Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCandyApple
Stranger
nervous about first time tonight
    #725959 - 07/06/02 05:16 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

tonight im going to be doing shrooms for my first time, my friend has apparently potent stems(he knows this from what others have said when they took the same batch), he says they're the biggest hes seen, (a few inches a piece, blue and white in color, also mostly hollow). he weighs a lot less than me, and says he plans on taking half an 1/8.....how much should i do? i know there is the dosage calc, but i dont know what kind of shroom it is.....any advice?
thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: nervous about first time tonight [Re: CandyApple]
    #726039 - 07/06/02 06:37 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If they are cubies, which they probably are. Id reccomend 1.5 - 2 grams for your first time.

With that dose you shouldnt get out of control. Just keep in mind its a drug and it you always come down after about 6 hours.

Good trips are all about setting. A place you feel comfortable at, good friends you can trust, good tunes, and a happy vibe.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineshianggu
Loc: Asia
    #726050 - 07/06/02 06:42 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Go with the dosage calculator. It gives a good general recomendation of what dosage to take. There are so many factors influencing the punch the shrooms will give that it's hard for me to say how much to take. My first time I took 3 grams, that was fun! 2nd time I took 6 and it blew me away, it was too intense. Now I settle on 3-4, but the trips still vary in strength.

Have fun!

OfflineReeferMan

Loc: wonderland
    #726249 - 07/06/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

For your first time i wouldnt do more than 1.5-2grams. I have played around with these things for a while now and i personally feel that 3 grams is the best for me. I am 6'1" and weigh 190lbs. These things pack quite a punch and i have definitely eaten well over 3grams to have that blow you away trip. Once i ate about 8 grams dry and let me tell you i definitely was out of it for about 12 hours. But like was said before the setting is everything. Make sure you are aaround good people you trust, a nice laid back setting with outdoors near by and maybe a movie or two just incase you need a change of pace. Be prepared to be out of it for around a good 6 hours and make sure you can sleep for the next 1/2 a day. These things drain you so much that it really is good to get quality rest afterwards.

"One Love"- BOB MARLEY

--------------------
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

~Confucius (551-479 B.C.) Confucian Analects

OfflineChubbSubb
Zen Lunatic

Loc: Here.
    #726276 - 07/06/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well, a half an 1/8 is good for a first time. It is pretty much a standard dose......if you are daring and really want a strong mushie experience......go with a full 1/8

--------------------
Those who know do not speak.
Those who speak do not know.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: nervous about first time tonight [Re: ChubbSubb]
    #726280 - 07/06/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know, I known people where one very very very small shroom caused them to be so scared that they stopped eating, maybe you should try a square inch piece.

OfflineChubbSubb
Zen Lunatic

Loc: Here.
    #726283 - 07/06/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Make sure you can go outside!......Nature is the best, I would recommend a half an 1/8
Peace, Trev

--------------------
Those who know do not speak.
Those who speak do not know.

Offlinethaikoh
Stranger
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ChubbSubb]
    #726422 - 07/06/02 11:48 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.hardxxxmovies.com/bc0630/video1_7.html
www.hardcoresexflix.com/black/mpegs/mb5.mpg

OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
    #726511 - 07/06/02 12:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Let me say this, most people feel their best times are the 1st 5 generally...so enjoy it! Be here now...

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: nervous about first time tonight [Re: thaikoh]
    #726512 - 07/06/02 12:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Ive had overly intense mushrooms trips where i thought i was going insane. Felt very alien and i thought people where gonna break into my house and everyone was out to get me.

They can be confusing, disoreanting, and scary if things get out of control...

Its all about the setting. Just dose low for your first time and get a feel for the shrooms. If you handeled it good, wait a few weeks and try again. Dont dose often. More then once a month casued problems for me. Dosed every weekend for a while and it left me feeling very off and woried about myslef mentally because some of the thoughts and feelings i was having, but it all went away. Psychadelics are the most powerful drug ive touched, and need to be used responisbly and sensibly. They can be very enlighting and a fun time if used correctly.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies