Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSpitfir3
Stranger
Is this a good idea?
    #7259483 - 08/04/07 04:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hi everybody, this is my first post on the boards. I've been reading posts and such for a month or so now but i had a question and wanted to see what people think.
I just bought 6gs of some dried cubes and i wanted to take them all tonight. Thats fine except out of a group of like 6 people I'll be the only one on mushrooms. My other friend is taking two caps and blazing a shit load (he just picked up an ounce), so everybody in the group will be stoned. I am wondering whether or not i should take the 6gs because on such a high dose i might want to leave or i might feel uncomfortable with my surroundings and ruin it for everyone else somehow, cause i might lose touch with reality. The most i've ever taken is 5.5gs along with 1.5 caps which was a helluva ride so i can handle it, but it might suck if everyone else is relatively sober. i have three options: take all 6, take 3, or take 3 and a cap (which my buddy would trade me for 3 gs of the cubes) and then we'd both hippieflip.

what do you guys think?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBERSERK DESTROYER
King Hella!

Re: Is this a good idea? [Re: Spitfir3]
    #7259520 - 08/04/07 05:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This isn't a good idea unless the people present are all experienced with mushrooms and will be acting, to an extent, as trip sitters. Doses like that are best done alone or with a sitter, maybe a single tripping companion.

Being around people who aren't tripping is usually just frustrating and lessens the experience. If you must trip in such a social situation, do a low dose.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineSpitfir3
Stranger
Re: Is this a good idea? [Re: BERSERK DESTROYER]
    #7259536 - 08/04/07 05:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah they're all experienced trippers and they probably wouldn't care, except they might just start to ignore me cause they know i'm fucked. i'll probably end up taking 3, that way i can do it again some other time. thx bro

InvisibleBERSERK DESTROYER
King Hella!

Re: Is this a good idea? [Re: Spitfir3]
    #7259563 - 08/04/07 05:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

No problem. Welcome to the Shroomery, by the way. I hope it all goes as planned (well, as planned as a psychedelic experience can be).

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineAzrah
Stranger

Re: Is this a good idea? [Re: BERSERK DESTROYER]
    #7259570 - 08/04/07 05:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Welcome to the shroomery and yeah taking the 3g's seems more logical than doing a 6g trip with many people around especially if they're blazed and want to mess with you.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience