Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out

Loc: Tampa,Florida
growing myc outdoors? Cubenis
    #7232767 - 07/28/07 02:18 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well id like to start a nice little patch .I live in the perfect climate,luckly i am able to just pick The cubenis and copes in the wild.In masses .I have collected some patties with VERY THICK myc. growth ,So think it was growing on a peiceover wood under one of the patties .A coolect a decent sized cooler ,filled 1/4 of the bottom with some soil from my garden (lots of manure and good stuff mixed in) and put some store bought cow manure (generic) and mixed a the colinized patties in after breaking them down into small peices .And waterd a little bit,But not to much just the perfect amount .Ive been leting it do its own thing .Im just lookin for advance on how to keep the myc alive and maybe grow more for a decent sized patch?

--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
Re: growing myc outdoors? Cubenis [Re: lovvingcubies]
    #7232812 - 07/28/07 02:58 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It'll do its thing. Keep it relatively moist and room temp and it should be happy. Nothing too complicated, you will have to watch for possible contaminates but sometimes ignoring it will give it the best chance.

Although keeping the lid on (hot, humid) would do well for the myc growth, it'll also make contaminates just as happy and you might want to trade off myc growth speed for lower risk of contams by keeping it in fresh air and watering it with a mister as the moisture evaporates.

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out

Re: growing myc outdoors? Cubenis [Re: undergrounder]
    #7239246 - 07/30/07 07:55 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well yea the lid does close complety and ihave often been taking it off to get some fresh air in.I started to get some myc growth on the top layer so i give it a slight turn to losen it up .The myc. has yet to really take growth to the bag manure :frown:  .Pictures to come it somthing happens

--------------------

Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out

#7241637 - 07/30/07 10:48 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Ok The myc is really growing strong,And i mean STRONG .Id like to feed it somthing to create more spwan for a larger patch .Luckly to my location i can just walk down the street and fill up a bag of fresh horse/cow manure .The basic quistion is weither to use horse or cow?

--------------------

Offlinehightimesreader
Half assed question asker
 User Gallery

Loc: In the air conditioning
    #7241681 - 07/30/07 10:58 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I vote for horse man :thumbup:
Seems more fluffy IMO..

HTR:bongload:

--------------------
I'm hunting for The Following ethnos.
For experiments, hunting finds and any other contributions, check out My journal.
HTR

A new leaf turned over.. I'm too old for this shit.
:commonsense:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate