Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaspore
myconaut
 User Gallery

Re: F+ Sheep Manure Grow!! (Large Photos) [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7233877 - 07/28/07 02:10 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, i'm having mass trich probs. Even when my ph is 7 and everything is handled as sterile as I can be, my casings/bulk gets spots within 5 days, on everything. I might try that microban.

or to move, because I would move to solve this problem. I love my hobby too much.

I did find out that even when all 4 of my strains got some form of trich at some point after birthing, my Penis Envy Uncut hybrids have shown no signs, and it colonizes my casing/bulk so fast, contams don't have time to set up. So that's what's helping me get by right now.

~!aspore@#$%*

--------------------

c        l        i      c        k        m        e

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDK1
Male
Re: F+ Sheep Manure Grow!! (Large Photos) [Re: aspore]
    #7234982 - 07/28/07 09:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Try using coco coir it works quite well when doing bulk spawns plus you don't have to pasteurize it.

Offlinexaxphaanes
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: F+ Sheep Manure Grow!! (Large Photos) [Re: DK1]
    #7235085 - 07/28/07 09:41 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Yes you do have to pasteurize it.

--------------------
"Anything i say is fictional"
  what you should look for in manure

Invisiblejeetered
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: no clue
Re: F+ Sheep Manure Grow!! (Large Photos) [Re: DK1]
    #7235179 - 07/28/07 10:22 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DK1 said:
Try using coco coir it works quite well when doing bulk spawns plus you don't have to pasteurize it.

wow... uh yeah, u do have to pasteurize it.

OfflineRugbyhooker
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: F+ Sheep Manure Grow!! (Large Photos) [Re: jeetered]
    #7235467 - 07/29/07 12:57 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Funny it worked fine not pasteurizing for me. I just put hot tap water in and let it sit till cooled to room temp.

--------------------
Slowcoaster

OfflineDoobie
recluse
Male

Loc: FTW, TX
    #7241220 - 07/30/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Alas, another one goes down. Ted, had to break the news. Out the tub went into yet another compost pile. To fill in the trich took hold again. The tub slowed then showed the toothy smile of the green death. No point in trying the salt thing or peroxide water and salt, it went deep. When the tub was taken outside it had a very rank smell of shit. The bottom side of the substrate had slimy green yuck, so I mixed all with the compost of an already started pile, let the outdoors kill what trich it can since it is hot. Now the area has to be bombed. But there was a good side to taking the tub outside. In a small patch that was pretty much given up on a small envious penis was popping its little head out, a surprise! This gives me hope of the fall time when there might be little surprises all over the yard. Please fill in the voids of my ramblings Ted. Because I am but an impatient newbie.

--------------------
Shut up and Smile

InvisibleDK1
Male
    #7241399 - 07/30/07 09:21 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

jeetered said:
Quote:

DK1 said:

wow... uh yeah, u do have to pasteurize it.

Wrong, you don't have to pasteurize coco coir. Check out this post

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5909750/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1/nt/2

Invisiblejeetered
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7241509 - 07/30/07 10:05 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

dk1 u can follow that madness if you want, but i would suggest pasteurizing it, less chance of contam, just because you follow some lame tek doesn't mean what i say is wrong.. quit thinking you know everything ok? I don't, but i do know pasteurizing your coir keeps your contam rate down more.

kthnx bye.

Invisiblejeetered
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7241516 - 07/30/07 10:07 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

and yeah, besides, this thread is pretty much over, give it a rest, trippin teddy, repost when you give it another go and goodluck!

you really might want to order some poop from cry0 at mycopath, you'll have instant gratification.

I might be lazy, and I may be a sloth, but i'm at least at a 100% success ratio since i started ordering my bulk subs.

do yourself a favor:

www.mycopath.com

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
    #7241600 - 07/30/07 10:38 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

actually I just met a girl yesterday who is willing to let me collect Hpoo off her property!!!!!

So looks like I'm back in the Hpoo game! Thank god. I do plan on doing another Sheep Manure grow, after I've had a couple of successful grows with out trich. Hopefully I can finally get past my trich problem.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate