Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJazzCatCF
Teo-nanacatl
Male

Loc: here today gone tommorow
Monotub outdoors
    #7240378 - 07/30/07 03:36 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Whenever I throw my used up casings out in the woods,they consistently shoot out 40 ouncers.I was wondering if thats due to natural light or the air.Also if I were to put a mono tub outside,should I expect the same results?

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

The Mazatec Wise Woman, Maria Sabina (1894-1985)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
Re: Monotub outdoors [Re: JazzCatCF]
    #7240546 - 07/30/07 04:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

wow. fucking 40 ounces.
that doesn't sound too used
:grin:

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

OfflineLVL12
Author andPerfector ofFailure
 User Gallery

Re: Monotub outdoors [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7240569 - 07/30/07 05:04 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dirtworshipper said:
wow. fucking 40 ounces.
that doesn't sound too used
:grin:

Do you live near some sort of radioactive material dumping site?

--------------------
Disclaimer: Posts from LVL12 are strictly for entertainment and are a work of fiction, nothing written or said by LVL12 should in interpreted as truth, fact or by their literal definitions or translations. Anyone who reads/listens to these words does so at their own risk, parental discretion is advised.

OfflineJazzCatCF
Teo-nanacatl
Male

Loc: here today gone tommorow
Re: Monotub outdoors [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7248520 - 08/01/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Oh crap,I meant 40 gramers.Sorry bout that.Im thinking alcohol.anyway,Is the size related to outdoor air and natural sunshine.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

The Mazatec Wise Woman, Maria Sabina (1894-1985)

OfflineLVL12
Author andPerfector ofFailure
 User Gallery

Re: Monotub outdoors [Re: JazzCatCF]
    #7248555 - 08/01/07 05:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

could be, or it could be one of those strains where later fruits are larger in size than previous.

--------------------
Disclaimer: Posts from LVL12 are strictly for entertainment and are a work of fiction, nothing written or said by LVL12 should in interpreted as truth, fact or by their literal definitions or translations. Anyone who reads/listens to these words does so at their own risk, parental discretion is advised.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom