Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSam22
Stranger

Bad Trips Suck Balls
    #7234700 - 07/28/07 09:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright so this is how my night started out, me and and friend have 3.5 each of mush and we head over 2 my buddy's house that we blaze/chill at usually. we get there 2 meet our other 4 friends which 1 has a half quad also of mush and was waiting for us to come before we ate them and the other 3 have a half o and a half g of coke(i didn't touch the coke).

But we start off by blazing like 2gs off chron out of my bong i brought over and having like a nice gram joint i rolled and then one of our friends remind us 3 that we have half quads of shrooms 2 chew. so we all stop the sesh and me and my 2 other friends that have the mushrooms start chowing down on them just straight and no chaser except water and we didn't really have anything in our stomachs either so i ate 2.5 of the 3.5 and saved the other g for a bit later. after weighing out the shrooms and eating them we use my scale 2 weigh up more of my Buddy's weed and start the sesh again, within 20minutes i could tell i was feeling the mushrooms coming on strongly but i was pretty excited because i was waiting 2 do them for quite a while so after about like another 3.5 of weed blazed.

The room was shifting the entire room the different by that i mean i could not recognize one thing in the room even my friends were looking pretty strange, i was getting very depressing and paranoid feelings and thoughts from out of nowhere.my friends were trying 2 calm me down and i said couldn't so we moved out to his garage to blaze some hash bots but after those it got even more intense and i started thinking i saw bugs and stuff everywhere in the garage and i hallucinated that the garage started falling apart while we were inside after about a 2 hours of this me and my friend( was his 1st time on them before) i found that these shrooms were like no other shrooms Ive done before and i have done them like 2 other times which i was completely fine with( my first time i ate 1.5, 2nd i ate 2.5gs and this time i ate 3.5) but this time was def the most intense and power trip i have ever had before.

I mean it felt like i was in a nightmare. i wasn't gonna leave till about like 11 or 11 30 but me and my friend was pressuring me into leaving because my he was starting 2 freak out which just made me have a even worse trip then i was having already. i was loosing contact with reality and i could only see black except for what was right in front of me, i couldn't read time at all morning( 2 me at least) so i start freaking out because i didn't have my cell or a watch at the time and i ended up going outside to his backyard and just laying in the grass.

It felt like hours have passed and it got night and then started 2 go their did my friend we were prob out there for only like 15 or 20 minutes but it seemed like hours so sketching so hard and hallucinating constantly we just left without even saying peace to our friends and just went to our bus stop which we sat for another like 20minutes and the shrooms just kept getting stronger and stronger for each of us. finally the bus showed up and when we walked one i couldn't stop thinking everyone in the bus was staring at me and was thinking wrong of me( i even looked someone in the face and said "WHAT!") which scared the shit out of the entire bus since it was silent and like 10 00 at night.

Me and my friend couldn't even recognize our bus stop until we pass it therefore we got a bus stop after which is only like another block but it made the night even worse because i just wanted to go home and lie down since everything was morphing constantly and faces changing which made me feel pretty dizzy.

So we get onto my street staggering all the way there not even recognizing the neighborhood really and then when we are like 3 house away my friend who was supposed 2 stay the night an blaze at my house after the shrooms wore off but instead hes like man lets go lay down at the park but i was pretty much already home and didn't feel like doing anymore walking or going 2 a park at like 10 15 at night hallucinating like crazy on a bad mush trip so i said naw man i wanna go inside i feel really dizzy and nauseas so hes like alright man I'm gonna go home so i say peace and stumble to my room.

Luckily my parents didn't see me until i put away my bong, weed and shrooms but i stripped 2 my boxers and just layed in bed which i finally felt comfortable but then i hear my dad coming up the stairs and i quickly get out of bed and grab the other g of mush i left sitting out in the bag and i just grab them and ate. pretty much right after i finish swallowing them my dad knocks on my door. i get up answer it and immediately he asks me what the fuck am i on because he knows i smoke weed every day and finally is getting use to the fact but when he saw me he knew it was not weed so i eventually fessed up and told him i ate some magic mushrooms.

It was chince because then he got my mom and she started freaking me out because she got really scared seeing me look like i was on a acid trip basically my dad left my room after like 5min with my mom in it and left me with her and she just sat there for like 20minutes watching me trip balls( this is what she told me) because by that time i ate all my shrooms and was tripping out even harder she left and said she hopes she never ever sees me like this again and shut my door.

My cat was left in there so i was looking at him and hes like a fat white cat but when i was looking at him he started getting really skinny and his hair turned really dirty and he looked like alley cat lol but after that i was experience breathing walls all night which made it impossible to fall asleep until about 2:45 in the morning.

So yea thats my bad trip from this weekend but the questions i have to asked you guys is do u think that the shrooms got too intensified when i blazed like a quarter of weed on them and bots of hash and also do u think it is possible that when i used my scale 2 weigh up the shrooms and the after weighed up weed pieces of the shrooms stuck to the weed and we smoked some? and also i think i could of had a bad trip because the room was completely hot boxed and i was crammed in the middle of the couch in the middle of the sesh? .Because I heard things like that can provoke a bad trip I'm not the type of person to freak out or really have bad trips. But yea basically all i have to say is bad trips suck balls ..... but cant wait till my next good trip

Edited by Sam22 (07/29/07 11:13 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: Bad Trips Suck Balls [Re: Sam22]
    #7234703 - 07/28/07 09:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This should be moved to Trip Reports.

I am not yelling at you or nothing. It is your first post. And I am sure a mod would be kind enough to move it for you.

I have yet to have a bad trip... Thank God.

I have had a lot of bad things happen to me while I was tripping, but never a bad trip.

--------------------
Grow Room

Invisibledarklcd
Stranger

Loc: on top of the world
    #7234708 - 07/28/07 09:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Paragraphs are your friend.

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
Re: Bad Trips Suck Balls [Re: darklcd]
    #7234964 - 07/28/07 10:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Even if you just make random paragraphs it might become semi-readable.

Invisiblemkc
Vajrayana
Male

Loc: Dharma Path
Re: Bad Trips Suck Balls [Re: Compass]
    #7235008 - 07/28/07 11:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

What the hell is with this bible passage?

OfflineSam22
Stranger

Re: Bad Trips Suck Balls [Re: mkc]
    #7238069 - 07/29/07 11:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

edited:thumbup:

OfflineSaintDunsmere
Novice
Female

Loc: Oregon
    #7238145 - 07/29/07 11:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms have never given me a "bad trip"... although I have survived through one crazy time on LSD... seemed like an intensified mushroom trip in fast forward.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Bad Trips Suck Balls [Re: SaintDunsmere]
    #7238154 - 07/29/07 11:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ya, all my bad trips have been from acid, though I have experienced some rather unpleasant physical effects from mushrooms.

--------------------

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #7238176 - 07/29/07 11:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

that totally sucks reminds of time I drove around after tripping shrooms
I had a few bad mushroom trips...I feel your pain you just got to remember to trip in a good setting I really don't tend to move far from my house or where I'm tripping. Unless I'm @ a festival then you can walk around scream yell do what got to do to vent...sorry bro just got to be careful with them shrooms they'll kick your ass!!!
I had to change a brake caliber with my dad yesterday after eating some acid through out the day and like 3-4 hits and smoked and snorted some heroin...I'm no longer afraid of being on drugs in front of people I embraced it and delt with it. I found it to be beautiful I just learned to deal with people and situations while tripping it happens life stops for no man...I had a great trip and loved it...
just be careful your parents will be fine they sound like mine there very up tight about that after finding Jesus and quitting anything addicting or evil so to speak even though my dads a work-alcoholic and my mom lives on oxycotin all day everyday....so what if your on drugs I'm on drugs all day everyday.......

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Edited by superbob57 (07/29/07 11:45 PM)

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7238313 - 07/30/07 12:12 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds to me like it was all wrong, from setting and expectation to dose level and experience.

Start over.

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Bad Trips Suck Balls [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7238428 - 07/30/07 12:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:
Sounds to me like it was all wrong, from setting and expectation to dose level and experience.

Start over.

Indeed, I agree ask yourself, Is this a good place to trip? Have I tripped this much before? Do I know what to do If things start to go wrong? Will I be safe and during the trip and safe to others around you? Just be smart don't get yourself in a bad situation...

P.S. smoking after eating shrooms always seems to intensify the Trip for me and all my friends... Yeah it's like 5,4,3,2,1, Blast-off when we smoke after eating shrooms 20-30 min earlier or smoking a shit load after eating a dose like you did....just to inform you...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Offlinepapixx
trumz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Bad Trips Suck Balls [Re: superbob57]
    #7238694 - 07/30/07 01:41 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

To me this just sounds like a VERY intense trip in a bad setting, not necceraly a ''bad'' trip. Also it seems like you were trying to fight the shrooms, not let them work their magic.

A bad trip to some is a lot scarier, ie. ego loss and such. You feel like you are NOTHING.

It sucks that your parents caught you too, that couldn't have helped the situation.

--------------------
''Nothing lasts but nothing is lost''

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience