Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhiterussia
Stranger

My FC hope you like :)
    #7301910 - 08/16/07 06:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

So Im about to start my first grow and Ive colaberated with The shroomery 1 on a different style of FC with constant Fresh air exchange.

there is currently a bunch of grow stuff in there.

but it works by sucking air in from the fan and then there will be a ultrasonic fogger sitting in the tub+water of course and the fan will push the air/fog up the tube into the larger bin(the FC). My only dislike I have with this setup is the tape and saran wrap. but that is air tight and its just there to allow light in for pinning. I plan on loosing the lid all together and placing a big clear plastic lid on it. I also have a valve on the bottom of the tube to control air flow.

Oh also I'm going to put my FC on a stool can I drill holes in the bottom for my CO2 to drain out of? thanks.

--------------------
When you make your peace with authority, you become authority. - Jim Morrison

The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder. - Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder