Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7260164 - 08/04/07 09:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

whiterasta said:

Son your ignorance, and this is no flame but fact, is astounding. Here is a short list of historical subjects you should Wiki before you post again.
Manuel Noriega
The Shah of Iran
Sadaam Hussein
The Sandanistas
The Kmehr Rouge(sp?)
Osama Bin Laden
Stalin
School of the Americas
Russian /Afghan war
Then perhaps you will actually be informed before you spout such inane responses to what is easily verified.
This such activity recently closed a thread I would just as soon it did not end this discussion,, so please become more informed before you attempt an offensive stance in any arguement please.

You really are a complete comedy act if you don't think that is a flame. What the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying we trained and funded the Sandinistas? The Khmer Rouge? Stalin? Yeah we helped the mujaheedin expel the Soviets. No shit. That doesn't quite equate there, SON, with creating Islamic extremism. If all of this is so easily verified, why don't you put your balls on the table and verify it?

What closed the other thread was you with your increasingly bombastic nonsense regarding the 9/11 attack which I found, frankly, stupid. Like almost everybody else on the planet did. Other planets may have different demographics. Which are you from?

If you were to have actually read my post you would have read these are all former allies who became enemies or in some cases we trained and funded. I never once stated we created Islamic Extremism but we damn sure exploited it and now guess what? We face our own frankenstein.We took basicaly unarmed tribal warriors and trained them with the weapons and techniques that are killing our servicemen today. We are arrogantly disregarding Islamic culture attempting to make them bow before us.Oblivious to the fact that their religion will never let that occur. I well remember the atrocities commited by the Shah of Iran with our backing as Islamic students pleaded with us to help stop backing the Shah. Nobody listened then and we got the Ayatolla Khomeni. We repeated it with Sadaam and it backfired. We backed Noreiga and he was fucking nuts when we backed him not just when we wanted to take him out. How much longer does the list need to be? Pie eyed idealism and patriotic psychosis cannot deny our part in what we face in the middle east.
And really show me more of this excellent logic of if enough people believe it is truth. "DATELINE GERMANY 1939 Zappa is convinced it was the jews that burned the Reichstag when asked claims most folks on the planet believe it too" does that really sound like a position you care to defend?

Yes since we each create our own reality you and I are in separate worlds,however, that you refuse to look beyond the demographic is expressed in a myopic worldview I call " America...FUCK YEAH!"to borrow from matt stone and trey parker.

--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Basilides]
    #7260181 - 08/04/07 09:43 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

"Clean" hands? Nobody has "clean" hands, ever. And I don't think that this has "allowed" whackadoomajad to run rampant at all. I suspect that there is serious quaking in boots going on over there with a happy "blowback" due for the dickheads soon. We'll see.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #7260304 - 08/04/07 10:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
"Clean" hands? Nobody has "clean" hands, ever. And I don't think that this has "allowed" whackadoomajad to run rampant at all. I suspect that there is serious quaking in boots going on over there with a happy "blowback" due for the dickheads soon. We'll see.

The failure that is the Iraq war has, in every sense, allowed Iran to embolden herself. Prior to 2003, the Iranian regime was contained by Baathist Iraq. Bush created the perfect storm for a long hard slog by Debaathification, disbanding the Iraqi Army, among other things. Really, the war would not be much of an issue if the initial invasion was actually executed properly. Here, we used to have a Sunni authoritarian who despised Iran - replace it with democracy in a country that has a Shia majority, Iran suddenly has a bit breathing room.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: JT]
    #7260383 - 08/04/07 10:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I think we should just let them know that their god doesn't exist. Then they'd be like..."oh shit, i guess we acted pretty dumb for a minute back there. Boy are our faces red..."

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: whiterasta]
    #7260643 - 08/04/07 11:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whiterasta writes (over a number of posts in the thread so far) :

Quote:

That what we created among the fundamentalist extremists to combat the Russians would soon come back to haunt us.

What did "we" create? The US -- like many other countries -- provided some arms, some money, and some training to Afghani nationals attempting to oust the Godless Commies from their country. Unfortunately, the Afghani nationals in question were Muslim whackjobs, so rather than thank us (or even just leave us alone), they decided to murder us, because even though unlike the USSR we are a God-fearing nation, we are not a Mohammed-fearing nation.

Quote:

It will hurt many peoples worldview to come to terms with the FACT that we created our own enemy on purpose to perpetuate war.

Yeah, right. The whole reason for helping out the Afghani nationals wasn't to throw a monkey wrench into the Soviet's plans during the Cold War... oh no, it was so much more devious than that. The US leaders knew that by helping those Afghanis kick out the Soviets, they were actually making enemies out of them.

"Tell me, Skip, what's the one thing we could do which would piss these ragheads off to the point where we'll gain their undying enmity for at least another two decades?"

"Sir, believe it or not, the best way to do that would be to help them fight off the Commies."

"Skip, that sounds just batshit crazy to me."

"Ah, but you see, sir, that's the brilliance of this plan. The Afghani Muslim tribesmen are batshit crazy so you have to do the exact opposite of whatever you think would work for a normal person."

"But everyone knows Islam is a religion of peace! That's just crazy talk, and damned bigoted besides!"

"Trust me on this one, sir. If we need to create a new enemy for our perpetual war machine to feed off of once we win the Cold War a decade or so from now -- and we will win, sir... the best way to do it is to help these guys out. They'll turn on us like a pack of rabid wolverines, I guarantee it. It's in their nature, sir... they won't be able to help themselves."

"Well... if you're sure about that...."

Quote:

Say generously that including the false acusation that AlQ@da did 9/11...

False accusation? So Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is lying when he says he was the guy who organized the 9/11 attacks under Osama bin Laden's orders? What makes you think he is lying about that?

If it wasn't Al Qaeda who did it, who was it?

Quote:

We took basicaly unarmed tribal warriors and trained them with the weapons and techniques that are killing our servicemen today.

If by "we" you mean at least half a dozen countries, then you might have a bit of a point, but Afghanis have been pretty good at fighting off invaders since at least the time of the British Raj. And US casualties in Afghanistan have been pretty minimal to date.

Quote:

We are arrogantly disregarding Islamic culture attempting to make them bow before us.

Oh please! It is quite simply impossible to get any statement more 180 degrees out of phase with reality than that. It is the Islamists who are attempting to get everyone else in the world to bow to them, not the reverse. We don't want them to "bow" to us, we want them to stop murdering folks for not kissing the feet of the prophet. Or -- as is the case in more than half the conflicts going on involving Muslims -- kissing his feet in the wrong way. It can't have escaped your attention that Muslims murder more of each other than they do infidels.

Quote:

Pie eyed idealism and patriotic psychosis cannot deny our part in what we face in the middle east.

Burying one's head in the sand can't deny that this has little to do with the Middle East and everything to so with radical Islam. England, Spain, Indonesia, Turkey, Bali, Morocco, Russia, Thailand, Canada, Kenya... the list goes on. 'Splodeydopes are active everywhere, and have been long before March of 2003.

You suggest others read up on some history? You'd do well to follow your own advice, son. You might want to Google "Barbary Pirates" for a starter.

Phred

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Phred]
    #7261676 - 08/05/07 11:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

LOL Phred you are either young and have no personal recollection of the time between 68-80, have done no research,or have completely swallowed the lies the Reagan yrs began, yes much began with Reagan and his policy of Evangelical christian democracy spreading across the globe. So we armed fanatical elements throughout the globe destablizing many countries in latin america and the middle east(oil). Well the S.Americans did not put a lot of faith in the false promises of the west so we only now are reaping our seed there with Chavez standing up and saying "you will USE my country no more!".
In the middle east we promised whatever was wished to be heard to join warring tribes and factions against the Russians into a modern Geurilla force. Yes the Afghani people have always been fierce fighters in ther homeland,it is why we trained them. And again Yes I said WE as I can safely bet that it would not have occured without our instigation. Then when the Russians were routed we vanished along with all the promises we made to bring them together. This gave another glue to bind them, us not being good to our word of economic and military assistance in rebuilding the country post Russian occupation.
They hate us because we lied to them and used them to fight Russia then left them sitting in the bombed wreckage of their country. The US has cut a large swath of good and bad across the world and the bad will always be remembered before the good.But when everyone else says someone is crazy and they say it is everyone else who is crazy. What does Psychology say about that? Well much of the world has spoken and the rhetoric from a lot of americans is the rest of the world is nuts.The fact you call them "splodeydopes" says much about why we are following maniacs to hell. You got a special name for zealots like tillman who are so gung ho they get fragged by their own? How about "Tool of imperialism"
BTW phred You do know we went to Iraq to stop oil flow ,right? The US cannot have oil traded in Euros afterall. Any way I have said my piece and have grown weary of educating people when it is obvious they cannot be swayed by even the most blatant facts.
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #7261785 - 08/05/07 12:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Now that right there was one fine piece of religious zealotry.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#7261825 - 08/05/07 12:49 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whiterasta writes:

Quote:

LOL Phred you are either young...

If mid-fifties counts as young, then yes, I am.

Quote:

...and have no personal recollection of the time between 68-80...

Although those years coincided with my time of highest intake of psychedelics, I assure you I do remember that era quite well. Although born and raised a Canadian, I did attend some protests against the Viet Nam war (got whacked upside the head by the fuzz and spent overnight in jail for my trouble), was glued to the TV set during the Watergate hearings, and spent literally hours each night from 1973 to 1980 discussing politics, philosophy and current affairs with my fellow mail sorters on the night shift, many of whom were (I shit you not) actual card-carrying Marxist-Leninists. 

Quote:

...have done no research...

I'm willing to bet a considerable sum of money that no regular poster to this board has done more research on politics and current affairs over the last three and a half decades than I have.

Quote:

...or have completely swallowed the lies the Reagan yrs began, yes much began with Reagan and his policy of Evangelical christian democracy spreading across the globe.

Global Evangelical Christian democracy. Uh huh. I don't think any comment I could make on that would give the readers more insight into your worldview than the statement itself, so I'll just let it lie there for all to grok. I do, however,  remember one thing Reagan said that's appropriate to quote at this point --

"It's not that Liberals don't know anything, it's that so much of what they know is wrong."

I'm guessing from your statements in this forum you're a Liberal.

Quote:

So we armed fanatical elements throughout the globe destablizing many countries in latin america and the middle east(oil).

The USSR did far more to destabilize South America than the US ever did. They certainly supplied far more arms. What, pray tell, does Islamic fundamentalism have to do with Nicaragua or San Salvador?

As for the Middle East, in which of the Middle Eastern countries the US government has supplied arms to since the end of WWII did those arms go to fanatical elements? My understanding was that the arms went to the recognized governments of those countries -- Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt.

Quote:

In the middle east we promised whatever was wished to be heard to join warring tribes and factions against the Russians into a modern Geurilla force.

Ah. I see. In your world, Afghanistan is considered part of the Middle East. A unique geo-politcal perspective, but hey... let's run with it.

Your recollection of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan is -- to be as tactful as possible -- hazy. "We" didn't join warring tribes and factions against the Sovs. They fought them from day one, before the US and China and France and Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and all the rest started funneling money, arms, and a modicum of training to them. And the only thing "modern" about the muj was the fact that some of them eventually received instruction on how to handle SAM missiles to take out Soviet helicopters. They already knew how to handle rifles and grenades.

As for "join together", I'm laughing my ass off as I type this. The muj were freaking notorious for blowing joint operations because of the infighting among the various tribalized factions. On the other hand, their very independence and factionalism made it even harder for the Sovs to make a lot of headway against them. No centralized command (not even a hint of it) to take out, just handfuls of fiercely independent warlords doing their own thing.

Eventually, long after the Sovs were expelled, enough of these warlords came together to temporarily form what was referred to as the Northern Alliance which targeted the Taliban. As soon as they (with the aid of the NATO forces post 9/11) ousted the Taliban, they returned to their internecine bickering.

Quote:

And again Yes I said WE as I can safely bet that it would not have occured without our instigation.

What a minute, wait a minute. Are you seriously saying the Afghanis did nothing to resist the Soviet invasion until other nations goaded them into doing so? Dude, the irony of you accusing ME of not knowing my history is so screamingly loud my eardrums just burst. Give me a minute here to wipe the blood off my shoulders before it runs down my arms and fouls my keyboard.

Quote:

The US has cut a large swath of good and bad across the world and the bad will always be remembered before the good.

Providing free arms, money and training to people trying to repel godless Commie invaders is something "bad" for them to remember for decades afterwards? Uh huh.

"By the beard of the Prophet (peace be upon him), Omar, I still chortle to myself from time to time when I recall the expression on the face of that infidel dog helicopter pilot near Qandahar as that rocket flew towards him twenty years ago. Do you remember it?"

"Allahu akhbar, Faisal, who could ever forget that glorious day? Two Hinds down in three minutes, a dozen infidels dispatched minus their heads and genitals. Good times, good times. Still, we have yet to send onwards that CIA lackey who hauled those rockets up the pass to us. It troubles me greatly."

"Oh, Omar, did you not hear? Khalid sent us word a year ago that very infidel was one who perished in the glorious rubble of brother bin Laden's greatest triumph in New York. If Allah willed it, his death was a lingering one."

"No, Faisal, I had not heard that!" *In a reverent tone* "Truly Allah is great! But surely his family still lives? Our work is not yet done, I say to you."

"My brother, your steadfastness inspires us all."

Quote:

The fact you call them "splodeydopes" says much about why we are following maniacs to hell.

I realize you pop in here on rare occasions, so you are probably unaware that no matter what one calls those who blow themselves up to take out children in pizza parlors and other children riding schoolbuses, someone here will object --

-- Can't call them Muslims despite the fact (and yes, it is a fact) that over 90% of them profess to be Muslim, because that would be dissing the majority of Muslims who don't self detonate.

-- Can't call them Islamic fundamentalists for the same reason. Lot's of fundamentalists just argue doctrinal points all day, never touching a gun or a bomb.

--Can't call them Islamo-fascists, because that's a made up word intended to invoke imagery of evil Nazis (but of course it's okay to pretend Amerikka is fascist)

-- Can't call them Mad Mullahs because the mullahs rarely sacrifice themselves -- they prefer to incite their followers to do that.

-- Can't call them Jihadis, because our Progressive friends in this forum claim "jihad" can mean an "internal" struggle as well as a struggle using actual violence.

So I sometimes call them 'splodeydopes because it narrows the field down to those fanatical enough to either self detonate or to plant bombs aimed at civilian targets.

Quote:

BTW phred You do know we went to Iraq to stop oil flow ,right?

Then I guess that's just one more thing the US flubbed, seeing as how for several years now the flow of oil from Iraq has been substantially higher than it was from 1991 to 2003. Can't those Yanks do anything right?

Quote:

Any way I have said my piece and have grown weary of educating people when it is obvious they cannot be swayed by even the most blatant facts.

If you ever get around to bringing some actual facts to the table rather than unsupported wild-eyed rants, we'll see if anyone might be swayed by them. Until then, I'll let the readers of this thread draw their own conclusions about your unwillingness to address the worldwide and centuries-old nature of Islamic aggression, and your inability to answer the following questions now posed to you for the fourth time in the thread:

"So Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is lying when he says he was the guy who organized the 9/11 attacks under Osama bin Laden's orders? What makes you think he is lying about that?

If it wasn't Al Qaeda who did it, who was it?"

Thank you for your participation and have a shroomy day.

Phred

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery

#7261827 - 08/05/07 12:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

:grin:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Now that right there was one fine piece of religious zealotry.

:grin:
ROTFALMAO, Now that was some funny fuckin' shit  :biggrin:

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #7261955 - 08/05/07 01:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

"Reagan and his policy of Evangelical christian democracy spreading across the globe.":)

Give him a break Zappa, he comes from a state that only allows a qualified petroleum transportation technician to pump some fucking gas into your car....(It's illegal to pump your own gas.):wtf:

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #7262065 - 08/05/07 02:16 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whiterasta, Phred has a point in that he's asked you four times the following question. Why won't you answer it?

Quote:

"So Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is lying when he says he was the guy who organized the 9/11 attacks under Osama bin Laden's orders? What makes you think he is lying about that?

If it wasn't Al Qaeda who did it, who was it?"

We're all waiting...

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Diploid]
    #7262515 - 08/05/07 04:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:So Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is lying when he says he was the guy who organized the 9/11 attacks under Osama bin Laden's orders? What makes you think he is lying about that?

I wouldnt rely on confessions delivered by the Pentagon.
They can make him say whatever they want him to say. If they want it :biggrin:

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Arp]
    #7262676 - 08/05/07 05:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Well my neocon wisemen. As to your oft repeated question to which you cling for some semblance of a point...Can YOU prove he was not attempting to cash in on the publicity? Do you have personal sources for your information or do you lap up the pablam delivered by the government and media. I have no more reason to believe in this "confession" than to believe that Iraq had WMD's. What about Osama? Wasn't he the bad guy? Oh yeah we aren't even looking for him now.
So for what makes me think he is lying...Or more correctly that we have not been given the truth. Because Our response has been to restrict the citizens of this country liberty and shitcan the constitution. Instead of producing the criminals they alledge we need fear.Hell we hung Sadaam and he had not a damn thing to do with 9/11 so how come no Osama?Do we have Khalid Mohamed in hand?.
If you guys can add this up into the story being sold ,F in math.
WR
PS I am a social liberal and fiscal and governmental conservative with libertarian leanings, more or less the original definition of a republican prior to Reagan. Hell Hubert Humphry was more republican than Reagan.The law in MY country is called the Constitution but it is presently being ignored and outright flouted by a cabal of neocon radicals bent on it's destruction with enormous help from myopic war mongers.

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: lonestar2004]
    #7262698 - 08/05/07 05:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
"Reagan and his policy of Evangelical christian democracy spreading across the globe.":)

Give him a break Zappa, he comes from a state that only allows a qualified petroleum transportation technician to pump some fucking gas into your car....(It's illegal to pump your own gas.):wtf:

Yo Texas! that's a pile of Merde` coming from the home of drive thru liquor stores :rolleyes:. Besides we actually get rain and it is pretty nice not to get soaked for a tank in winter :wink:. And the way it really works is we don't let tourists pump gas. Maybe cause we get so damn many from Texas :biggrin:
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#7263071 - 08/05/07 07:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whiterasta writes:

Quote:

As to your oft repeated question to which you cling for some semblance of a point...Can YOU prove he was not attempting to cash in on the publicity? Do you have personal sources for your information or do you lap up the pablam delivered by the government and media.

and

Quote:

So for what makes me think he is lying...Or more correctly that we have not been given the truth. Because Our response has been to restrict the citizens of this country liberty and shitcan the constitution. Instead of producing the criminals they alledge we need fear.

So you think he is lying because he's a publicity hog, but he's not one of the criminals involved in the operation at all -- he's just some random swarthy Arabic fellow the US government detained for the hell of it who had the added bonus of being willing to confess to the crime.

Your "proof" that this is so is that the US government has "shitcanned" the Constitution and restricted the liberty of US citizens, even though there is no action you as a US citizen could legally perform on September 10, 2001 that you cannot now also legally perform.

Got it.

Quote:

The law in MY country is called the Constitution but it is presently being ignored and outright flouted by a cabal of neocon radicals bent on it's destruction with enormous help from myopic war mongers.

US politicians have been ignoring the Constitution since before FDR. He was just the most outrageous flouter of it, and set the stage for accelerated excesses down the road, but he wasn't the first to treat the Constitution as a piece of toilet paper.

However, out of curiosity, I'd like you to reference a specific piece of legislation that Congress has passed since September 10, 2001 which you feel is unconstitutional, or a single Presidential Order signed since that date which you feel is unconstitutional. Who knows? Depending on what you come up with, we may actually end up agreeing on something.

Phred

--------------------

Offlineledfut
I once jerkedoff w/ bothhands
Male User Gallery

#7263088 - 08/05/07 07:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

the patriot act?

--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: ledfut]
    #7263201 - 08/05/07 08:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll836.xml
Seems to abbrogate unlawful search and seizure with the demise of Habeus Corpus for something on the fly. As for further arguement I like my words taken in  context even though spinning is so much fun in a forum :wink:

Quote:

So for what makes me think he is lying...Or more correctly that we have not been given the truth. Because Our response has been to restrict the citizens of this country liberty and shitcan the constitution. Instead of producing the criminals they alledge we need fear.Hell we hung Sadaam and he had not a damn thing to do with 9/11 so how come no Osama?Do we have Khalid Mohamed in hand?.
If you guys can add this up into the story being sold ,F in math.

I will address only my complete quotes,and ask that you answer my questions to you rather than side step the actual thrust of the quote. I know you have no acceptable answer so you quote me out of context to eliminate the questions you cannot reconcile with your position. But do give it a stab.

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: ledfut]
    #7263352 - 08/05/07 08:53 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

ledfut writes:

Quote:

the patriot act?

What part of the Patriot Act do you believe violates the US Constitution? Be specific please. Quote the relevant section.

Phred

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#7263387 - 08/05/07 09:03 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whiterasta writes:

Quote:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll836.xml
Seems to abbrogate unlawful search and seizure with the demise of Habeus Corpus for something on the fly.

That's a list of names. Could you quote the section of the legislation you feel is unconstitutional? When was this legislation passed by the Senate? When did Bush sign it into law?

Quote:

I will address only my complete quotes,and ask that you answer my questions to you rather than side step the actual thrust of the quote. I know you have no acceptable answer so you quote me out of context to eliminate the questions you cannot reconcile with your position. But do give it a stab.

What questions do you wish me to answer? The only actual questions in that block were --

Quote:

Hell we hung Sadaam and he had not a damn thing to do with 9/11 so how come no Osama?Do we have Khalid Mohamed in hand?.

I didn't bother to answer either of them because obviously the one about Osama was rhetorical (no Osama in hand because if he is still alive he hasn't been caught yet) and the one about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed I thought you were just goofing around -- it never entered my mind such a keen student of history as yourself wouldn't know that he was captured years ago and is still being held. There was a whole big kerfuffle by the Lefties recently protesting the US decision to finally send him to Guantanamo Bay, remember?

Phred

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery

#7263726 - 08/05/07 10:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
ledfut writes:

Quote:

the patriot act?

What part of the Patriot Act do you believe violates the US Constitution? Be specific please. Quote the relevant section.

Phred

That is a good one phred since it is how many pages thick? How far into it are you? It was prewritten by unelected people and unread by congress and passed unread. As I said I will abide and see what now is fact becomes a lie with time. I would say that the expansion of executive power is pushing things beyond the constitutional ideal without having read the document along with 99.9% of the rest of the world.

--------------------
To old for this place

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order