Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTwiztidShroom
Supreme HighCommander of theFilter FreeAliance
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: TwiztidShroom]
    #7265915 - 08/06/07 11:01 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I am not advocating religion at all. It is the core of our problems...hence my examples...

--------------------
I don't get it, the things I don't want to do, I do. The things I do want to do, I don't do. So if I do the things I don't want to do, then it isn't I that does them, but the sin living in me.

~Corinthians

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
    #7265934 - 08/06/07 11:07 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yes you're a young easily led kid who's looking for attention and a fight by spouting the same incoherent press release most people in your position do. Your need to continue posting repeatedly and your username shows that. And I'm glad that you found an identity and something to believe in with your lifestyle choices and what you choose to recite, but I don't even really feel like dignifying you with sarcasm anymore so I'm just going to wait and watch what the response to you shall be. Good luck.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7265991 - 08/06/07 11:24 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

StrandedVoyager, keep it civil. Attack the points made, not the one who's making the points.

Phred

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: ledfut]
    #7265998 - 08/06/07 11:28 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

ledfut writes:

Quote:

there is much of a "terrorist" threat from islam as there is from christianity/judaism.

By this I presume you are trying to say there are as many Christian and Jewish terrorists active in today's world as there are Islamic terrorists. This of course is nonsense.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Phred]
    #7266654 - 08/06/07 02:45 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager

I did a reverse telephone number lookup for that number. Its the White House. I'm surprised the moderators let him do that. If the feds take the shroomery database, they have everyone's IP address and other information.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Luddite]
    #7266660 - 08/06/07 02:47 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

They don't have to keep logs and wouldn't the feds need to get a subpoena first?

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: robbyberto]
    #7266776 - 08/06/07 03:28 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Luddite]
    #7266864 - 08/06/07 03:56 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It is funny when people who obviously have no real clear understanding of Christianity or Islam try to make them Equal. 1st- Islam is led by Old Testament Law, an eye for and eye, Christianity believes the law was fulfilled through Christ and there is no need for the OT violence, Christ ordered that it stop, this was a new covenant, one of grace...not kill everyone who isn't a Christian and promises of heaven through physical violence...like Islam. Now bring up the crusades like the little cloned puppet that you are. You fail to see that your oppinions aren't even your own. You are regurgitating the demonic doctrine of millions before you....people are bad, which is why they need redemption and Christians fall just as much as everyone else.

I was going to keep goin but it really would just be silly. It would be like trying to teach physics in french to an Iranian child. Sure I am young, 28 but I have plenty of life experience. I lived on the street 4 10yrs, spent 5 yrs in jail...I wasn't born yesterday and don't assume you know anything. I was an eclectic witch with a passionate hatred for Christians. I felt they were pieces of SH!+ until I had an epiphany and a God experience where I was healed. If there wasn't a God I would have a needle in my arm right now....in my casket. If you just get more ignorant as you have displayed that i'll glady take being young. There is no meaning to life without faith in something.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

#7266875 - 08/06/07 04:01 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Your subjective experiences don't teach you definitively that there is a god. You're condescending. It's funny when people claim to have the correct end all view on religion.  :blowme:

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Phred]
    #7266881 - 08/06/07 04:03 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
StrandedVoyager, keep it civil. Attack the points made, not the one who's making the points.

Phred

I am keeping it simple and going after points made. What this person is espousing is the same generic incoherent fear mongering that is stated by people who either don't know what the hell they're talking about and are looking for something to believe, people who can't see the world in anything more than some basic John Wayne cowboy movie with only the good or the bad, or people with an agenda. Given this person's user name and avatar is based upon a fictitious lifestyle created by some band that has developed a cult following among youth who are looking for something to belong too and an identity I'll let you decide. However, what this person is saying is the equivalent to me of a political hate speech. For the life of me I do not know what a liberal is or where these freedom hating people exist that are trying to destroy the American way of life from the inside out. I mean it sounds to me like outright paranoia the kind of which heats a movement like the Nazis in the 20s and McCarthyism in the 50s. I mean from this person is saying these generic liberals are going to combine with the militant islams to destroy the good Americans who all deserve a lollipop. And you know... I read what's written and I consider the source of where it's coming from and it doesn't match up or make sense. It's just ignorant and foolish to me. Meanwhile the mentality of this person was to continue posting this incoherent press release and post pictures of people lighting themselves on fire to provoke a response. Well... I bit, because I read what this person had to say, I considered how this person was presenting themselves and I responded with exactly what I thought of this person. And granted I shouldve responded with my normal sarcastic :epenis: or :what: but I considered what this person was trying to communicate to be so flawed that I said what I thought and I continue to think this person is obviously a young easily led kid spouting incoherent non-sense who's looking for attention or a fight. And I really think it's quite clear what this is. And that's my opinion.

And yes clearly my jokingly saying my phone number is The White House Switchboard will be the downfall of all of us and the reason the government finally swoops in and takes down the Shroomery. It won't be because of the virtual database and goldmines of info on illegal activity, it will be because I posted a widely known phone number for a public institution as my location.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by StrandedVoyager (08/06/07 04:42 PM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7266961 - 08/06/07 04:30 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

> So you're saying we should eradicate all religion.

Perhaps it would be better to eradicate all people that want to force me to follow their religion... as long as I don't have to follow your faith, or the moral values of your faith, you can live... nah, probably wouldn't work.

On a side note... what would happen if the US started to secretly fund groups to go in and bomb mosques/temples/churches used by various radical religions groups (mostly Islamic, but I don't want to be stingy)? I wonder how long it would take the terrorists to realize what was going on.

Take both of the above with a grain of salt...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Seuss]
    #7267070 - 08/06/07 05:01 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The United States would be further condemned and there would be a rash of terrorist attacks before a large scale war if it was found out. If the terrorists are going to resort to the lowest possible tactics then we should resort to the lowest possible tactics. It's only fair. Them first.

--------------------

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

#7269817 - 08/07/07 10:43 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Rob I agree totally, there is no fair game in war. The terrorists don't abide by the genevia convention, why should we tie our troops hands behind their backs. There was a sniper team that was discovered by a farmer once and they fought with whether or not to kill them. They chose not to as to avoid courtmarshal and their battalion suffered mass casualties as a result. Had they killed the farmer and his 13 yr old son a lot of people wouldn't have lost fathers, brothers, sons, etc...my stepfather is reading the book right now. Thankfully they just lifted the torture ban in Iraq. Time to start pulling off extremeties and getting some answers....and pigs blood!

Seu, would be interesting to see. I say take out the mosque that was built on the mount after the temple of the Lord fell. Wont happen cuz there is a prophesy that says the two shall share the mountain at one point but would still love ta see it.

--------------------
I don't get it, the things I don't want to do, I do. The things I do want to do, I don't do. So if I do the things I don't want to do, then it isn't I that does them, but the sin living in me.

~Corinthians

Offlineledfut
I once jerkedoff w/ bothhands
Male User Gallery

#7269927 - 08/07/07 11:25 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

you know what i'd like to see. i'd like to see the russians and/or chinese drop nukes on every major city in the us. that way you guys can feel the suffering that you are wishing upon others.

--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

InvisibleSubGen1us

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' *DELETED* [Re: JT]
    #7270079 - 08/07/07 12:17 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by SubGen1us

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: SubGen1us]
    #7270119 - 08/07/07 12:32 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

For wishing to end this madness. I am just not ignorant enough to believe this can end without bloodshed. They attacked us on 9-11, Iraq basically happened as an after effect cuz Saddam was being difficult and wasn't honoring the treaty by allowing us unobstucted acces to past WMD site. They should have stated that was the reason for war instead of the WMD bullshit. Eitherway the newest reports are shocking to those liberals who want to see America fail. The report was off success and how we are finally gaining significant ground over there. I agree with Hunter when He said as each of the 192 Battalions, which are presently being trained, once they are ready they can stand in the place of US heavy troops. One buy one we can bring em home. Yank em out and watch Iraq fall apart and every US Soldier would have died in vein.

--------------------

~Corinthians

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #7270375 - 08/07/07 01:36 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TwiztidShroom said:
For wishing to end this madness. I am just not ignorant enough to believe this can end without bloodshed. They attacked us on 9-11,

Iraq did not attack us on 9-11

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: gluke bastid]
    #7270433 - 08/07/07 01:47 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Everyone knows that. They DID have nuclear and biological weapons, however. I know it's not anyones business to police the world and say what country can have what weapons, but the fact of the matter is after Saddam felt threatened he got rid of said weapons. I'm glad for that. We didn't need to invade but the threat of being found out made him get rid of any nuclear weapons that he had. I think that may be the only positive of invading Iraq even though it wasn't necessary. I mean would you really want Saddam to have had those weapons?

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#7270455 - 08/07/07 01:53 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

They DID have nuclear and biological weapons, however.

Nuclear? Nope. They had made some progress towards making them, true, but they never actually had any at any time.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: ledfut]
    #7270843 - 08/07/07 03:48 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ledfut said:
you know what i'd like to see. i'd like to see the russians and/or chinese drop nukes on every major city in the us. that way you guys can feel the suffering that you are wishing upon others.

That's impossible. They are both our allies. And who would punnish the Russians and Chinese for all the pain they caused? Nobody!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom