Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
Sporeworks
    #726138 - 07/06/02 08:01 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I am in no way associated with Sporeworks, just want to make that clear before I recount this tale.

I had a strange experience with some Myco-bags. It was my first time using them, but I'm reasonably experienced with other mediums. The basic problem was what looked like gooey residue at the bottom of the bag and then a funny colonization process that seemed to halt. I'm guessing that it was possibly a bacteria issue. I'm still waiting to see what happens with the bags, otherwise I'd have opened them up and given them the smell test.

Sporeworks provided good advice while I was trying to figure-out what was going on. This was the first nice thing.

The other nice thing that happened was as soon as they thought there might be an issue with the bags, they immediately (without me prompting or any question) offered to replace both the bags I'd bought. At the time, I declined just in case the bags were just slow to colonize.

When it became apparant there was indeed something wacky going on, they again offered to immediately replace both bags (the verbage was something like "I'd like to go ahead and offer you a replacement") and I have now taken them up on the offer.

I'm impressed with this company now for several reasons. It's the little things they do that make the world of difference to us, the customers.

- sending you an email when products actually ship (not just an order confirmation email when your credit card or whatever is processed)
- providing technical support (and the fact they use PGP is nice too!)
- standing behind their products - they really seem to understand that products that don't meet customer expectations can cost them far more than the cost of replacing the product

It's also worth bearing in mind that the problems I'm having could indeed have been my fault.

Just a happy customer,

-psyconaut

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKingBolete
enthusiast

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: Sporeworks [Re: psyconaut]
    #726600 - 07/06/02 01:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey there,

Bro I got that same excellent customer service from Sporeworks and I am extremely satisfied...... .

Best regards,

KingBolete

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
    #726747 - 07/06/02 03:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i am going to have to cast my vote of appreciation towards sporeworks as well. i was in a similar situation as mentioned above, excepot they didnt even know about the green mold!! i got my four bags and a brand new sy... fantastic. all my orders will be with this excellent company...

:::sheds a tear:::

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #727328 - 07/06/02 07:58 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

yea sporworks is great. i got 4 bags and a syringe and all four bags got contaminated. so it must have been the syringe. they sent me replacements.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Sporeworks [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #728422 - 07/07/02 05:14 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Have never had problems with jars, but was 0 for 8 in Mycobags. SporeWorks gave me spores in trade and were quite responsive.

I recommend the company, but not the product. I believe there to be insufficient airflow to the bags as they all stalled.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder