, but in my opinion nothing like even one gram of shrooms. It makes for a good time though. Lasts longer than a gram of shrooms.

90 mics- This is where it starts getting weird, because it is most certainly more intense for some people than a gram of mushrooms.

110 mics- like a gram and a half of mushrooms. A hit of some really good lsd.

150 mics-For alot of people this is quite amazing and intense. Obvious and interesting for anyone who is not a vegetable.
----------------------------------------------------------------
(incraments I mention will stay the same but the effects of upping it 50 mics becomes more intense than above the line.

200 mics- equal to about an 8th of mushrooms, (or more for some people).

250 mics- scares the living daylights out of some people, yet some people handle it really well, much like an 8th of mushrooms. This is the dose at which I have witnessed someone become very confused. He could "see" but he didnt know where he was(in his best friends driveway). When the comedown started, he was fine, and he became a rockstar. It was one of the best experiences of his life. (thats what I get for tripping with people around for the first time in a long while) Me and one friend had to talk this guy down for about a half hour.

300 mics- your getting into heavy territory. Still not considered by most to be a heavy dose, but thats only because they know where most people including themselves draw the line if they are experienced. Its alot like 250 mics though.

400 mics- most people would never take this much unless they knew the acid they have in their possesion and really wanted to get pretty far out there.
This is why you dont see 200+ mic hits around.

500 mics- pretty much where even some of the most experienced people draw the line. Your vision is almost completely enveloped by fractal patterns, and if you were to stare at some pavement or something, it looks like you can see to the end of eternity. Miles and miles of visual depth.

700 mics- most people who talk of taking a ten strip usually dont have very potent acid(though it is good), so 550 to 700 is where they end up. This is also where "more acid" becomes less important because the effects are very similar to an even higher dose.

1000 mics- Most people will never go there. If you had a "two hits and you are floored" type of lsd, or 100 mics and up hits, this is where a ten strip would put you. You basically cant see anything but visuals, your mind as a whole is infinately connected with its self and your external environment. Amazing things happen on this dose no matter what. It would scare most people shitless. Some people will think they are dieing. Many would end up dialing 911 if they were alone and could read the numbers on the phone.

1500 mics- is almost exactly like 1700 mics. 1700 mics being the most I have ever done. Very few people have used this much lsd.
It is VERY psychologically dangerous for some people to do this. You can no longer really see your own hand in front of your face. Your cognition and vision are both bathed in the same light. Some people forget to breath frequently, and id imagine alot of people would pass out. You will loose your ego, but you will meet many organizers of human cognition in this egoless place. They are much smarter than human beings. "they" *are self conscious neurology.
They are the mathematicians behind consciousness and even the visuals themselves.
A dose 700 mics and above will show anyone some very profound things. Doses like 500 mics and above have changed many lives in both positive and negative ways. Still, it is no more threatening than mushrooms. So dont get me wrong.

Will I ever take 1000+ mics again? Hell no....But I wouldnt give up those ridiculously heavy experiences for anything.

Edited by Helixx (08/18/07 01:38 AM)

OfflineTHEBats
Male

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Helixx]
    #7306640 - 08/18/07 01:40 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I was expecting yage to show up somewhere in this thread.

OfflinePootmaster
Stranger

#7307777 - 08/18/07 01:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Bat, I'd recommend doing half an 1/8 your first few times. Shrooms are intense!

Invisibleint21h
Champion Bong Toker
Male

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Pootmaster]
    #7307843 - 08/18/07 02:25 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

2,6g cubes......dry.....

OfflineDr_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado
Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Pootmaster]
    #7307863 - 08/18/07 02:34 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pootmaster said:
Bat, I'd recommend doing half an 1/8 your first few times. Shrooms are intense!

Yeah, that should be plenty. You can always take more next week.

--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7307865 - 08/18/07 02:34 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

A half 1/8 was perfect for my first time as well as all of my friends that have tried mushrooms. I know it's just a small piece of anecdotal evidence, but a half 1/8 seems a pretty solid trip but not too over-whelming for the newly acquainted.

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: MorphMan]
    #7307976 - 08/18/07 03:24 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Eat 2-3g and smoke some cannabis that will be perfect for you

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

InvisibleMourningdove
Stranger
Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7308247 - 08/18/07 05:28 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Don't go above two for the first. You can always do more later. No need to scare yourself shitless...

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Mourningdove]
    #7308254 - 08/18/07 05:32 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

if you have a good supply and patience you can start with 1 or .5 grams.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: leery11]
    #7308288 - 08/18/07 05:56 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

If you have done acid, you are not psychedelically naive.  I would say to start out with 2 grams.

:hippie:

OfflineLuSyD
Zembvoun-Vounauw
Male

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7308521 - 08/18/07 07:34 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

A very small percentage of people have a sensitivity to shrooms so 1 grams seems like 3 grams. With that in mind, I would take .75 grams, wait 30-40 minutes, and if you're not where you want to be take 1.0 to 1.5 more (depending on your preference). I"ll prolly be trying shrooms for the first time in a week or so (also expereinced with acid but not with shrooms), and that's how I plan to do it. Good luck, Good Vibes. :mushroom2: :smile:

Edited by LuSyD (08/18/07 07:43 PM)

OfflineTHEBats
Male

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: LuSyD]
    #7308624 - 08/18/07 08:21 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Cool. I'm currently growing some, http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7283536/an/0/page/0, and am anxiously awaiting them. I've decided on 2 grams my first time. Also I'm not afraid of being scared shitless as I've been there lol so that's not my worry. Also I'm curious can more people remark on the question of how does shrooms compare to acid for you?

Edited by THEBats (08/18/07 08:22 PM)

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #7308904 - 08/18/07 10:10 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

2 grams seems like a perfect first dose. That's actually close to my first dose, which consisted of quite noticeable but not overwhelming visuals (closed-eye particularly, but also breathing walls and patterns in the darkness) and some rather profound thinking. Definitely a good introduction. If you're experienced with LSD mushrooms shouldn't be trouble for you, though the experiences are pretty different overall.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineTHEBats
Male

Re: Would You Reccomend a Begginners Dose.... [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7308940 - 08/18/07 10:28 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

well how would you describe the differences?

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
    #7308944 - 08/18/07 10:29 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Do cactus if you are afiad of shrooms...

Zero anxiety...

Very slow come up and come down...

Feels like doing XTC and shrooms at the same time and last for twice as long...

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

OfflineTHEBats
Male

#7308952 - 08/18/07 10:33 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Well I don't need to worry about the anxiety and I do plan on doing mescaline cacti someday.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #7308954 - 08/18/07 10:35 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Acid is clearer-headed and less emotional. On shrooms, trips generally tend to be very heavily weighted by one emotion or the other, with ideas and revelations coming in the particular areas of thought they influence. Accordingly, it's a bit harder to focus, and you might find yourself sensing or linking to awarenesses that seem to be outside of yourself. It's very spiritual. Other than that, the visuals are quite similar (though I see a lot less fractals on shrooms) and the general experience of losing your sense of self to become at one with your environment and/or the universe is common to both.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate