Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
Bill & Hillary...Their FRIENDS have convictions.
    #726516 - 07/06/02 02:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

"Bill & Hillary...At least their FRIENDS have convictions."

With all the corruption and scandel during the Clinton regime. Perjury, selling nuke secrets to China, obstruction of justice, and so much more they're still free. Bill should be shot for treason and Hillary should be prosecuted for her crimes. But they go free.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Bill & Hillary...Their FRIENDS have convictions. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #728893 - 07/07/02 11:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Whats all this about selling nukes to China? Surely thats just in there for effect. Buba wasn't so bad as far as presidents go. Sure he may have been a coward, and lied under owth to save his own ass, but In his situation wouldn't we all?

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: Bill & Hillary...Their FRIENDS have convictions. [Re: Anonymous]
    #728896 - 07/07/02 11:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No. He was a scumbag who stood for nothing and had no ideas or beliefs. Just another fraud. He was the worst president of my lifetime, and hopefull, he'll stay that way.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Bill & Hillary...Their FRIENDS have convictions. [Re: Anonymous]
    #728906 - 07/07/02 11:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Selling the nukes to china is strictly republican propaganda to be released at the last moment. The only way that Clinton could be held accountable for the nuclear technology being stolen, is by not visiting and correcting the level of security that exists at U.S. research facilities. I have broken into my share of them easilly, to pawn off art. In this same manner, a chinese spy entered, stole the needed information and relayed this. How this can be blamed on Clinton directly, is wrong, but yes, he could have done inspections, or hired inspectors to secure the research facilities security.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Bill & Hillary...Their FRIENDS have convictions. [Re: nugsarenice]
    #728934 - 07/07/02 12:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Clinton had Chinese nationals working inside our nuclear labs. Even after the chinese spy scandel he still wouldn't remove the chinese nationals from our nuclear labs. He also took large amounts of campaign money from chinese nationals. Is that a coincidence? I think not. Clinton also sold classified military hardware to china as well, f-16 jets. But's that's nothing new, after we started doing that Israel jumped on the bandwagon and now does the same thing. Clinton was a worthless pos that would do or say anything if he thought it would make his poll numbers higher.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Bill & Hillary...Their FRIENDS have convictions. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #728942 - 07/07/02 12:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If he's so stupid why do you justify him with such a grand conspiracy? I just finished reading a book about Chinese/U.S. relations called the The China Threat, or something,, anyways, the book was a good read. I would contribute the tech loss more to security then a Clinton Conspiracy. As far as I know Clinton does'nt run these nuclear facilities, and he does'nt know a damn thing about nuclear research. So how could he even begin to becom a middle man in such a grand scheme? Also if i'm not mistaken he gave large amounts of money to the buddhists, so whatever money he took from the chinese, ended up back in the hands of religious chinese.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion