Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: help. question on ayausha [Re: SAGE THE DIVINE]
    #7244200 - 07/31/07 03:18 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

if your spending that much money to see a shaman thats probally not a shaman its really an evil one. the good ones are free and its really cheap to travel to them. you have one somewhere you dont know yet thats all

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKnoa6
Sunn 0)))
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA-zone 7
Re: help. question on ayausha [Re: thedudenj]
    #7244828 - 07/31/07 07:31 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

you took 5 seeds and that bullshit happened?

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
Re: help. question on ayausha [Re: Knoa6]
    #7246535 - 08/01/07 06:30 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

sware to god. i chewed 5 HBWS in my mouth and swallowed em. i wasnt tripping hard. kinda liek the last time i did acid and i took one tab and i got to the point where i feltl ike i was about to start tripping balls but i didnt have any visuals. things looked a lil wierd out of the corners of my eyes. but nothing special. next time id make sure i got the coating off and take 10 instead of 5. i have them up in my room but after getting sick i wnt to find a easy good way of getting the coating off.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7248008 - 08/01/07 03:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

if you want cool visuals take a gun and put your hand up like stop and take the other bearing the gun and shoot your hand... the blood will splater on the wall and it will be the most amazing visuals you will trip so hard on life. im sick of you people that thinking tripping is living theres a reason us medcine men kill are selfs with our medicine and if your not with it your against it.

which means dont trip with out a medicine man or else do what i stated above cause you will probally find it more entertaining

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
    #7248036 - 08/01/07 03:34 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SAGE THE DIVINE said:
ok i have a few questions. and comments. first. it says rue isnt for human consumption. can u eat it safely. also can u take the mimosa or viridis without it and/or another maoi. or do u neeeed an maoi to make it work. last i want a mild dosage to trip but not insainly. of rue/mimosa. how many grams of each should i take. (using mimosa bc i like opiate effects). and oh yea my comment HBWS i ate them and got madd sick. and a question how can i not get sick its impossible to get the coating with the cyanide off it.

umm what cyanide?

nvm I see what you mean.

Edited by THEBats (08/01/07 03:39 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7248054 - 08/01/07 03:38 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

eat morning glory seeds man they are stronger then HBWR and rivea and crystal LSA

--------------------

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
    #7248809 - 08/01/07 07:00 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

but u have to eat soo many. idk. and nj guy what are you talking about. and also if ur against tripping why u on this forum. shroomery says it all.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7248985 - 08/01/07 07:55 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

cause i come for mushrooms not tripping lol and i want every one to trip so hard they go damn mushrooms are mushrooms and we are people that eat them,eat animals that eat them, or use something they helped create. consumers only exist because decomposers let them.

and thats biology aka nature aka the meaning of life

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7249203 - 08/01/07 08:51 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

sorry, wrong thread.

I posted in the wrong thread.

Edited by yageman (08/01/07 09:30 PM)

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
    #7249227 - 08/01/07 08:55 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

if you want cool visuals take a gun and put your hand up like stop and take the other bearing the gun and shoot your hand... the blood will splater on the wall and it will be the most amazing visuals you will trip so hard on life. im sick of you people that thinking tripping is living theres a reason us medcine men kill are selfs with our medicine and if your not with it your against it.

which means don't trip with out a medicine man or else do what i stated above cause you will probably find it more entertaining

Dude what the FUCK is wrong with you...Your completely off your rocker...You tell people the craziest bullshit, PLEASE stop taking drugs, your not a fucking medicine man more than I am...

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7249236 - 08/01/07 08:58 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

exactly the pigmee eat mushrooms,meat and plants and smoke mad pot in africa and are passive to people and no one else wants to belive it. cause they are ugly according to our standards

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7249255 - 08/01/07 09:04 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

sorry, I posted in the wrong thread

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (08/01/07 09:28 PM)

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: help. question on ayausha [Re: yageman]
    #7249293 - 08/01/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

exactly the pigmee eat mushrooms,meat and plants and smoke mad pot in africa and are passive to people and no one else wants to belive it. cause they are ugly according to our standards

REALLY?

Could you find me a source for this info? (besides you)

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7249294 - 08/01/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

well in a sense we are color and sound trained animals that need to be thined out. look into the colorful rain in india... what if space aliens aka bacteria ruled all and created all so things can be the most bacterial with the aid of virus and all of its children. algea is a mad good source of food too. what if people never came from plants or animals or anything we just are always here and all that other stuff came here to create this. cause somone from another world aka the vision serpent aka the giant flying snake thing thats feathered and colorful wanted children and made this.

mayan book explains it all and you just have to freak out and try to kill everyone around you and have those be people that you love to much to kill and you understand your whole life, see your past future and present and exist in all 3 at the same time.

its just really hard to explain and thats why we live. we live to die prefectly in the eyes of others

medicine men unleathally kill people and brainwash them making them zombies and who ever has the biggest/smallest army wins. so you get one that grows and shrinks.
watch a mushroom grow or plant grow with a time lapse camera how they grow is how we want to live so we made a time lapse camera just so we could see it cause all living and nonliving things are tele empathic and empathic

--------------------

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
    #7252554 - 08/02/07 06:31 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

so you came for mushrooms in general or psylocibin mushrooms. i guess i have to pry info out of you.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7252579 - 08/02/07 06:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i came from the gnomes Mc kenna talked about i was one and then came to this plane of existance cause i had Mc kenna tell you to enjoy this one so for some reason you all came to my plane... so now im throwing you back to the one he talked about and wanted people to enjoy

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

#7253127 - 08/02/07 09:03 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

your full of yourself man, your nothing special, your not from some place esle, your just a dude, like me, shrooms are amazing but don't let them confuse you, If you really are some sort of higher being, you wouldn't be such an arrogant crazy mother fucking, work on being humble and sane, Read the Tao Teh Ching by LAO TZU.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7253223 - 08/02/07 09:21 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

ha ha read the mayan book of the dead or the buddhist or the the rig veda. i am nothing special i am just a dude and im from NJ i dont let them confuse me i let them confuse others and the people around me arnt confused. thats what all medcine maning is about poisioning brain washed minds

--------------------

OfflineSAGE THE DIVINE
Stranger
    #7253284 - 08/02/07 09:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

ok i cant even try to think about twhat ur saying bc u make so sense. and oh yea i broke up 10 HBWS and soaked em in water over night strained em and drank the water. and drank a lil alcohol. but i feel like im tripping but im not really having any visuals. once again i feel like im seeing shit out of the corners of my eyes but nothign special.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7253307 - 08/02/07 09:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

lol and thats why i say good thats all you deserve cause your not a medicine man i am and i use mad counter magic so much i dont even you any direct magic

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag