Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechris92346
Stranger
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: imachavel]
    #7318304 - 08/21/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Growing pot is incredibly easy. Ever wounder why they call it "weed". Growing great pot is an art though. It will take you many grows before you get it just right. Great pot is the combination between great genetics just the right nuts just the right weather the proper drying and curing and TONS of TLC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: chris92346]
    #7318312 - 08/21/07 03:17 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

If you put in lots of TLC it will be converted to the very similar but qualitatively different substance, THC.

Hehe.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (08/21/07 03:17 PM)

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
    #7320134 - 08/21/07 11:26 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
i always thought the longer pot grew, the better it got. BUt then trees don't get better if you remove the males, anything else similar to growing pot?

the longer it grows in veg, the bigger the yeild, but there is an optimum harvest for weed. most weed is cut before optimum harvest time(50-80% of trichomes are amber((but not deformed yet!))
Quote:

also, i know regs isn't a strain, it's just not sinsemella, but how much regs comes from a good strain? i don't know, if you took a good bud like mango, and grew it with a male, would that be just as bad as all the other crap regs? i don't know...... i don't think so.....

think again, cuz poorly grown and polinated mango would be 'regs', it might smell fruity and citrusy, and itll get you a nice sativa high, but not as good of one as if it were well grown.
most regs is indica because most new growers prefer it. it takes less space and generally gives more yield per square foot. but it gets you stoned more than high. there is a difference.

Quote:

any herb grow sort of like pot? let me know
peace

i hear cannabis sativa grows like pot. and good growers just know what the plants want by expirience. theres and that of other peoples. give the plant what it wants, and youll get what you want.
if you really want to know about the plant, get some haze seeds and some hindu kush seeds. grow the strains out(like grow out several plants and selectivley polinate one bud from each with your strongest male, so all but that bud will be sensimilla) and youll understand everything ive been telling you eventually. once you do it yourself youll go OHHHHHHH THATS WHAT THEY MEANT!

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: chris92346]
    #7320138 - 08/21/07 11:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chris92346 said:
Growing pot is incredibly easy. Ever wounder why they call it "weed". Growing great pot is an art though. It will take you many grows before you get it just right. Great pot is the combination between great genetics just the right nuts just the right weather the proper drying and curing and TONS of TLC.

grow it indoors and you remove that pesky weather from the equation.

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

Offlinekimikiri
 User Gallery

Loc: Aboard an alien vessel
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: clover606]
    #7320165 - 08/21/07 11:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Find out what your parents are smoking...

Smoke that.

--------------------
Those who would sacrifice their freedoms for securities deserve neither, and will soon lose both.

-Benjamin Franklin

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: kimikiri]
    #7320378 - 08/22/07 01:08 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

my dads weed is outdoors, but a good strain. its fruity and citrusy, but not that strong.
someone said hash had comparable THC levels to G13, like 33%? what someone people dont realise is in all those yield reports and thc levels, those are under optimum growing conditions.
and if you wanna go for thc levels, then fuck smoking herb, go smoke BHO. nothing and i mean NOTHING can beat that for thc, well actually maybe QWISO but only if its made with a better batch of weed, significantly better probably.
you just cant lose with 80% thc.

--------------------
grassman said:

Offlinemushroommadness
Stranger

#7320712 - 08/22/07 06:26 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

why do trichomes look like shrooms? i would say the strongest ive smoked is amsterdam Super silver haze or possibly Trainwreck

OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: mushroommadness]
    #7321274 - 08/22/07 11:05 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i like some of the afghan strains the best, they have a more uppity high, and as you smoke more you just get super blitzed, but aren't incoherently stoned.
The most powerful strain i've smoked was thai, i dont know if it had another part of the name, but it messes you up. I took a couple bong rips, and then all of a sudden i was on the couch, and it looked like the walls were a checkered board, white with specks of purplish grey. I was so smashed i just sat on the couch and looked at the wall and ate wheat thins for 3 hours. Dont think i moved a single muscle.

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7321495 - 08/22/07 12:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I'd say I agree with the afghans. The strains with middle-eastern genetics seem to be the most potent and powerful to me. Pakistan hash-type plants are probably my favorite, and they are extremely powerful. It's tough, though, to accurately name the most powerful or potent strain out there. Who knows?

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: MorphMan]
    #7321824 - 08/22/07 01:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

so it's getting the right strain, and if i have like, 15 plants that aren't pot, and they're all growing incredibly, and i have the patience to put it in good soil, with good fertilizer, good watering, good sun, and some patience, i can get some good pot.

also, the older the plant, the better the pot, right? because it's going to keep stretching out to try and mate, no matter how long it sits there, right? also, that's how they get good strains, right? by taking really old plants, seeing which one stretched itself out the most, and breeding it with a strong male, getting seeds, and redoing the process. Then over time, combining plants with appropriate qualities to see if they combine. I have this freind, and he thinks it's impossible to grow good weed, like you need 10 years of biomolecular science, 4 years of botany, and i told him, "dude, have you ever seen an obsessed gardener, who always tries to get the best seeds, that have been preserved from master growers, and they grow like crazy ass plants like huge tomatoes and big ass fruit trees and long huge ass corn. I was telling him, "man, your going to deep into this, you just need to grow the plant, take GOOD GOOD care of it, let it sit there for awhile, clone the best parts, remove the males, and make the plant happy. I mean i know there's better strains that have been improved for like hundreds of years but, anyone can grow some descent fuckin watermelons or whatever, grow some pot." anyway.....

also, IMPORTANT: does anyone know how to get ahold of nirvana shop? i tried everything and no one answers the phone, those helps posts, anything. Anyone know what's up with this? i ordered this shit like 9 days ago, and it doesn't even say they recieved my payment yet, how long does it take for mail to get from the u.s. to the netherlands?
peace

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
    #7321895 - 08/22/07 02:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Your seeds will take about 2 weeks from the time you mail payment. You can probably PM gypsy on icmag.

--------------------

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7323724 - 08/22/07 10:19 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

IslandShroomer said:
i like some of the afghan strains the best, they have a more uppity high, and as you smoke more you just get super blitzed, but aren't incoherently stoned.

what kind of afghan do you get? cuz all afghan is indica, and the uppity cerebral high is a characteristic of sativas. indica gets you stoneddddd

The most powerful strain i've smoked was thai, i dont know if it had another part of the name, but it messes you up. I took a couple bong rips, and then all of a sudden i was on the couch, and it looked like the walls were a checkered board, white with specks of purplish grey. I was so smashed i just sat on the couch and looked at the wall and ate wheat thins for 3 hours. Dont think i moved a single muscle.

sounds like thats not thai either, unless it was crossed with a potent indica, cuz thats a classic indica high, and thai is a die hard sativa.

--------------------
grassman said:

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
    #7323760 - 08/22/07 10:31 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
also, the older the plant, the better the pot, right? because it's going to keep stretching out to try and mate, no matter how long it sits there, right?

no. no. no. plants age has little to do with it. if a plant flowers it only lives like 2 months maybe 3 longer. the ONLY thing age has to do with is if its been flowering long enough to produce the max amount of resin and let the resin glands mature from a clear to a gold color.
Quote:

also, that's how they get good strains, right? by taking really old plants, seeing which one stretched itself out the most, and breeding it with a strong male, getting seeds, and redoing the process. Then over time, combining plants with appropriate qualities to see if they combine.

not at all. getting good strains has nothing to do with age or stretching. some plants stretch like a beast(often an undesirable trait of sativas) and some dont stretch at all, and it has nothing to do with how good of a strain it is. breeding with a strong male is true. thats so far the only thing youve gotten right. do you even read my posts lol? i dont mean to be a jerk but ive said this stuff quite a few times and it seems like im wasting my breath.
Quote:

I have this freind, and he thinks it's impossible to grow good weed, like you need 10 years of biomolecular science, 4 years of botany,

i had a friend in college who was from long island, and when i told him i grew he absolutly refused to belive me. he thought growing was like sooo hard.
basically he was an idiot, and so is your friend.

--------------------
grassman said:

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7323928 - 08/22/07 11:22 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i think the reason people think growing so hard is because, you see the same types of bud, and some of it sucks, and some of it's really good. Like orange bud, my freind had some one year, it was ok, had some a year later, damn it was rockin!

so what's the main trick to growing outside? and i'm guessing the strain is half of it.

by the way, you sure it dies? i heard the crystals evolve more with age, because the plant is still trying to get screwed, also i heard if you cut a piece off a flowering plant as a clone, often time the clone grows flowering since it was flowering when it was cut. If a plant dies, then why do they have some huge plants? do they grow that fast? and if one is growing slow, is it unhealthy, or a bad strain?
peace

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7323968 - 08/22/07 11:32 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

also, what's the best place online to go look and see an in depth guide on growing, and why some pot if grown way better than others, how hard is it, how good DOES the strain have to be, and why is some bud good and some bud better, some bud great, some bud off the chain, and also some bud not so good, even when it's sinsimella, are some people hard of growing? is there a specific thing like, it needs a certain amount of nutrients, under that and it won't produce, does there need to be a certain amount of light at the right time for it to bud right? does it need... you know i don't know, a certain grow time of budding to produce an adequate amount of crystals? will the buds sometimes grow well and not be matured enough? for say example like a fruit that was ripe? is a cloned plant more likely to produce better bud? is it really hard? is it really easy and some people just don't try? does the strain tell it all? let me know....
peace

--------------------

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7324068 - 08/23/07 12:07 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

The best I personally have ever had was Neville's haze. Its crazy to grow since it doesn't have a vegetative phase. You cut a clone off of mama, and it goes right into flowering mode.

I believe the strongest strain so far as thc content goes is currently sour diesel. Most able to thrive? Probobly the mexican dirt weed that at one time covered about 80% of our nation's fields.

For your other questions, look for the Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green, it will answer pretty much every question you could have. There's also a bunch of torrents available of grow videos which explain everything for the visual learner.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Edited by wiggles (08/23/07 12:09 AM)

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: wiggles]
    #7324992 - 08/23/07 09:43 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

neville's haze, i looked that up, found 10 seeds for $34, not a bad deal, i'll think of buying some.

on a side not, I was thinking, does growing beaugenvilla's compare similarly to growing pot? isn't it a fall flowering plant that requires somewhat subtropical climate to grow in?
peace

--------------------

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7325015 - 08/23/07 09:48 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Neville's haze, as well as any type of haze, is going to be very hard to grow, especially for a beginner. If you've never grown before I'd recommend something a lot hardier and faster flowering.

--------------------

OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #7325277 - 08/23/07 11:02 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

In response to clover . . . i was told that is what the strains were. But, who knows? that is just what i was told. The bottom line is they got me blitzed. And that is what matters most.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7325310 - 08/23/07 11:08 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

..... difficult as in growing it? or difficult as in getting it to bud?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals