Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: whiterasta]
    #7263879 - 08/05/07 08:54 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

That is a good one phred since it is how many pages thick? How far into it are you?

Finished it years ago, thank you very much. Are you admitting that you -- the guy who accuses everyone else of not remembering actual events, of not doing research, of swallowing uncritically whatever people tell them -- haven't even started to read it? You instead believe what folks tell you it says rather than reading it for yourself to see what it actually says? I'm shocked... shocked, I tell you!

Dude, the entire text has been available online for over five years. People have been nattering on about it for over five years, quoting and misquoting each other about it. And you can't even reference one of those online snippets?

What a surprise.

Quote:

As I said I will abide and see what now is fact becomes a lie with time.

Good luck with that.

Quote:

I would say that the expansion of executive power is pushing things beyond the constitutional ideal without having read the document along with 99.9% of the rest of the world.

See, that's the difference between people who actually know what they're talking about and people who can't be bothered expending the effort to even minimally inform themselves about the topics they spout off on. You can't provide a single specific example of "expansion" of executive power... you just "know" without reading the document under discussion (or any document, apparently... we're still waiting for a link to something other than a roll call from your last post) that something fishy must be going on, because... well, just because, dammit!

Not big on reading, are you? You know what... I probably gave you too much credit. I'm beginning to suspect you didn't know that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was captured years back.

Have a shroomy day, my uninformed friend.

Phred

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTwiztidShroom
Supreme HighCommander of theFilter FreeAliance
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Phred]
    #7265304 - 08/06/07 07:15 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It is funny that the liberals are so against the war but it is their ideals specifically that cause Islam to hate us. Gay marriage, abortion, and lack of God in everyday life. They look at us as a threat to how God wants them to live. If anything this is solely due to liberalism and the fact that islam calls for jihad towards non islamics and is clear they cannot befriend us, only kill us or make us slaves.

...and I have studied Islam extensively so I fall into the category of those who know what they are talking about!

--------------------
I don't get it, the things I don't want to do, I do. The things I do want to do, I don't do. So if I do the things I don't want to do, then it isn't I that does them, but the sin living in me.

~Corinthians

Edited by TwiztidShroom (08/06/07 07:17 AM)

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: TwiztidShroom]
    #7265333 - 08/06/07 07:33 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TwiztidShroom said:
It is funny that the liberals are so against the war but it is their ideals specifically that cause Islam to hate us. Gay marriage, abortion, and lack of God in everyday life. They look at us as a threat to how God wants them to live. If anything this is solely due to liberalism and the fact that islam calls for jihad towards non islamics and is clear they cannot befriend us, only kill us or make us slaves.

...and I have studied Islam extensively so I fall into the category of those who know what they are talking about!

Yup it's all the fags, whores, and atheists fault. You certainly do know what you're talking about. You should run for political office. If I wasn't considering becoming a fag whore atheist, I'd consider voting for you.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #7265340 - 08/06/07 07:38 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

> but it is their (liberals) ideals specifically that cause Islam to hate us

You mean everybody not Liberal is Islamic? Radical Islam hates anybody that isn't Islam, or anybody that is Islam that isn't radical.

> They look at us as a threat to how God wants them to live.

That is the excuse they preach, but in reality, they use "us" as a excuse to maintain power over the people in the region... just like the Pope used to use the middle east as an excuse to maintain the churches power over the people in Europe.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlineledfut
I once jerkedoff w/ bothhands
Male User Gallery

#7265464 - 08/06/07 08:30 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TwiztidShroom said:

i could almost buy that if i weren't dating a muslim right now.

--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: ledfut]
    #7265719 - 08/06/07 10:07 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Ledfut, Good then she has a quaran and a hadith and you can easily verify that there are several key issues with Midleastern muslims, not American muslims. Hadith 9:8 "If anywone leaves Islam, kill them!"
It also states in the Quaran that they are not to make friends with infidels, slave us or slay us no other options. Also Muslims can get to heaven by being good (50.1%) on the scale of life but the only promise and garauntee of heaven is to die in an act of jihad killing infidels. Originally infidels meant non islamics, over the past decades in the middle east it is now a term synonymous with Christians and Americans. I have heard the testimony of two muslim brothers who fled to America because they converted to Christianity and by their culture they were to be brought to the public square, buried up to their neck and be stoned to death for defying Islam....So just because your gf is the eqivalent of a Roman Catholic is to a Charismatic Christian proves nothing. I have spoken with several Imams and they openly admit it, why can't you? They hate our freedom here. Years back there was an issue with muslim women wearing clothes like American women. They were captured and faces burned with acid and jihad was declared against the infidels who encouraged this. They believe Old Testament Law along with the Quaran is how they are to be if the are a devout muslim. There are plenty of half ass Christians who aren't living up to biblical standard. The muslims not living up to the quaran are the peaceful ones...but do you see the terrorism potential with islam. Read the damn books yourself! Both the Quaran and hadith. There is nothing peaceful about islam but there are many islamics who choose bits and pieces of their faith who are.

--------------------
I don't get it, the things I don't want to do, I do. The things I do want to do, I don't do. So if I do the things I don't want to do, then it isn't I that does them, but the sin living in me.

~Corinthians

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

#7265730 - 08/06/07 10:09 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Nice to know muslims can pray in schools and Christians can't...2 states just allowed it...5 times a day they can leave class and pray.
Taxicab drivers in some cities are getting washbasins for their feet and non islamics can't use them...where is the ACLU on this...just proves they are against Christianity...there is no fear of church and state if it is any other religion....bunch of two faced lying hypocrites.

--------------------

~Corinthians

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
    #7265755 - 08/06/07 10:17 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

poor Christians :sad:

but at least they will be going to the real heaven? :smile:

Offlineledfut
Male User Gallery

#7265796 - 08/06/07 10:29 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TwiztidShroom said:
Ledfut, Good then she has a quaran and a hadith and you can easily verify that there are several key issues with Midleastern muslims, not American muslims. Hadith 9:8 "If anywone leaves Islam, kill them!"
It also states in the Quaran that they are not to make friends with infidels, slave us or slay us no other options. Also Muslims can get to heaven by being good (50.1%) on the scale of life but the only promise and garauntee of heaven is to die in an act of jihad killing infidels. Originally infidels meant non islamics, over the past decades in the middle east it is now a term synonymous with Christians and Americans. I have heard the testimony of two muslim brothers who fled to America because they converted to Christianity and by their culture they were to be brought to the public square, buried up to their neck and be stoned to death for defying Islam....So just because your gf is the eqivalent of a Roman Catholic is to a Charismatic Christian proves nothing. I have spoken with several Imams and they openly admit it, why can't you? They hate our freedom here. Years back there was an issue with muslim women wearing clothes like American women. They were captured and faces burned with acid and jihad was declared against the infidels who encouraged this. They believe Old Testament Law along with the Quaran is how they are to be if the are a devout muslim. There are plenty of half ass Christians who aren't living up to biblical standard. The muslims not living up to the quaran are the peaceful ones...but do you see the terrorism potential with islam. Read the damn books yourself! Both the Quaran and hadith. There is nothing peaceful about islam but there are many islamics who choose bits and pieces of their faith who are.

there is much of a "terrorist" threat from islam as there is from christianity/judaism. in fact the latter scares me more because they have bigger weapons and have been open about wanting to use them. until all religion is abolished we will be stuck with quacks on all sides spewing hatred to further their political agendas.

there are plenty of evangelical christians in this country that, if they could get away with it, would kill me for being an atheist that is currently dating a muslim.

western religion is all about hatred and fear of those who are different from you. the one that's more hateful just depends on what team you are rooting for.

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7265828 - 08/06/07 10:34 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TwiztidShroom said:

So you're saying we should eradicate all religion. Good I thought you were a nut. Let's go burn down some churches, cathedrals, and synagogues tonight and slash the throats of the believers indiscriminate of faith just as long as they believe. What you're advocating is great, I've been wanting to go on a Mickey and Malloy Knox style spree through the bible belt for quite some time now. We'll start domestically and branch out.

--------------------

Edited by StrandedVoyager (08/06/07 10:36 AM)

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: Arp]
    #7265841 - 08/06/07 10:38 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Arp, maybe so, that isn't the point. The ACLU and the liberals have gained no ground on anything they support ever without twisting the constitution. 4 Yrs after the 1st ammendment was signed another law was signed making it manditory to teach the Bible in all schools...so obviously the separation wasn't to keep the church out of the govt but to keep the govt from restricting the church. Liberal idiots would say otherwise. So point being, the ACLU in their defense (a totaly liberal org) stated that they would do it to anyone but yet you can teach the quaran in schools alos and they have no issue. My point is the liberals are two faced liars and the ACLU is about agenda and not constitutional rights. I thought it was cool they ultimately lost the 10 Commandments case. There is a statue nearby my moms and they sent a letter asking that it please be removed anyway...it wasn't and they got a big F#@k off letter along with it. Luckily the conservatives are still in control even without the house and senate. We have the supreme court and the majority of American voters. This last election voted for democrats cuz they felt let down by Bush, rightfully so, but not even 6 months into it and the majority remember now why they hate liberals. Even a liberal analyst on the news was saying the other night that the liberals should focus on 2012 cuz they have no chance in 08 and it is a waste of future campaign funds. I'm thinking more along the timeline of Never! Lets be realistic. Obama wants to sleep with the enemy and bomb our allies, wtf? And Hillary is a woman....oh, did I mention Obamma is black, there are a lot of elderly who believed in segregation and more of them have time to vote then people who feel otherwise. We are not that progressive as to elect a woman yet. In a country run by conservatives many were raised to see the womans role as more sumbissive, not like bossy but how people were in the 50's. Plus the majority of Americans are against gay marriage and abortion. Why do you think the liberals wont let it be voted on, because it will lose. So instead they break the law and the judical department starts writing laws? Isn't that the legislatures job? Americans know that the biggest threat to the American way of life is liberalism...that is why your party is shrinking and ours is growing...cept in places like mass. It is also interesting how liberals criticize the conservatives as being only for the rich when in fact the biggest misusers of money and biggest spenders are all blue states....enough with the lying already...liberals suck and America knows it!

--------------------

~Corinthians

Offlineledfut
Male User Gallery

Re: Attack the US? We'll bomb your 'churches.' [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7265852 - 08/06/07 10:41 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Your god, fucked me in the ass
Jesus Christ, sucked my fucking ass
Your bible is just a piece of trash
I am the highest power the leader of the pack

Hail Mary is so full of shit
Virgin Mary I'll rape the fucking clit
Jesus Christ was a son of a bitch

Your church, let's burn it to the ground
Priests and nuns, let's put them in the ground
We don't need those lames to hold us back
-Highest Power by GG Allin

--------------------

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

#7265855 - 08/06/07 10:41 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I got a kick outta this, poetic justice!

--------------------

~Corinthians

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7265860 - 08/06/07 10:43 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ledfut said:
Your god, fucked me in the ass
Jesus Christ, sucked my fucking ass
Your bible is just a piece of trash

Hail Mary is so full of shit
Virgin Mary I'll rape the fucking clit
Jesus Christ was a son of a bitch

Your church, let's burn it to the ground
Priests and nuns, let's put them in the ground
We don't need those lames to hold us back
-Highest Power by GG Allin

GG Allin is cool, or at least the story of him is. He was fucking crazed but cool. Too bad he didn't go out the way he always said he would by shooting the crowd and then turning the gun on himself but the man left a legacy, that's for sure.

--------------------

Offlineledfut
Male User Gallery

#7265874 - 08/06/07 10:46 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

eh, he wasn't sure about either gunning people down, or sticking dynamite up his ass then jumping into the crowd.

i think the latter is cooler.

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7265881 - 08/06/07 10:48 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ledfut said:
eh, he wasn't sure about either gunning people down, or sticking dynamite up his ass then jumping into the crowd.

i think the latter is cooler.

Meh both are good, I came across the story as a young lad when I was going through a shock punk phase and the story of the guy and his exploits always kind of stuck with me. Speak of GG, do you know The Dwarves at all?

--------------------

Offlineledfut
Male User Gallery

#7265883 - 08/06/07 10:49 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yeah the dwarves older stuff is pretty cool.

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7265891 - 08/06/07 10:52 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah even though I went through the shock punk phase many years ago, The Dwarves are still one of my favorite bands, I even have the book Blah Dahila wrote even though it's kind of what a five year old with a sexual fixation would write but it's cool cool to own.

--------------------

Offlineledfut
Male User Gallery

#7265898 - 08/06/07 10:54 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i'm gonna start looking into the israeli punk scene. apparently it's very anti-zionist.

--------------------

OfflineTwiztidShroom
Male User Gallery

#7265911 - 08/06/07 10:58 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I was trying ta upload a pic but it didn't work...

--------------------

~Corinthians

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order