Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
This made me laugh.
    #7241278 - 07/30/07 10:51 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i started this word document a couple years back that i would just have for when i was excessivly fucked up and had a profound thought, somewhat of a list.

i just recently looked back on it again and i found this

19.are we considered inadequate when we experiment with our bodies… Like a farmer would look upon his more mischevious chickens... Why are we constantly thriving to be the one that is more quickly pulled from the litter only to be willingly slaughterd by one that brings both life and death. Is that why people are seem to be so conservative, because they don’t know the truth. And others, “anti-conformists” are rebellious and try to spend their knowingly finite time on this plane enjoying themselves. Viewed in the publics eyes which are the same eyes that eat meat well knowing of where it comes from, but when they see the actual atrocities of a slaughter house they bitch and moan. When a chicken runs away from a farm they’re the people that will give them a thumbs up. Hoping the chicken will move on to bigger and better things. Whereas in our caged society when most see a person trying to escape he is deemed a waste of life, where in reality he’s only trying to save his own.

its real choppy and kinda difficult to follow, also none to well written. i thik i wrote it one night after a test that i had been doin a bunch of adderall for, after which i got real drunk and high and apparently wrote this.

hopefully i've convinced you all to start a mysterious word document that will account your more memorable thoughts, that nobody but you will ever see or understand.

im gonna keep addin bullets right where i left off

--------------------

ilove my woods...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehailtothethief
floater

Re: This made me laugh. [Re: habitat0789]
    #7241309 - 07/30/07 10:59 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

heh, after smoking a volcano for the first time i thought i had figured some cool shit out, so i left myself a voicemail.  god was i fucked up.  i thought that human beings were some type of reality game, and since we were figuring too much stuff out the runner's of the game were letting us kill ourselves.  :crazy2:  dont smoke a volcano after a 2 week break.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Community >> The Pub