Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: FIRST MUSHROOMS growing like mad. and damned they were fast. (EQ)
    #72936 - 01/25/00 09:51 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Congrats...amigo,sounds like your doing just great. Happy for ya!...really. I i'm reminded of me old grandpappy, who used to say "If it ain't broke ...don't fix it). Which in laymans term don't mess around with the temp. Alot of temp. therm. are not very accurate. You might just be operating at the right temp. for good healthy growth. You might also considor where the spores you used came from. Maybe they been grown used to heat from gener. to gener. Who know's.... I to i'm also a begginer...but i've been getting alot of help from good people here like "SHROOM MAGE" and" RYCHE HAWK". "Shroom mage" has his own web site which is truely awsome....check it out! If your interested I'll get you the web site?

------------------
If your not living on the edge....Then your taking up to much space.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: FIRST MUSHROOMS growing like mad. and damned they were fast. (EQ)
    #72938 - 01/25/00 10:14 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Congrats...amigo. Happy for ya!...really. I i'm reminded of me old grandpappy, who used to say " If it ain't broken don't fix it". In laymens terms ....I don't think it would be a good idea to mess with the temp. you have. Alot of temp. guage's will read wrong, and when theres alot of humiti. in the tank that to can throw it off. You might considor where you purchased your spore's. Maybe the spores are somewhat used to the heat, from being grown in it from one gener. to the other. Who knows.... I to am a begginer, but I do have some of the best people backing me up with all the help you could possibly imagin....really. Shroom mage has and is helping my out with every little detail, that could possibly happend. Also RYCHE HAWK is very knowledgeable as well. Both of these to guys are filled with info. that they don't mind sharing. And both have great web site's. Well the whole point i'm trying to get to is...since your doing so well, you should ask one of these guys before you make any changes that you might regret later. Good luck

------------------
If your not living on the edge....Then your taking up to much space.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation