Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDQ04
Stranger
Just got some shrooms but they're in pill form? * 1
    #706998 - 06/28/02 02:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey,
I just bought shrooms for the first time and they're in homemade capsules. I broke one open and it's like really ground up shrooms. Somebody smelled it and said that they were infact shrooms. And i put some on weed and it made me hear music i was the best high I've ever been. But is it normal in the pill form, also the person that sold me only told me to take 1 but it only weights out .5g. He is a heavy user and said that makes him trip. Could someone help me out w/ how much to take and if the pill form is normal. THanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Just got some shrooms but they're in pill form? [Re: DQ04]
    #707001 - 06/28/02 02:15 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

First off you canjot get high from smoking mushrooms. That is a myth or urban legend.

And it takes more than one capsule.

I actually bought capsules one yar at a Eugene country fair gathering adn they turned out to be grocery store mushrooms in capsules that did nothing.

mj. If you can not see a 100% shroom then I suggest you stay away form people with capsules.

Of course PSilocybe cyanesens capsules can fry you if they are real P. sycanescens mushrooms inthem.

mj

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#707005 - 06/28/02 02:25 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Sold in pill form isn't usual (as far as I know) but it's just as good so why not?
some people grind up their own shrooms and put them in capsules as well to avoid the taste. You shouldn't smoke it tho, heat destroys the chemicals that make you trip. The most effective way is just to eat it.

.5g isn't much btw, barely enough for threshold doses
but combined with smoking some weed you could very well have a light trip since weed intensifies the experience

OfflineDQ04
Stranger
Re: Just got some shrooms but they're in pill form? [Re: PsyFlux]
    #707217 - 06/28/02 06:02 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I got an 1/8 of the acutal shrooms in the powder form. SO i have an 1/8 of the capsules. So i have more than .5g. How many pills should i take?

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#707340 - 06/28/02 07:19 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

hm, you could start with half that amount of pills
should be enough for a modest level 2 trip to check your sensitivity to shrooms

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #718011 - 07/02/02 12:00 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Some people use capsules to keep the mushrooms fresh over long periods of time. Go for at least 1 gram and let us know if they were real or not.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineReeferMan

Loc: wonderland
    #718052 - 07/02/02 12:31 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i dont want to sound like a total hippie here but why does everyone try and get around eating these things. I know they arent like the best tasting things in the world but isnt it worth just eating them and knowing you are going to have that incredible trip instead of wasting time and money on all this other shit like capsules and grinding them up and shit. Hell if dried ones taste that bad why not just get fresh? Thats my personal fav. espeacially dipping thme in a little ranch and then going at it. LOL. ANyway that was my worthless two cents on the whole capsule thing. Shit just choke em' down and have a trippin ballz night.

"One Love"- BOB MARLEY

--------------------
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

~Confucius (551-479 B.C.) Confucian Analects

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Just got some shrooms but they're in pill form? [Re: ReeferMan]
    #722110 - 07/04/02 07:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

>>i dont want to sound like a total hippie here but why does everyone try and get around eating these things.

Dude...it's not about avoiding taste (at least not in my case). I dehydrate and powder them and pop into capsules for the following reasons: stealth and long-term storage. Where I live the law is much more harsh on fungus than weed cultivators. I don't need a baggie of shrooms in any of my cupboards. Plus shroom powder doesn't look "suspicious" next to other herbal supplement gelcaps.

I personally want to make my first shroom trip off fresh mushies...but I don't want to trip right now so I'm preserving as many as I can in gelcaps til I have my little trip weekend later this month.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #723245 - 07/04/02 07:03 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If the guy said take one, perhaps they're laced w/ acid or something. Just a thought that came to mind. 0.5g really isnt anything at all, but if it were laced with LSD, one might be enough. Take one, waite an hour, then take however many more you've decided to take if you feel like it.
Just my overcautiously self speaking.
How much a piece did they cost ya?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix