Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Attn: Shroomism. The Greys = Evil. [Re: ]
    #726176 - 07/06/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting if you like disinformation?

If so, then this site is much better: http://subgenius.com/

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDanimal
journeyman
    #726287 - 07/06/02 10:02 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I recently visited www.zetatalk.com after Shroomism posted a link to it and I must conclude that it is indeed an interesting site. After reading the brief and (unintentionally?) humorous intro, I headed straight to the zetatalk accuracy page.

?JFK?
Prior to July, 1995 ZetaTalk stated that JFK was Assassinated because he was going to tell the public about UFO's and the alien presence. In May and June, 2000 an interview with Jim Marrs was published, supporting this and referring to Memos supporting these Zeta statements.
What do you make of the theory that Kennedy was assassinated because he intended to release information on the UFO phenomenon?
I have come across a lot of evidence to support this. For example, there is a 1962 CIA document that records the contents of a wire-tapped conversation between Marilyn Monroe and Hollywood reporter Dorothy Kilgallen two days before Monroe died. During the call, Monroe tells Kilgallen that JFK had told her of his visit to a secret air base where he viewed things from outer space.

This right away assured me that I was getting the real deal from these alien beings who have nothing better to do than to communicate with a website. Jim Marrs is the author of the JFK book Crossfire and incase you haven?t read this book, it lays out literally every possible scenario of the assassination, no matter how ridiculous, and this theory can be added to that list. If one were to take the theories laid out in the book at face value, everyone on Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas would have been involved in the shooting! As well, zetatalk fails to provide this CIA document thus adding to its unlikelihood. However, pretending it does exist, who bases a JFK theory on what Marilyn Monroe says, especially to a Hollywood reporter?

?Bin Laden?(This one had me literally laughing out loud)
During the Mar 16, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session, the Zetas stated:
(NancyL) ZT: The War on Terrorism is a loss, Bin Laden not only not dead but his network hardly damaged, as renewed activity on the terrorists part will soon reveal.
On March 25, 2002 CNN reported a new email from Bin Laden, confirmed to be in his writing style and considered by the intel organization to be a living Bin Laden, condeming the most recent failure of Israel and Palestinian negotiations. Bin Laden alive and well!

Anyone who reads a newspaper at least once a week(maybe less) could tell you that Bin Laden has yet to be captured or found dead and that infact al qaeda is reforming. Just to think, if I had emailed zetatalk.com on March 15, I?d be a psychic and smarter than aliens!

?2001 Predictions?
? Food prices will rise or there will be shortages in the stores, unless governments step in with price freezes and forced disbursal of goods to the populace. Starvation, already occurring in many countries, will increase, but the starving will have less of a voice as time goes on, and be increasingly ignored.

Hmmmmm, food prices on the rise, an incredible and awe-inspiring revelation. Unless serious serious actions are taken to reduce starvation(which I?ve yet to see), it will continue to spread and get worse, no rocket science thinking required there. If only those starving families had cell phones or possibly their own TV sitcom show depicting their daily life, their voice would be heard!

?.The economic drain from disasters affects individuals and their ability to work, villages and cities and their ability to provide services, and corporations that are dependent upon customers?.

Sure, corporations need customers to thrive however customers weren?t needed for the Enron, Imclone, World.com scandals to occur nor did the CEO?s need customers to get away with millions. However, the aliens failed to see these incidents or if did, didn?t feel they were important.

When the response of a given government is less than what the populace has come to expect, there will be protests or riots, depending upon the culture. Strong arm tactics will increase, jailing the protesters and creating curfews or travel restrictions.

Bad government oppresses people, people get fed up leads to strikes, riots, protests. Government fearing loss of power jails the protestors and sometimes assassinates one of the leading voices. This has happened throughout history, why should 2001 be any different. The prediction even fails to address any specific place or people, though no surprise there.

Incase there were any zetatalk believers left, your space buddies failed to predict the event much of the world deemed the most significant event of 2001. Something involving planes flying into buildings, terrorism, the aforementioned bin laden, and people buying flags like there were no tomorrow.

Sorry for the very long post, but I found the site to be a disservice to any human being and yet people eat up this blatant propaganda/disinformation crap daily. Now I must go and pick up my Globe magazine, they have a follow up to bat boy running the country!

Offlinellib
journeyman
Loc: florida
Re: Attn: Shroomism. The Greys = Evil. [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #727212 - 07/06/02 06:46 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

depending upon who you read there are the reptilean forms, the annunaki, the greys and others, some ar ebelived to have come from differnet stars in differnt constellation some tim eago, start in bablylonia, the kings wee thought o have lived 10-18k years and were reptilean in form , only th elevite priest were able to communicate with them. There is a proposed explanation for the missing link, homo erectus became homo sapines about 250,000 years ago and went from a small brain to a very large brain, some believ this was because of a hybrid mx with a visitor, if on ebelives in evolution, why if homo erectus was around for 1 million years di all of asudden i a short period of tim edevelop the capability of evoloving into homo sapines, then homo spaines to homo spaiens sapiens in the lst 15k years or so is thought agin to be a hybrid form. som ebelieve that Moses had a reptilean hybrid and he was ashamed when his kids saw him naked and saw the tell-tale sign of the scales on hi schest.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Attn: Shroomism. The Greys = Evil. [Re: llib]
    #727553 - 07/06/02 09:21 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

llib- What the fuck? Damn Florida education system....

I apologize to everyone who might have read the post immediately preceding mine. Seriously, I'd rather go through Chinese water torture than "read" that mess.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Attn: Shroomism. The Greys = Evil. [Re: Sclorch]
    #728293 - 07/07/02 03:44 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

*drip* *drip* *drip*

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #728940 - 07/07/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Llib, where did you get that information? Any links would be appreciated.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinellib
journeyman
Loc: florida
Re: Attn: Shroomism. The Greys = Evil. [Re: Adamist]
    #729077 - 07/07/02 11:07 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Adamist
i replied to you via an email response hope you got it. there is a long list of books and one good link site

yes, i ahve felt the quickening, started in 1994 for me and has been getting stronger and stronger.

example: i was getting my hair cut on 9/11, girl tells another girl , a plane hit the world trade center, didnt say how big what kind ect, no radio no television, dont know why but i felt and then said outloud....there will be others, new immediately it was a terrorist attack, almost like a windo wopned

example2: tulum for new years 2000
felt immense quickenings, some very good some very very very bad
worse evil i have ever felt at one point and then it cleared

found out later that there were multiple apocalyptic satanic mexican groups camped out on the beach, didnt know beforehnad but felt it

do you think the quickening has anything to do with the increase in the number and frequency of sun spots? solar flares?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#729260 - 07/07/02 12:29 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

do you think the quickening has anything to do with the increase in the number and frequency of sun spots? solar flares?

Yes I was just discussing that with a friend...
I have recieved no email yet, did you send it to Adamist@aol.com?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#729322 - 07/07/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

example: i was getting my hair cut on 9/11, girl tells another girl , a plane hit the world trade center, didnt say how big what kind ect, no radio no television, dont know why but i felt and then said outloud....there will be others, new immediately it was a terrorist attack, almost like a windo wopned

(Too bad it wasn't like a dictionary opening.) When I saw the plane hit, I said,"Oh my God! They are all dead!" I was in a crowded poker parlor. Someone else commented, "Of course they are dead. No one could survive that." I replied "That's not what I meant. I mean everyone in the floors above the plane crash is now dead they just don't know it yet."

About 15 minutes later I again said,"Oh My God!" as a light when on in my head. "All of the rescue workers at the base will be killed." "What are you talking about?" another asked. "The building will collapse!" I shouted. "Impossible!" someone retorted. "No, the explosion, the crash, and extreme heat from the fuel will weaken the steel structure. With that much weight above the point of impact, any structural flaw will cause it to come down like a house of cards."

Two minutes later, to our collective horror, the unthinkable happened.

Am I making this up? No.

Did I have a "quickening" (whatever the hell THAT is?)? No.

I have an engineering mind. That is all.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Attn: Shroomism. The Greys = Evil. [Re: Swami]
    #729374 - 07/07/02 01:21 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hehe...
Swami you've read some McKenna, you should be familiar with his theories.

Excerpt from 2012 Unlimited
"Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This means there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours."

"As we move into the fourth dimension we are experiencing a shift in consciousness. The fourth dimension is more a state of mind than an actual place. When you are living your life with all of your chakras wide open, and all of those around you are experiencing life in the same way, it will be in the fourth dimension.
Discernment applied to different sources of information is becoming of paramount importance.
The many agendas for Planet Earth and its inhabitants come from many sources and some are published in the media. Various extraterrestrial sources are talking about many possible scenarios to take place within the next 5 to 10 years. Some are talking about government DNA and mind control, the New World Order by 2003, annihilation from negative ETs etc. Some are talking about the Ascension (Rapture) of many of us, together with Planet Earth, possibly helped by the positive ETs. All these scenarios are possible, depending on your own reality. The message is to follow your heart, your gut feelings and intuition, not your intellect. Be discerning with the feelings and information you process. Does it resonate with you? Work towards healing the planet and yourself and say no to those who wish to control us."

I don't necessarily agree with all of this information but this may provide you with a basic idea of what I refer to as "the Quickening".

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#729403 - 07/07/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second,
Huh? Please show a thousand year old text that mentions this.

This means there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours."
The rotation of the Earth is actually slowing, meaning that days are becoming slightly longer.

Your last paragraph describing the quickening is a mish-mash of ideas that does NOT give me an idea of what you mean by the Quickening.

The only Quickening I am familiar with is the pace at which our scientific / technological knowledge base is increasing. The rest of which you speak is unverifiable fluff.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#729457 - 07/07/02 02:23 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

The only Quickening I am familiar with is the pace at which our scientific / technological knowledge base is increasing.

This goes hand-in-hand with the rest of our evolution. You forgot the pace at which we are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually evolving. Oh, those aren't "verifyable" to you, I forgot.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#729558 - 07/07/02 03:23 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I forgot nothing. More human beings were killed by other human beings in the last century than in the rest of history. How is that indicative of a spiriutal awakening?

The prepeated scandals on Wall Street sepak of ever increasing greed and self interest not expanded thinking.

The repeated ad hominems by the believers on this board is indicative of emotional maturity?

--------------------

Anonymous

#729611 - 07/07/02 03:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

To consider yourself bettered do you not have to go through the worst?

Anonymous

#729816 - 07/07/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Swami, for a good understanding of the Quickening, I suggest that you watch the Highlander movies.

Anonymous

#729991 - 07/07/02 06:30 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I am feeling the quickening. Exponential growth.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #730085 - 07/07/02 07:23 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I am feeling the quickening. Exponential growth.
So... bacterial colonies experience this as well?
I'm lost.

--------------------

Anonymous

#730090 - 07/07/02 07:25 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not a bacterial colony, but I would venture to say yes.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #730111 - 07/07/02 07:35 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Part of you is many bacterial colonies... your bowels. Maybe the "quickening" feeling is coming from them. From what I understand about bacteria, if they are given more food, their numbers keep increasing. I guess that means that the more full of shit you are, the more intense that "quickening" feeling must be.

--------------------

Anonymous

#730123 - 07/07/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

LOL

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order