Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
What's a good strain??
    #7222828 - 07/25/07 03:58 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

For a first time grower, is there any certain strains anybody recommends to start put with?

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeformedreality
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What's a good strain?? [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7222831 - 07/25/07 03:58 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: What's a good strain?? [Re: deformedreality]
    #7222868 - 07/25/07 04:07 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

thanks

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7222894 - 07/25/07 04:17 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

fantasy, you starting to grow?

i should be around #lnc for a bit later, you can ask some beginner questions if you want.. i dont know much but i can atleast share my experience with you. now that i have harvested just over 16 grams dry. and have more drying out now. :smile:

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: What's a good strain?? [Re: Banez]
    #7222920 - 07/25/07 04:23 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I havent started yet but I'm gettin ready to, just have to learn what I need to know, and what all I need....all the basics really lol Cause this will be my first time trying :smile:

Oh yea u got some harvested already? The ones u ate the other day were they ones that u grew? How where they? U have grow logs right? I'll probly refer to those. I def want to ask ya some questions so stay on LNC for awhile. I'ma go somewhere at around 12:30 but I'll be back shortly after.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #7223008 - 07/25/07 04:46 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: What's a good strain?? [Re: Roadkill]
    #7223027 - 07/25/07 04:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, i ate ones fresh as soon as I picked them. they were delicious!!!

nah, i deleted all my grow logs and pictures.

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

#7223040 - 07/25/07 04:54 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

What'd u do that for?? lol I was going to use those dammit lol I'm sure I'll find more though. I'm going to send u a pm so check ur box in a minute

--------------------

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7223046 - 07/25/07 04:56 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Actually, I have a awesome Tek you can use.. Its pretty much the PF tek but it uses some different techniques and includes dunking and rolling procedures.

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

#7223063 - 07/25/07 04:59 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Ok cool can u send it to me? Check ur mail...

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: What's a good strain?? [Re: Roadkill]
    #7223072 - 07/25/07 05:00 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Roadkill said:

Thats nice I like that lol

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #7223606 - 07/25/07 07:14 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

One that produces mushrooms :shake:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: What's a good strain?? [Re: Brainiac]
    #7223645 - 07/25/07 07:25 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

:dumblol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies