Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Walter Cronkite calls for standing U.N. army
    #725247 - 07/05/02 05:24 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Walter Cronkite calls for standing U.N. army [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #725281 - 07/05/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

what have we got to lose?

Anonymous

Re: Walter Cronkite calls for standing U.N. army [Re: nugsarenice]
    #725291 - 07/05/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Tax money, sovereignty, freedom.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Walter Cronkite calls for standing U.N. army [Re: ]
    #725293 - 07/05/02 05:55 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

yeah,, tax money, which was 11 dollars a person,, I will waste that freely. Soveriegnty??? I'd like to lose that, for a chance of world peace, and unitariasm. Freedom.. Thas the only thing I don't understand evolving,, how will we lose our freedom any more then the u.n. has alraedy took from us? The one resolution of the u.n. I disagree with is the 72 u.s. proposed drug resolution. This already impedes are freedom, and others of the u.n.,, I'd like to see some other countries come into power in the u.n. , specifically the european union.

Their going to take away your oil, and make you drive rapeseed oil, and electric powered cars,,, you will not be able to drive as fast! Run for cover!

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#725322 - 07/05/02 06:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Nugs, if you are young you wil live to see the EU take power over the world. It has been prophecied. The EU is the Revived Roman Empire. They will go world wide. We are in the end times my friend and we will see it come to pass. The EU will also get involved in middle east peace and will make a 7 year peace treaty in Israel. The Anti-Christ will come forth and break the treaty after 3? years and the mark of the beast will be the law of the land.

I'll tell you this. If the US gets UN troops stationed in America I will kill the occupying army, as much as I can. I will not live in oppression. I will live free all my days. If we are occupied I will fight and resist the occupying force.

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Edited by Ellis Dee (07/06/02 04:14 PM)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #725325 - 07/05/02 06:13 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

damn, if you don;t mind, can I ask where you get your prophecies from? And how you came under the impression that the bilbe speaks about inheriting destiny, instead of manipulating it?

Edited by nugsarenice (07/05/02 06:13 PM)

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#725372 - 07/05/02 06:38 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Daniel 2
31 "You looked, O king, and there before you stood a large statue-an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

Daniel 8

Daniel's Vision of a Ram and a Goat

1 In the third year of King Belshazzar's reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. 2 In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. 3 I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns, standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later. 4 I watched the ram as he charged toward the west and the north and the south. No animal could stand against him, and none could rescue from his power. He did as he pleased and became great.
5 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between his eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. 6 He came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at him in great rage. 7 I saw him attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering his two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against him; the goat knocked him to the ground and trampled on him, and none could rescue the ram from his power. 8 The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.
9 Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land. 10 It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them. 11 It set itself up to be as great as the Prince of the host; it took away the daily sacrifice from him, and the place of his sanctuary was brought low. 12 Because of rebellion, the host of the saints [1] and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.

Footnotes

8:12 Or rebellion, the armies

In reply to:

Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

The last empire in the vision was the Roman Empire. It returns as a huge mountain and fills the whole earth. The EU is the Roman Empire come back from nothing. It envelopes the same land area and as I thought it would 10 years ago, it continues to expand, it took Germany, as I said it would. It now raises an army as I said it would after it took Germany. When it took Germany I knew that my fear was true and soon after they announced the army. They will go world wide as the prophecy foretells. I believe the EU is the same empire spoken of in Daniel.

If you want me to go in to detail just ask. I can provide more backup and provide further insight in to the prophecies I posted (what thre horns mean and how it parallels with the EU and other prophecies whick reinforce my POV).

Take care.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #725380 - 07/05/02 06:44 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

That is alot of speculation on the bible. I myself take more meaning from the meanings then the actual written word. Probraly because I have a greater understanding that the bible is just a bunch of collected works. One thing I do believe, that I have got from the bible is that of manipulating destiny with gods' will, not receiving it, faith in prophecy depends on faith of the latter, which I don't have, forgive me if I disagree. More works I have read rely on manipulating and changing destiny rather then recieving it.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#725422 - 07/05/02 07:11 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Bible prophecy can not be changed. It has already been written. It is not destiny, it is the future. Humans will make the choices that will bring it to pass. Just as when Zecharia prophecied the messiah would be sold for 30 pieces of silver and that the messiah would be pierced. It has been written. Nothing can stop that now.

Zechariah 11
12Then I said to them, "If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain." So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver.

Zechariah 12
Mourning for the Pierced One
10 "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#725638 - 07/05/02 10:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Also, if you read Daniel 2 in context, not just the part I posted. It outright says that the statue represents the kingdoms, the last being the greatest and coming back (like a mountain) and enveloping the earth, as I touched on. Please read the whole chapter and you will see.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #725643 - 07/05/02 10:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I don't have a bible on me. I really don't care much for the bible either, or the people who read it. If you study it, thas great! If you want to point out some very very short quotes, thas great too. But when you start arguing like a fanatic about english nonetheless translations of the bible. I really don't care. Thas like searching for a slug in soil. I have so much respect for what i've read. But everyone interprets differently. If you say that the bible speaks of inheriting destiny, I will lose respect. That is completely against my philosphy, in fact my philosophy about that is that your ego has risen too much. You cannot quote one part of the bible, because the whole bible after being read gives you a "general" idea, not a blueprint. Inheriting destiny is completely against my philosphy, which is creating destiny. So we see now where are religions collide. Hopefully one day, I will read and finish the bible, and we can discuss it like together intelligently, until then. I will go with the spirit., walking............

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#725649 - 07/05/02 10:32 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Arguing like a fanatic am I? Well, I guess when you mentioned the EU taking over the world you pressed one of my buttons and set me off. But heak, we might as well join the EU, we're liberal enough. Let's just change our name to the USSA...

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #725659 - 07/05/02 10:42 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Of course, take the word fanatic, without dogma, and you have a person who is wholly commited to an ideal. Which you sound like, regarding the bible. I in no way suggesting the eu take over the world, I actually said exactly what I want to see put in power throught the U.N. and proposed by the EU, energy conservation, which means rapeseed power tractors, cars, etc.

Anonymous

#726155 - 07/06/02 08:14 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

yeah,, tax money, which was 11 dollars a person,, I will waste that freely.
The taxes will not stay at 11 dollars per person, that is a given. A little self education on the nature of government is in order for you, you haven't a clue. The natural progression is for governments to grow and for liberty to yeild. You may waste what you want to freely, but what gives you or anyone else the right to impose this on others?

Soveriegnty??? I'd like to lose that, for a chance of world peace, and unitariasm.
World peace, or world domination? Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. No man or agency can be trusted with greater and greater power. I for one will take up arms against anyone who would seek to take away U.S. sovereignty, this is a promise and is non-negotiable.

Anyone who thinks a world government would respect their freedoms is an idiot of the lowest caliber and has no grasp of history or human nature.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #726160 - 07/06/02 08:20 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

11 dollars a person, just from the u.s. would account for some billion dollars, thas enough to hold criminal trials for 10 years, thas what they proposed to do with the money.

You say absolute power corrupts, how can we not corrupt within our own system then. Are we not absolute in our own government?

Anonymous

#726209 - 07/06/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Don't you get it? It will not stop at 11 dollars per person, that is merely the "foot in the door."

Why add another layer of corruption. We need less government, not more.

What type of organizations instigated and oversaw the bloodiest actions of history? Governments. How can it make any sense to use a government to avoid the misdeeds of government? Have you ever heard the phrase "it's like having the fox guard the henhouse"?

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #726220 - 07/06/02 09:02 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If goes further, then I will stop supporting it, so far they seem frugal. Thas not true that we need less government, the problem with the the u.s. now, is unregulated capitilism, or corporations running our lives, instead of government.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#727223 - 07/06/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Read more about Cronkites dream of a totalitarian world dictatorship:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=15007

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #727581 - 07/06/02 09:31 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks, my opinon is different now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds