Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDavid.Hulse
Stranger

Charity case.. San Pedro/Peruvian Torch seeds
    #7304676 - 08/17/07 11:53 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I know there's a marketplace around here somewhere.. i can't find it though, maybe a mod will move my post there once they see this. Until then I think this is the most appropriate place for my query. I'm looking for some free cactus seeds, San Pedro preferably.. but Peruvian Torch is good too. I've gone around to different websites.. and all their seeds cost money, and I've heard rumors that sometimes you don't even get what you pay for. I figured it can't hurt to ask someone around the shroomery for some seeds.. the worst that can happen is I get flamed hardcore which doesn't tend to bother me. Also.. what should I use to start my seeds? I know vermiculite is commonly used as a seed starter.. but I also read that you should just plant them in some cactus potting soil, mist, and put plastic wrap over the top to keep the humidity up.. do they need an excessive amount of light to germinate? and once they do will a few 40 watts do them justice in my basement or should I keep them next to a big window for the real thing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: Charity case.. San Pedro/Peruvian Torch seeds [Re: David.Hulse]
    #7304788 - 08/17/07 12:28 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

free? you dick head...give 'em 5 bucks for some good seeds...do you not have 5 bucks?

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: Charity case.. San Pedro/Peruvian Torch seeds [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7304883 - 08/17/07 12:53 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

read
then
learn how to gem cacti seeds by reading some more

then never use verm

then get a job and buy some cacti seeds instead of going from site to site beging.

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Charity case.. San Pedro/Peruvian Torch seeds [Re: royer]
    #7305157 - 08/17/07 02:24 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yea cacti seeds are cheap man, just offer a service or just alittle anything. one of us will bite.

Offlinedeformedreality
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Charity case.. San Pedro/Peruvian Torch seeds [Re: David.Hulse]
    #7305831 - 08/17/07 07:05 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

if you cant afford a pack of really inexpensive seeds you cant afford the other stuff needed to grow them properly and obviously have no willpower to research and grow them right.. plus beggers never ever get anything on this website.. a lot of times the ones who dont beg are the only ones who get anything for free. You could at least try offering someone up for trade.. but im going to assume you dont cause of your post count.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds