Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
finally my first dmt experience
    #7287259 - 08/12/07 10:56 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

alright so i took a little bit of syrien rue in a spoon and swallowed it. boiled a little pile of mimosa that i jsut shredded with my hands bc i have no blender. i boiled it for 20 mins. pouerd the liquid in a cup with a little oj bc its gross and makes ur mouth dry. drank it. put more water in the pot and boiled it again for like 10 minutes drank it again. wasnt really tripping so i took a lil more rue and boiled the stuff again for like 5 mins and drank it. only thing i would change is more mimosa. fully shedded. longer boiling. not drinking any alcohol. and less rue. bc we went to the carnival and we were driving fast and loud music and i felt my blood pressure go really up for a minute and got scarred but it went back down again. probably the alcohol. and too much rue. so yea deff lots more mimosa less rue. as for the trip no open eyed visuals. but closed eye i was seeing and feeling some crazy shit. felt a lil nausious but never threw up. went on the rocking ship and was closing my eyes high up in the sky and it was amazing. than went to his parents house. my friends parents. laying on the couch. thinking about things and things related and other things and reasons for things. it was pretty crazy. than i came down. it didnt last too long alltogether. if anyone has any recomendations for next time tell me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: SAGE THE DIVINE]
    #7287304 - 08/12/07 11:22 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I would recommend following an ayahuasca tek, and making a much bigger batch

I just skimmed it. but it seems like you used more Rue, which is only an MAOI, if im not mistaken you would probably want more of the DMT containing plant rather than the Rue..

But i know nothing about aya, so w/e

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: AntiEverything]
    #7287313 - 08/12/07 11:29 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Extract the DMT. :thumbup:

It sounds like you aren't quite going about DMT properly. It isn't something to take and go running around. It is an incredibly intense personal experience using DMT. Had you gotten a proper dose of that ayahuasca climb on top of you while in public a difficult experience would undoubtedly ensue.
Just a word of caution.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: MrKite1]
    #7287316 - 08/12/07 11:31 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Be careful with all the MAOI you took. Don't die by eating a banana please  :sad:

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7287349 - 08/12/07 11:44 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

dood i ate panda express 3 hours be4 i took 6 grams of rue
and im a small guy
i spend that nite throwing my intestines out
and i couldnt move AT ALL or else id get super sick
i was either throwing up or being perfectly motionless
the weird thing is my gf ate the panda too and felt fine
its all bout the person
some people dont need 2 restrict their diets

--------------------

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7287367 - 08/12/07 11:52 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Never drink alcohol in combination with a MAOI. NEVER. You'll end up hurting yourself and getting ayahuasca made illegal.

Also, you seem to be preparing it wrong. What you want to do is powder the syrian rue and the mimosa. Lacking a coffee grinder, just wrap the rue up in around five plastic bags and beat it with a hammer until it's powdered. Repeat the process for the mimosa. Soak the syrian rue in lemon juice for ten minutes, add water and lightly boil it. Soak the mimosa in lemon juice, add a large amount of water and boil it until a the majority of the the water has evaporated (try to get it so that each dose can be downed in one go, to reduce the obvious nasty effects of having mimosa in your mouth for extended periods of time).
Consume the rue first, then drink the mimosa 30-45 minutes later.

Also, be careful with your doses. Do NOT just eyeball them, or armies of elves will surround you and do an insane dance while your heart beats 500 times a minute. I speak from experience here. Ayahuasca is not a toy. It is, in my opinion, second only to LSD in terms of introspection and spiritual revelations, and is not to be stupidly messed around with, for your own good.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7287446 - 08/12/07 12:33 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

most places say alcohol in small amounts. but next time none at all for me im gonna be more careful. hmm. yea i figured i wasnt gonna trip that hard bc i didnt do it all correct thats why i went out otherwise id be laying on the couch lol. but i did trip pretty decently. im gonna go with your method next time. what u think a good dose would be also. rue/mimosa gram wise. also for rue i was just gonna do 1 tsp of it i saw on erowid some1 used that much and it was fine.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7287633 - 08/12/07 01:44 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

You're technically safe with very small amounts of alcohol, but it just reduces the experience and is potentially very dangerous. 2 grams of syrian rue and 8 grams of mimosa is what I'd consider an average dose, but the effects vary hugely dependent on various factors, particularly diet and how much food is in your stomach upon dosing, so you might want to start with a lower dose.

If you take time and pay attention during your preparation, you'll find you can trip from very small amounts. If you intend to trip alone, proceed with caution, as ayahuasca alone is incredibly intense and can easily turn negative unless you have a huge amount of self control.

Good luck, and I hope you get something out of this experience. Prepare it properly and trip in an appropriate place, and I have no doubt that you will.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7287770 - 08/12/07 02:25 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

are you kidding? an amusement park!?!?!

i can't even imagine that, i couldn't handle ayahuasca on my couch...

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7292165 - 08/13/07 08:21 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yea i kept closing my eyes a second and my friend would be like 10 feet ahead. wasnt too smart and we were talking to cops cuz he knows them. but i wasnt tripping hard. yea i too xanax last time and i will next time too. just to keep me from freaking out. i mean i got a good little taste ofdmt but im still pretty nervous.

InvisiblePsilobuds

Loc: Flag
    #7293059 - 08/14/07 04:21 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

hmm

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: Psilobuds]
    #7293215 - 08/14/07 06:45 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yea i know it doesnt sound quite right does it. lol. i wasnt at the point of any open eye visuals. and just some closed eye.

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
    #7294241 - 08/14/07 02:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

omfg this time is intewnse when i close my eyes im seeing all sorts of objests and they spinand swirl and change colors and faceso fpeople i dont know and theyre angy and some not wow omgback to my experience ill update u

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
    #7294396 - 08/14/07 03:45 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

wow i cant even discribe whats happening. definitly a 1 time thing i can imagin doing this again its the most intence terrifyng overwhelming everything in the world

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7294415 - 08/14/07 03:48 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Cool! Have a blast. Knowing someone else is tripping balls is the next best thing to doing the same.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7294504 - 08/14/07 04:13 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

PLEASE, do A LOT more research Sage.

No offense but it seems like you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. You have heard before that there's nothing recreational about ayahuasca, right? I just don't understand combining alcohol, loud music, fast driving and an amusement park (to top it all off) with the ayahuasca experience. Showing this kind of disregard towards these infinitely wise plant allies will undoubtedly come back to haunt you. You're probably lucky that you used rue and not caapi. If you took the brew that I prepared recently and went to a carnival you would've either ended up in jail or the hospital. Someone would have mistaken your needing guidance with your needing medical attention and this would have further complicated your predicament.

Thank the good Lord that your concoction was as weak as it was.

Just for the record, my last brew was 2 separate brews (one caapi and one viridis). I spent a total of somewhere between 10 and 12 hours preparing these altogether.

Oh, and no matter how potent you make your brew, ayahuasca is not the kind of thing that you should allow yourself to be scared away from indefinitely. I think it's one of the most wonderful things you can do.

BUT DO MORE RESEARCH!!!!

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#7294540 - 08/14/07 04:23 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SAGE THE DIVINE said:
yea i figured i wasnt gonna trip that hard bc i didnt do it all correct thats why i went out otherwise id be laying on the couch lol.

Another thing to be aware of - ayahuasca will not allow you to lay down/sleep on it.  You'll find out what I mean.  This is a good thing too because you could potentially drown on your own puke.

Sitting on the couch - :thumbup:
Laying on the couch - :thumbdown:

And leave the xanax out too, for fuck's sake.

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7294858 - 08/14/07 05:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

lol i came down. yes i know i did a lottttt of research. and that was somewat stupid but it WASSSS a very small dosage i made sure of that i only wanted to get a small taste of it. but today i went all out. and xanax is fine with maois no problem with it at all ive researched. it jsut kept me calm. yea i meant i was sitting on the couch or laying on my side or stomach with a bucket by me its the same as alcohol u pass out and suffocate from puke believe me i thought of all that. anyways that was in increadabe experience. i cant even explain the things i was seeing. and i felt like i was comming down but a woman (non exsistant) said i could finish her glass. whch was the rest of my glass. and i did and than went into the craziest trip. where naked bodys wrapped together with huge worms slithering around the liek snakes. and bugs. and the faces were everywhere some where very angry spirits. but there was someone there to protect me. overall its was terrifying somewhat but amazing. deff cant do it for a long while unless it was smoked dmt.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#7294925 - 08/14/07 06:20 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well, okay. I just think it's a good idea to avoid prescription drugs altogether, even if there is no interaction issues with the MAOIs.

So did you purge or no?

What and how much did you end up using this time?

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
Re: finally my first dmt experience [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7295033 - 08/14/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

no purge. feltl ike i was gonna 2 times but didnt. that was the worst part of it feeling nausious. i did the instructions above basially but not perfectly. maybe like 10grams tops but i never get it all extracted cuz i cant powder it. the open eye visuals werent colorful jsut things moving and the walls doing weird shit and shadows doublng idk it was weird. but i couldnt keep my eyes open long enought to see more i coukdtn keep em open i had to close em like after 5 seconds.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale