Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: help
    #72262 - 01/19/00 10:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quite possibly humidity level, and also what your growing it on. I believe that certain conditions lead to a flush of mushrooms such as slight decrease in temp. and humidity as well as moderate gas exchange. When they flush they the actual mushrooms themselves begin to use oxygen. Make sure they are breathing right. If all else fails take someone else's advice.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

#72264 - 01/19/00 10:28 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

its the humidity, your cakes used up the moisture within, if you poke one of them i bet its hard as a rock
Like the pepsi cap says " Sorry, please try again :smile:

------------------
"How do you know I'am mad?" said Alice
"You must be" said the cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

[This message has been edited by Cheshire cat (edited January 19, 2000).]

Anonymous

#72265 - 01/19/00 11:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Captain Hatt, your shrooms are abhorting due to an environmental condition falling out of the optimum range. On my website I have posted the Growing Parameters for the Eight major strains that are commonly grown. The parameters are depicted by phase, so just check them out and compare them to what your doing and you'll have your answer. The link is below in my signature. Good Luck!!!

------------------
Need a Cultivation Tek, Growing Parameter or are you interested in Spirituality? Come to Mage's EntheoMycology Site" at http://www.shroom-mage.com

Anonymous

#72266 - 01/19/00 11:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Damn, it posted twice...

------------------
Need a Cultivation Tek, Growing Parameter or are you interested in Spirituality? Come to Mage's EntheoMycology Site" at http://www.shroom-mage.com

[This message has been edited by Shroom Mage (edited January 19, 2000).]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation