Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.'
    #7255400 - 08/03/07 01:04 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo’s campaign stood by his assertion that bombing holy Muslim sites would serve as a good “deterrent” to prevent Islamic fundamentalists from attacking the United States, his spokeswoman said Friday.

“This shows that we mean business,” said Bay Buchanan, a senior Tancredo adviser. “There’s no more effective deterrent than that. But he is open-minded and willing to embrace other options. This is just a means to deter them from attacking us.”

On Tuesday, Tancredo warned a group of Iowans that another terrorist attack would “cause a worldwide economic collapse.” IowaPolitics.com recorded his comments.

“If it is up to me, we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina,” Tancredo said. “That is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. If I am wrong, fine, tell me, and I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent, or you will find an attack.”

Tom Casey, a deputy spokesman for the State Department, told CNN’s Elise Labott that the congressman’s comments were “reprehensible” and “absolutely crazy.” Tancredo was widely criticized in 2005 for making a similar suggestion.

–CNN Associate Producer Lauren Kornreich

While shocking at first, I think this guy really has a point. It's obvious by the number of suicide bombings that these radical muslims care for little other than their religion. Why, then, are we not attacking them where it hurts?

The "impending terrorist attack," if any, is predicted to be worse than 9/11. If this is true, I don't believe we would be in the wrong to retaliate.

It's definately an extreme plan, and it should only be used in the most dire circumstances, but that threat might be the only one that hits home for jihadists.

Edited by justin_thyme (08/03/07 01:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: JT]
    #7255470 - 08/03/07 01:23 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I certainly dont think we should target churches/mosques. But if they happen to be using a church to fight the Jihad I definitely say attack the church.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: DieCommie]
    #7255483 - 08/03/07 01:26 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I still say EVERY American bullet should contain a drop of pigs blood... Their dead bodies would be "unclean" and they wouldn't make it to "heaven".

I don't believe in that bullshit, but THEY DO... so we should use it.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7255510 - 08/03/07 01:33 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck them. They want ALL of us to be converted to Islam or ALL or us dead. Then ALL of us will fight them. It's truly want they want. No fucking rules. Just dead extremists. Show them they have something to lose and nothing to die for.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Edited by robbyberto (08/03/07 01:39 PM)

OfflineMarginOfError
Stranger
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: robbyberto]
    #7255629 - 08/03/07 01:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

robbyberto said:
Fuck them. They want ALL of us to be converted to Islam or ALL or us dead. Then ALL of us will fight them. It's truly want they want. No fucking rules. Just dead extremists. Show them they have something to lose and nothing to die for.

Really are you so stupid you can't tell the difference between terrorists and innocent people who believe in Islam?

What you're saying is akin to claiming that some KKK members are christians so we might as well wipe all christians off the face of the earth.

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
    #7255631 - 08/03/07 01:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

how about we just leave them alone...and they leave us alone?

I think if we got all our "peace keeping troops" (the ones with huge machine guns) out of other countries and stopped trying to tell the rest of the world what to, they might leave us alone...

Do you really think, if we said- "we will remove all our troops from every country but our own, they would still want to fight us?"

I really don't think they are that crazy and unreasonalbe...

We should say- "we will remove all our troops after a month of ZERO voilence" "Once we withdraw, if attacks on america or europe continue, we nuke mecca"

I believe they would be cool with that deal...

The jihad is supposed to be a huge online thing, I'd like to talk to some of these guys...

"Terrorist"...I know your people just like me, I don't want U.S. troops in your country ethier, Let's talk... I'm a God-fearing man, just as you are, Do you really want endless war? Or could we both just live in peace? And practice what we choose to believe?

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7255686 - 08/03/07 02:14 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Holy wars have certainly had wonderful results in the past, why not engage in one now?

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Offlineledfut
I once jerkedoff w/ bothhands
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7255736 - 08/03/07 02:23 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

look what happened in this country when our religion (corpratism and big business) got attacked on 9/11.

i think bombing churches would a fucking retarded.

--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: ledfut]
    #7255850 - 08/03/07 02:47 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It is impossible to bomb churches. Church is a spiritual place, temples however exist on Earth! But they were built by hands of man.

--------------------
Asshole

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#7255897 - 08/03/07 02:58 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Muslims don't have churches, they use mosques for their psycho-criminal activities.

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
    #7255898 - 08/03/07 02:59 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

He wants to attack Mecca of all places? Only around 15 percent of Muslims live in Arabic countries. All able bodied Muslims are required to make a hajji to the holiest city of Islam once in their life. Hypothetically speaking if we did bomb Mecca, you;d have a lot of Moderate Muslims (yes even American) joining the Jihad to fight back. To them it's Islam first, country second.

This is doing nothing but helping the radical imams recruit more soldiers for their cause of Jihad. Is this Tom Tancredo a Christian? Doesn't he know that Christians and Muslims worship the same god?

This isn't the first time Mr. Tancredo has put his foot in his mouth. He's a fucking idiot in the truest sense of the word.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: MarginOfError]
    #7255911 - 08/03/07 03:02 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MarginOfError said:
Quote:

robbyberto said:

Really are you so stupid you can't tell the difference between terrorists and innocent people who believe in Islam?

What you're saying is akin to claiming that some KKK members are christians so we might as well wipe all christians off the face of the earth.

I'm saying that it may be necessary to bomb Mosques and other holy Islamic sites in the event of a string of terrorist attacks. Minimizing noncombatant fatalities of course. The majority of Muslims are not terrorists, but the majority of Muslims would also like to see America fall. My post was mostly said in jest to stir up some emotions.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Edited by robbyberto (08/03/07 03:03 PM)

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
    #7256053 - 08/03/07 03:37 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It's not necessary, and it will never happen. It's true what you said, a large majority of Muslims sympathize with the mouthpiece of Al-Qaeda Osama bin Laden because he stands up to the west. Those same Muslims would never want to live under his rule.

>Minimizing noncombatant fatalities of course

in Mecca? baaahahah

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: despisedicon]
    #7256335 - 08/03/07 04:49 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well we just don't know what may become necessary do we? When this country is in a state of panic many things are going to happen that we didn't think were necessary. It's going to be scary.

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

#7257786 - 08/03/07 11:49 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

We need to listen to Lao Tzu, Jesus Christ and Buddha and do nothing!

But yea, those guys didn't know what they were talking about...

Why listen to them?

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7257800 - 08/03/07 11:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

We need some more of this-

:bowdown::levitate::bigblunt::hippie::punker::muslimprayer::stoned::shroomer: 

And alot less of this -:president: :machinegun::tokeeporder::dumbhunter:

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7258175 - 08/04/07 03:19 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RoosterCogburn said:
I still say EVERY American bullet should contain a drop of pigs blood... Their dead bodies would be "unclean" and they wouldn't make it to "heaven".

I don't believe in that bullshit, but THEY DO... so we should use it.

In Islam like other religions, the body obviously doesn't go to heaven, the soul does.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #7258362 - 08/04/07 06:43 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The guy is obviously a dumbass... There's no other way around it. I would love to find a way to get in contact with him and tell him how much of a dumbass he really is.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Maverick]
    #7258502 - 08/04/07 08:48 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DRTMaverick said:
The guy is obviously a dumbass... There's no other way around it. I would love to find a way to get in contact with him and tell him how much of a dumbass he really is.

Why don't you go here and leave a message.
http://teamtancredo.typepad.com/

I could see destroying some mosques and madrasas being controlled by the lunatic (not so) fringe groups. The way to defeat an enemy is to DEFEAT an enemy.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: despisedicon]
    #7258543 - 08/04/07 09:15 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

despisedicon said:
He wants to attack Mecca of all places? Only around 15 percent of Muslims live in Arabic countries. All able bodied Muslims are required to make a hajji to the holiest city of Islam once in their life. Hypothetically speaking if we did bomb Mecca, you;d have a lot of Moderate Muslims (yes even American) joining the Jihad to fight back. To them it's Islam first, country second.

This is doing nothing but helping the radical imams recruit more soldiers for their cause of Jihad. Is this Tom Tancredo a Christian? Doesn't he know that Christians and Muslims worship the same god?

This isn't the first time Mr. Tancredo has put his foot in his mouth. He's a fucking idiot in the truest sense of the word.

Bombing Mecca would be a great criminal act - but utterly unrealistic. It is mostly a pipe dream of some militarist fringes.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order