Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAnarchoTrip
Young Blood
Male User Gallery

Two posts in a row, another about relationships.
    #7232009 - 07/27/07 09:11 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry for posting two in a row, I got questions.

My girlfriend and I had a discussion today where she said she wouldn't mind, if some night when I was intoxicated, I would kiss another person other than her. The point is: when most people get drunk, they get social and horny. She understands this concept. She also understands the fact that it's simply the alcohol that is prompting these emotions--she made it clear that under sober conditions, that kind of action would be inappropriate. She also made sure I understood it was limited to strictly kissing/making-out. She rationalized this because kissing isn't that big of a deal (opposed to sexual activity, I'm skeptical of the difference, however).

Now that we're past the technicalities of my relationships (TMI?) Her rationalization for all of this was that she wants me to experience life to it's fullest (not holding myself back--in this situation: not kissing random girls while being drunk because I have a girlfriend), whilst still being in a relationship with her. Also, by constantly limiting oneself (not kissing the girl when i'm drunk because I'm dating someone), that can cause resentment to the source of my limitation: my girlfriend. Therefore, she figures that by allowing me to kiss other people (while intoxicated and horny) I won't create any built-up resentment towards my girlfriend, therefore permitting us to enjoy a long and healthy relationship (of course, at the expense of our kissing-loyalty).

Does this rationalization make sense? I'm skeptical of the outcome of this kind-of-open-relationship.

A quote from her today: "It sucks being eighteen and finding the person who you want to be with for the rest of your life." Both of our interpretation of youth is experiences. We both love experiencing things, and obviously, being eighteen means LOTS of different experiences. We're stuck in a dillema. We're madly in love with one another, but we also accept and understand the fact that we're incredibly young and don't necessarily want to be "tied-down". Get it? My girlfriend hates the thought of me kissing any other person, but she doesn't want me to miss out on any experiences in life: dillema.

What's your guys' opinion on this subject. I'm not looking for advice in specific: just discussion.

--------------------
YIPPIE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefreya99
-------A-------
Female User Gallery

Loc: Belgium
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: AnarchoTrip]
    #7232191 - 07/27/07 10:08 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Just a few thought while reading your story:

Rationalization is one thing, feelings another. Try it out on a party and ask about her feelings afterwards. Maybe she'll be too proud to admit it hurted, if you've got that impression, drag it out.

Yeah, wauw, how it sucks to find the person you want to spend your life with. How enourmously annoying... People pay agencies money to find just a partner. If you both really feel this way you should be glad.

Allowing kissing but expecting you to become not horny enough to go further than kissing ? It's probably not an English expression but we call it 'putting the cat with the milk'.

If you're talking about experiencing life to the fullest I have the impression that in this case it is about sexual experience. Well, if you can't give that up for the love of your life..

I know you don't want advise but a discussion but after such a personal post you can expect something like that.

--------------------
I nawet kiedy będę sam,
Nie zmienię się, to nie mój świat.
Przede mną droga którą znam,
którą ja wybrałem sam.
-Myslovitz-

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #7232213 - 07/27/07 10:21 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Does this rationalization make sense? I'm skeptical of the outcome of this kind-of-open-relationship.

No. It does not make any sense. :lol:
Hmmm :strokebeard:
So let's get this straight.
She wants you to kiss other women (when you're drunk and horny) because she doesn't want you to hold any negative feelings against her because of that frustration. But no sex.
Now tell me... you said:

Quote:

The point is: when most people get drunk, they get social and horny. She understands this concept. She also understands the fact that it's simply the alcohol that is prompting these emotions--she made it clear that under sober conditions, that kind of action would be inappropriate.

Now... you one can't control one's feelings and "impulses" when drunk... how can one limit oneself to kisses? :strokebeard:
This isn't the only awkward thing that I find in her reasoning.
Then... I know that when one really wants to be in control of oneself, one does that under any circumstance and if one knows that one is unable to do so under the influence of alcohol, one doesn't drink up until that point. :shrug:
Also, wouldn't you have negative feeling towards your girlfriend because you were unable to have sex with some other girl that you made out with?
I'm failing to see the difference here.
As you said... impulses are impulses... :tongue:
And again... while sober... are you protected by an invisible shield to have those impulses?
This whole reasoning sounds like weird excuses putting it all behind alcohol.
While I agree with you that some people become "irresponsible" when drunk, they're not irresponsible when they decide to get drunk.

Quote:

I won't create any built-up resentment towards my girlfriend, therefore permitting us to enjoy a long and healthy relationship (of course, at the expense of our kissing-loyalty).

And that is supposed to make your relationship stronger?
Sounds to ma your girl fiend is only saying that because of a borrowed social theory that men are men and they need their freedom. And that a "wise" woman would better accept some of their small infidelities.

Quote:

A quote from her today: "It sucks being eighteen and finding the person who you want to be with for the rest of your life." Both of our interpretation of youth is experiences. We both love experiencing things, and obviously, being eighteen means LOTS of different experiences. We're stuck in a dillema. We're madly in love with one another, but we also accept and understand the fact that we're incredibly young and don't necessarily want to be "tied-down". Get it? My girlfriend hates the thought of me kissing any other person, but she doesn't want me to miss out on any experiences in life: dillema.

Well if you or her or both of you have the feeling of being tied down maybe you're not in relationship that you need.
Or maybe you fail to see that you have to live your love IN the present moment.
Being totally in contact with your feelings and you love for each other, second by second.
Form what I see you're both thinking that you're too young for being that "serious".
What's "serious" and what's "too young"? :what:
Do our lives, at like let's say... 30 have to stop and then we can allow ourselves to become "serious" because we're done with experimenting?
I think that we should experience life until death occurs. :smirk:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Edited by MushroomTrip (07/28/07 01:38 AM)

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #7232224 - 07/27/07 10:30 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

my vote goes to "your girlfriend rocks".

not because she lets/wants you to kiss other girls, but because she has what a relationship is, figured out.

I will elaborate later.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7232335 - 07/27/07 11:03 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

what I found really interesting was that she wants to grow and experience all that life has to offer, together.
In so many relationships (mine and others) I find that there is a rule of "if one isnt happy, the other isnt allowed to be happy".... and that is applied to fun/drinking/partying/vacations...etc.

Relationships morph into some unspoken contract of "ownership".
imagine for a second, (you, the person reading this) that your significant other before you even knew each other, or before you started dating. Now, if you were to find out at those times, that person X, or your future "other" had kissed someone, or had sexual relations with another person, you really couldnt give two shits.... but the second that the (often unspoken) commitment to each other takes hold, you want the right to create incredible drama, fly off the handle, get angry, feel hurt, call up your friends....etc.

and then your "other" has to feel ashamed for experiencing something other than your universe.
See, this persons girlfriend is secure, and emotionally stable, and sure enough of herself that she doesnt mind if her boyfriend fondles the knick-knacks not in her aisle.

Every single swinger couple I have met are the happiest, most relaxed, non-dramatic people... not that I am saying the thread-starter's girlfriend is propsing "swinging", but it is relevant.

When you become a "couple" and meld your lives into one, you find that there is nothing new to talk about, to get the others perspective on, like you did when you went through those first 3 glorious months that every relationship starts out with.... where you are fascinated by every syllable that falls from their lips, and are insatiable when it comes to learning about them, and exploring them.
If you have to put limitations on the other person, it is because you are insecure. There are limitations in this threads scenario, but I have to applaud it because it is a pretty mature step towards realizing what a positive, growing relationship should be.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #7232337 - 07/27/07 11:03 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Does this rationalization make sense?

Makes sense to me. Posessing and restricting your partner is an illusion born of a lack of confidence in the relationship.

Either you two will find enough emotional common ground to remain together or you won't, and if a trivial thing like the natural human need for physical interaction with others is enough to undermine your relationship, then it's doomed eventually anyway, IMO.

You have a way cool girlfriend.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: Diploid]
    #7232354 - 07/27/07 11:10 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

hi-five diploid. We agree on something.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #7232379 - 07/27/07 11:21 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Ultimately, it is simply a question of who both individuals are, and how they wish their relationship to unfold as. Its simply a question of what works for the two individuals who are relating; how they wish to relate, and what that relationship consists of and is based upon.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblefreya99
-------A-------
Female User Gallery

Loc: Belgium
    #7232383 - 07/27/07 11:22 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Actually, the question is: Does the topic starter think it's ok if his girlfriend kissed another boy ?

--------------------
I nawet kiedy będę sam,
Nie zmienię się, to nie mój świat.
Przede mną droga którą znam,
którą ja wybrałem sam.
-Myslovitz-

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: freya99]
    #7232388 - 07/27/07 11:24 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

that is the other side that I was thinking about.

She is either incredibly mature for an 18 year old, or she is preemptively setting him up for some bad news.:rofl:

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #7232757 - 07/28/07 02:17 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Every single swinger couple I have met are the happiest, most relaxed, non-dramatic people... not that I am saying the thread-starter's girlfriend is propsing "swinging", but it is relevant.

Yes, I agree with you on that.
This situation (posted by the OP) is totally different from the one you gave as an example.
She said (his girlfriend) that she would allow him to kiss other girls when drunk (which sounds as erroneous thinking right from the start since people have impulses all the time). What if he sees a hot girl and he's incredibly attracted by her but he's not drunk? Should he go to a bar, get drunk and then make out with that girl? :lol:
What if, when making out, (drunk, of course)... he feels like having sex? It's still an impulse and much harder to restrain from since the girl is willing and already in arms? This all sounds to me like a cheap trade made by somebody, contrary to what you said, that lacks of self confidence.

You would say that her reasoning was something like: I trust and love my boyfriend and I have enough confidence that what we have is real that I give him the freedom to make out with other girls when he's drunk and irresponsible. That way I will show him that I understand the stupidity of making him hold himself from a natural desire.
Which sounds fair enough until the point that you ask yourself: but why then only kisses? :what:
If she acknowledged the fact that human beings have impulses, why not allow him to have sex too?
What's the difference between kissing and a sexual intercourse, when it comes to one's partner doing it with somebody else?
Is it that sex is something more "official" than kissing? :lol:
What about masturbating and thinking about someone else? To which of these domains it falls?

But what if her reasoning was like: I read in many magazines that men have needs and special impulses and a "modern woman" knows when to close her eyes to the small things? For keeping a relationship healthy and making your man admire you for being so open minded? And that she doesn't have enough self confidence as well as confidence in their relationship that she prefers to make half-compromises?
Also... they're both young and if she would have been thinking about the implications of being young and in a "serious" relationship, she would been realizing that maybe she has needs too, as well as curiosities, and that she wants to occasionally kiss other boys too. And if so, why didn't she tell him that part too?

As quoted from the original post:

Quote:

:shrug:

From what I gather they're BOTH eighteen.

Ohh and one more thing.
She talked about how doesn't want him to have any "built-up resentment" against her because he could not kiss some other girl. Doesn't that resentment apply to her situation too? Wouldn't she develop a resentment each time he kissed a girl (in given conditions) but sometimes we're unable to control our feelings (also according to her opinion)?
What I am holding against this method of viewing stuff is that it seems unnatural, as opposed to the plain act, taken out of this particular context, of her being ok with small infidelities.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlinechoongaloonga
*find perfectionright where youstand*
Female User Gallery

Loc: The starting point
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #7232829 - 07/28/07 03:25 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I really don't understand it..If you love someone then why should you even consider kissing other people?What is the idea that moves you towards that?The age is irrelevant,because we always can say 'oh,I have a whole life in front of me,why should I stay with you,maybe there's someone better than you?Is this true love?
About kissing also,isn't it even more intimate then sex?And the whole concept of an 'open relationship' I don't get.Well,if you want to be with more people at the same time,why then have a relationship at all?What is the point then?I always imagined relationship as two people who choose to be with eachother and bond on a much deeper level that transcends the physical one,so everything they want and need can find in eachother.So therefore you have no reason to get drunk and make out with some other woman,unless you really don't want to be with your girlfriend for real.As simple as that.

--------------------
I have good news and I have bad news: The bad news is that there is no key to the universe. The good news is that the door has never been locked.
http://www.thegreatillusion.com/

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: choongaloonga]
    #7232867 - 07/28/07 04:36 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I really don't understand it..If you love someone then why should you even consider kissing other people?What is the idea that moves you towards that?

Human nature.

We are social animals. Evolution has built that into our psyche. Denying it doesn't make it go away and is as pathological as indoctrinating children into the idea that masturbation is bad.

If this were not so, there would not be so much marital cheating going on throughout history and today.

Besides, if you love someone, why would you deny them something that makes them happy? THAT'S what's hard to understand.

if you want to be with more people at the same time,why then have a relationship at all?What is the point then?

The point is that sex is not love.

People who can't separate the evolutionarily hard-wired superficial physiological acts of procreation from the profound intimacy of lifelong love and companionship are destined to breakup after breakup, I think, and the divorce rate due to infidelity backs up that conclusion.

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

Offlinechoongaloonga
Female User Gallery

#7232974 - 07/28/07 07:23 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Yes we are social animals but not in that sense.Animals can't choose will they act according to their nature or their beliefs.They act in a way that is natural to them in order to procreate.I thought only humans have the power to do that,And looking it that way you put it,it seems to me humans are pretty superficial.Aren't we spiritual beings in human bodies?
What about people who are together all their life and appreciate and love eachother as much as they did at the beggining of the relationship,and didn't cheat ever because they never had a reason to do it?
I would say that we make our own destiny rather than that we are defined by our 'social' nature.

--------------------
I have good news and I have bad news: The bad news is that there is no key to the universe. The good news is that the door has never been locked.

Offlinechoongaloonga
Female User Gallery

#7232989 - 07/28/07 07:38 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AnarchoTrip said:
Sorry for posting two in a row, I got questions.

My girlfriend hates the thought of me kissing any other person, but she doesn't want me to miss out on any experiences in life: dillema.

I don't think you can miss out on anything,why don't you experience everything together then  :hug:

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Two posts in a row, another about relationships. [Re: choongaloonga]
    #7233168 - 07/28/07 09:46 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yes we are social animals but not in that sense.

The only difference between us and the rest of the animals in this context is that we can deliberately induce fear and guilt at acting according to our own nature.

What about people who are together all their life and appreciate and love eachother as much as they did at the beggining of the relationship,and didn't cheat ever

Very few human relationships work that way.

If you never feel attraction to anyone other than your mate, then good for you. But most humans aren't wired that way. Denying yourself or your mate whatever satisfies them and makes them happy is a recipe for resentment and makes no sense to me.

I want the one I love to experience everything that makes them happy. It's selfish to do otherwise.

--------------------
Republican Values:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#7233224 - 07/28/07 10:05 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

This is a bunch of bullshit.

Kissing is either an expression of love and tenderness, compassion. Or sexual desire. Sexual desire can be an expression of love, tenderness, and compassion, or lust.

Lust is jerking off and depleting your vitality and you have that 2 seconds of fleeting pleasure which is fully illusory after a minute or two of frantically attacking an already fully desensitized membrane, trying to milk it of every last drop. It is habit energy, it is never fulfilling.

Alcohol is a catalyst for massive stupidity lest...... not sure how to finish that sentence.

So look, if I see this girl, she is beautiful, her soul is beautiful, and I want to hug her or give her a kiss, that is a lot different than if I want to just fool around in an indulgent dissociative haze while under the influence of one of the most worthless drugs on the face of this planet.

What bond do you have with your girlfriend? If you were SOBER, what would you do to other girls and NOT feel bad about? I could definitely put my arms around a girl who is beautiful on a soul level to give her some affection, perhaps give her a light kiss, with the caveat that I have never even kissed a girl so this is just my imagination running at a turtle's pace, but, to kiss her the way I would kiss a soulmate, or to seek sexual energy from her?

Sexual energy is either animalistic fucking, not in a good way, in a draining way, a way that saps your vitality, or it is rejuvenating music with another's soul.

and the way I read this, kissing girls while you are drunk has nothing in particular to do with LIVING LIFE.

Living life is better lived sitting on a pillow in meditation than making out with every slut you can find. I say slut only because slut is a mental subjective experience of another person by viewing them as a product to use for pleasure rather than as a whole person.

But

do you know what?

Follow TAO and have virtues. This sounds just like silly nonsense to me IMO.

Seek every thing you encounter to be an expression of the beauty of GOD radiant and shimmer with psychedelic flowers. This is the only way to live fully, whether alcohol and kissing are part of it is irrelevant.

Now.............................................

because this is all dreams and game playing, let me tell you how serious kissing can be. Have you ever given your soul-mate a kiss? Have you ever kissed Kali, or Shakti, or Jesus? Have you ever, with the love of Jesus, embellished in complete rapture, the kiss to end all kisses, gone up and kissed the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?

Isn't that better than 10 trillion kisses with plastic mannequins, drunk girls? It doesn't mean anything?

See, look here is the big joke. This is Native American knowledge, Buddhist knowledge, Taoist knowledge, psychedelic knowledge, Christian knowledge. It's all in your interpretation. What did you eat today? Did you eat the flesh of God? Yes you did. No you didn't. It depends. If you DID eat the flesh of God, like the Native Americans do every single day, then you would be in tears so grateful for the chance to eat. But did you just scarf it down without thinking? That's how Americans do it.

Every thing, this word I type man, can be so sacred, so full of beauty and peace and love. This is why Christ speaks of the Kingdom being within. This is why tripping makes everything so beautiful sometimes. So, why not just ONLY have those kisses, and ONLY have those hugs, and only have that THAT sex? Why not man?

Do you think living the life of an addict running around playing Maya's games is worth doing? There is a certain goodness and fulfillment and joy in being drunk, granted, but if you want to be full you'd better realize how much potential grace each moment and each sensation has.

You can kiss sluts, or you can kiss God.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (07/28/07 10:12 AM)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7233242 - 07/28/07 10:12 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

She wants some action other than you.;) If you go first then she will be off the guilt hook.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7233465 - 07/28/07 12:03 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
People who can't separate the evolutionarily hard-wired superficial physiological acts of procreation from the profound intimacy of lifelong love and companionship are destined to breakup after breakup, I think, and the divorce rate due to infidelity backs up that conclusion.

People who could utilize their neo-cortex in such a manner to make this distinction would also be capable of realizing the nature of these "hard-wired, superficial, physiological acts of procreation", and would thus be capable of choosing how one wishes to invest one's energy.

Conservation of energy has its hand in this, as well as viewing one's actions within the context of a relationship. A relationship is a conscious choice amongst two individuals. It is simply a question of how one wishes one's relationship to be. The more one seeks to satisfy superficial desires with someone other than who they are in a relationship with, the less energy and time is being invested in one's relationship. I think it is simply a choice of what means more. The more "open" a relationship is in this regard, the less the relationship exists.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7233510 - 07/28/07 12:18 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
The only difference between us and the rest of the animals in this context is that we can deliberately induce fear and guilt at acting according to our own nature.

Our "own nature" is how we decide to act. The only difference between the rest of the animals and ourselves in this context is our highly-developed neo-cortex, although, clearly, it isn't as developed in some humans as others. Some individuals like to justify their inability to consciously assume responsibility for their lives and their actions by proposing that their behavior is "hard-wired".

If we acted like we didn't have a neo-cortex and ran around fucking everyone, would we be "happy"? :strokebeard:

Quote:

If you never feel attraction to anyone other than your mate, then good for you. But most humans aren't wired that way. Denying yourself or your mate whatever satisfies them and makes them happy is a recipe for resentment, and makes no sense to me.

Denial is never beneficial, yet clearly we humans do not engage in satisfying all our urges. Why, do you think, this is so? Our ability to reason, to consciously think? To choose how we associate feelings and experiences with thoughts and sensory information?

Human beings don't kill each other nearly as often as we once used to, yet clearly this is a "hard-wired" aspect of our "human nature". :lol: Evolution and transcendence don't exist. :smirk:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder