Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: help
    #72262 - 01/19/00 08:20 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Quite possibly humidity level, and also what your growing it on. I believe that certain conditions lead to a flush of mushrooms such as slight decrease in temp. and humidity as well as moderate gas exchange. When they flush they the actual mushrooms themselves begin to use oxygen. Make sure they are breathing right. If all else fails take someone else's advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#72264 - 01/19/00 08:28 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

its the humidity, your cakes used up the moisture within, if you poke one of them i bet its hard as a rock
Like the pepsi cap says " Sorry, please try again :smile:

------------------
"How do you know I'am mad?" said Alice
"You must be" said the cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

[This message has been edited by Cheshire cat (edited January 19, 2000).]

Anonymous

#72265 - 01/19/00 09:33 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Captain Hatt, your shrooms are abhorting due to an environmental condition falling out of the optimum range. On my website I have posted the Growing Parameters for the Eight major strains that are commonly grown. The parameters are depicted by phase, so just check them out and compare them to what your doing and you'll have your answer. The link is below in my signature. Good Luck!!!

------------------
Need a Cultivation Tek, Growing Parameter or are you interested in Spirituality? Come to Mage's EntheoMycology Site" at http://www.shroom-mage.com

Anonymous

#72266 - 01/19/00 09:34 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, it posted twice...

------------------
Need a Cultivation Tek, Growing Parameter or are you interested in Spirituality? Come to Mage's EntheoMycology Site" at http://www.shroom-mage.com

[This message has been edited by Shroom Mage (edited January 19, 2000).]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract