Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
DMT took me to a carpark.
    #7277357 - 08/09/07 11:11 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

First off i apologise for the boring, matter-of-fact nature of this post, i used it more to record what happened before i forgot, not so much as a real good trip report.

----
Briefing
The idea of this trip was to have another baseline experience with the insane coloured patterns i had seen on previous tries. I didn't want to go further than that particularly, but i wasn't concerned if i did. I had never broken through and i wanted to acquaint myself with a few more lower doses before i went for a breakthrough.

Lighting the spice
I settled down with an amount of spice i eyeballed to be around half of the size of a pea, what i would consider close to 25mg. I had measured 100mg and eyeballed it down from there by dividing the rest.

I sprinkled it into my adapted DMT bong and did my best to vapo it. I use a bong with a metal tube instead of a conepiece, with steel wool stuffed at the bottom, then the spice, then another chunk of steel wool. By drawing the flame just slightly into the cone (about 2cm from the DMT further in) i think i can get a pretty good vapo without burning the spice.

I drew the flame in and puffed like trying to light a pipe with fresh tobacco: Small repeated puffs to get the stuff lit. When white smoke appeared in the chamber i took a breath of fresh air then stopped lighting and drew in the smoke.

Well so much for thinking on previous attempts the smoke was smooth, this was harsh. I managed a decent lungfull and held it in for long enough before coughing it out. It worked like a charm.

The trip
I sat back as the heat in my lungs and the burn at the back of my throat became my entire sensation. I couldn't tell where my body began or ended. It wasn't unpleasant, perhaps a little overpowering. I closed my eyes and the familiar patterns of multicoloured 3D shapes and patterns materialised: Each shape would grow, pulse a thousand times per second in every colour of the rainbow including black, white, clear and opaque, split into other more intricate shapes and burst into a fireworks shower of sparkling glitter. This scene would repeat itself in every possible combination, like a fancy screensaver with the computer power of a civilisation thousands of years in the future. It's hard to imagine graphics ever being as intricate and beautiful as these were.

As my vision flew between the shapes i became aware of a plain whitish blue scene out of the corner of my eye. It seemed like i was browsing around the outdoor section of a nursery. There were plants sitting in stands, an open-air tent covering the garden and clear blue sky visible through the gaps in the tent. The light was clear and bright. Intermixed with this scene came flying, morphing flowers of the same colour and intensity as the patterns previously described. The flowers were opening up, and as they finished blooming a new flower formed in its centre that would bloom while the first flower faded away.

There was a constant high-pitched buzzing sound, like a dentist's drill. It was present for most of the trip.

The background scene moved from the nursery to a carpark, possibly one next to the nursery. There were modern-day people milling around the carpark, i think they were mexican. They were enjoying themselves, pushing eachother around in trolleys, moving in and out of my vision, themselves morphing into various shapes and symbols. Some of them would motion towards me to look at something or follow them or whatnot, but they would never do anything interesting, just have fun in the carpark on this sunny day.

From there on in, the scene started to fade and the fractals returned. I gave it a few minutes before opening my eyes.

------

Questions
Anyway thanks for listening, i have a question. Did i break through? I know there's little point categorising things but i would expect a little more from a breakthrough. Throughout the entire trip, i knew i could open my eyes and possibly stop the trip. Granted, i actually started blinking with my eyes closed and it became hard to tell whether my eyes were open or closed but i remained fairly grounded with the idea that regardless of what i was seeing, i knew i was lying down and could open my eyes when i wanted.

The scene of the nursery and carpark was very real but not totally immersing, i couldn't control what i looked at or move or experience tactile hallucinations, it was more like watching a changing scene from a 3rd-person view.

So yeah. Does a breakthrough experience actually transport your entire consciousness to a different reality to the point that you control your actions and have full sensory input or is it more like a scene playing out in front of you like the trip i had?

I only had one lungfull so it's not a really high dose, but i do have a fairly low tolerance for psychedelics.

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: DMT took me to a carpark. [Re: undergrounder]
    #7279051 - 08/09/07 09:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Well maybe, as far as I know... there are many levels of a breakthrough if I can say that.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #7279124 - 08/09/07 09:48 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

undergrounder said:
Some of them would motion towards me to look at something or follow them or whatnot...

was there a particular reason you didnt interact with the mexicans? the beings in dmt space are usually quite friendly, and very happy to have company. try interacting with them a bit more next time... see how that spins the trip.

as far as "breaking through" it sounds like you could have, but for some reason you may not have wanted to...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: DMT took me to a carpark. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #7279288 - 08/09/07 10:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I wonder if those "mexicans" were actually the elves in disguise...

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: DMT took me to a carpark. [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #7279313 - 08/09/07 10:46 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i dunno, its hard to tell. they could just have been the elves landscapers :wink:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineUnderNose
The Afterthought
 User Gallery

Loc: Below nose, above lip Flag
    #7280044 - 08/10/07 02:26 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Nice matter of fact reporting there UN, It sounds like you had more than the mild baseline experience but not quite a "breakthrough". Two lung fulls would do the trick, if you can still feel the pipe in your hand then you could have a little more.
If you had a total breakthrough you would be totally unaware of your body and its place in space and time. The visions would be all consuming.

Your descriptions of the events was interesting, Nah they will never have anything that looks as good as that on computers, it reacts with you, and you to it,, thats why it looks and feels so good.
Did this nursery/carpark look to be outside, could you see scenery??
Many reports speak of large enclosed , domed structures with tunnels and doors

The Mexicans were could be something like wrestler said, the elves landscapers, some kind of lower level of entity that beckons you to go deeper.
Or they could be some kind of mischievous entity that distracts you .

Edited by UnderNose (08/10/07 02:35 AM)

Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
Re: DMT took me to a carpark. [Re: UnderNose]
    #7280353 - 08/10/07 06:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the replies guys.

I think you're right, it was mid-level without fully breaking through. I forgot to turn off the TV and i could hear it clearly in the background of the trip so that might have grounded me a great deal.

The 'mexicans' were like... ordinary people having fun in the carpark, they remind me of the actors from the movie "Y Tu Mama Tambien" and in fact the whole scene had that happy, sunny, beachy blue-sky vibe. It was as if they were performing for me, and sometimes would look at me and motion towards me but they wouldn't last long enough to do anything before the scene morphed into something else.

I'm UG YOU'RE UN :rofl:

Two lungfulls would be nuts... I couldn't really feel my body but i was still aware that i had one. The nursery/carpark was outside because there was lots of blue sky and strong shadows, but the nursery part was reminiscent of a tunnel with a clear roof or something.

It actually makes sense, because i've been visiting a few nurseries recently, though they had no similarity to this scene.

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports