Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
Re: ?Sea of Shrooms?
    #72425 - 01/21/00 11:20 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Awsome tek. I love it. It's especially good for beginners. I have trouble with casing, becasue of the environment i'm working in, and i lose some every once in a while. I really hate it when i lose a whole try. This tek makes it much less stressful. If you lose a cup, no big deal, it's only half a cake. Plus, I get a lot better results from 6 cups than I do from casing three cakes together.

I recommend it very much.

oh yea, you can use it with pretty much any cake recipe. I use brown rice/vermiculate. I'd like to use birdseed, but i dont' have a pressure cooker. soon, i hope.

Link

[This message has been edited by Link (edited January 21, 2000).]

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: ?Sea of Shrooms? [Re: Link]
    #72427 - 01/23/00 12:14 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

hey!
Where can i find this sea of shrooms tek ?

peace

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

#72428 - 01/23/00 01:09 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Here ya go
http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.asp?View=docs&doc=100

Link

------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Anonymous

#72429 - 01/23/00 01:15 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Hey link im also a SOS tek supporter but the only thing i didnt like is that using a 5oz cup i could barely fit a casing on and the shrooms that grew were usually about 2-3 inches tall now im not sure if that is small large or average but they didnt seem very potent by the way they were EQ's and i tried it using BRF/Verm and BRF/Birdseed/Verm does the casing make bigger fruits?

OfflinePsiLLy Cybe
enthusiast
    #72430 - 01/23/00 01:16 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Link, you said you would like to use bird seed, but you dont have a pressure cooker.
I have had 100% success with sterilizing finch seed in a pot of boiling water. I have done about 70 jars now, and have not lost one.
My opinion is that a pot of boiling water works just as well, if not better then a pressure cooker. True, a pressure cooker is faster, but i have had only about a 85% success rate with the pressure cooker, aposed to 100% success with a pot of boiling water. Go figure.

------------------
Making Life Better...
Astral

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

#72431 - 01/23/00 02:26 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

rawket - 5oz cups are kinda small. i use the 9oz, i think. 2-3 inches is kinda small, but i have cups that do that every once in a while. i don't know why, though. i use brf/verm with EQ's. I've never had a problem with potency. Did you dry them? if so, how? and how'd you eat em? 'does the casing make fruits bigger?' I haven't really noticed the fruits being bigger, really. i just get more with casing than with cakes.

PsiLLy Cybe - do you sterilize the finch seed separate, before you put it in the jars? that's pretty good. i've never heard of someone doing that well with a pot and birdseed. i might have to give it a try

Link

------------------
-George Bernard Shaw

--------------------

Anonymous

#72432 - 01/23/00 02:47 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

The way i dried them was to take a 3" computer fan blowing on them for 24hrs then i put them in a drying chamber with desicant. And eating was done by putting them on a pizza and just eating the pizza. I had gotten the syringe from PF so im not sure if they have messed up spores or something i may just try Ryches EQ's next.

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

#72433 - 01/23/00 06:34 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

hmmm...... that's odd. don't see why they would be weak. unless the pizza was REALLY hot, but i don't think that'd make too much of a difference. you didn't cook the pizza with them on, did you?

you might want to try Ryche's. that's who i got mine from. i haven't heard of anyone having problems with PF's, though. there's just a lot of factors that go into it, it's hard to tell. try again, see what happens. you might just have a high tolerance to them, some people are like that. how much did you take, and how many people?

Link

------------------
-George Bernard Shaw

--------------------

Anonymous

#72434 - 01/23/00 08:56 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

The pizza wasnt very hot and i didnt cook it with them on i have taken them several different times from the same batch and it was all the same. The dose was aprox. 3grms and it was only me. I have taken shrooms many times before and it was great. Plus i gave some to a friend from the same batch and he said they were pretty strong. Is it possible that its just this particular strain that doesnt affect me much?

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

#72435 - 01/23/00 09:10 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, that's very possible. Some strains effect different people in different ways and intensities. For instance, some people say the B+'s are much stronger than the EQ's, and vice versa. Try a different strain and see what happens.

Link

------------------
-George Bernard Shaw

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds