Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

6:35am FUCK school in 2 hours
    #7222481 - 07/25/07 02:38 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

This is more of just a bitching post more than anything.

Ok, so the past two weeks we've been off school due to exams. So, needless to say, as soon as my only exam was out of the way (which I did very poorly in, I might add) I went on and had a couple of weeks of late nights, relaxation and drunken adventures.

Now, I thought school was resuming normal classes on monday, but I found out earlier tonight (last night) that it starts TODAY.

I was hoping, that since I woke up at like 6pm yesterday, that if I stayed up till like 10 or 11 then I could get some kind of sleep in and wake up, I tried sleeping but I could NOt sleep.

My sleeping patern is FUCKED. It only started one night when I stayed up on Shroomery until like, oh I dunno, 8am, then went to bed. Slept, woike up at 1am. This became a bit of a pattern, and now here I am. It's 6:35am and I have to go to school in 2 hours.

If I make it through until school finishes at 4pm then I would have been away for 24 hours, and as soon as I get home I'll hit the sack and hopefull this will put my sleeping pattern back to normal.

I feel fucked. I haven't seen daylight in like a week, because of my gay ass sleeping pattern.

I am very poor at prioritising (and yes I'm 19, I refer to college as 'school')

fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: 6:35am FUCK school in 2 hours [Re: indica]
    #7222551 - 07/25/07 02:50 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

isnt it like july?

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7222573 - 07/25/07 02:55 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

yeah we have school here in Aus. our holidays dont start until like november

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #7222593 - 07/25/07 02:59 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

oh, your in aus... yea your summer is like nov thru jan right? thatd fuck with my head to much if i moved there

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: 6:35am FUCK school in 2 hours [Re: Infrared]
    #7222605 - 07/25/07 03:02 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

nah its not too bad. summer is nov > jan
its a good time of year, but seeing as we got a lot of american media as kids... I was always really confused as to why it didn't snow at christmas time

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #7222633 - 07/25/07 03:09 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I had class this morning too...wasn't all that bad though because I scored 4 30mg time released adderalls in the morning. Took 2, and class went by fast.

That sucks with your sleeping schedule. When my sleeping patterns get fucked...instead of trying to force myself to sleep, I stay up and I'll go through the next day tired as hell. Then I go to sleep early and sleep very very well. Thats how I get my sleeping schedule back on track. Right now it is kind of fucked. I get home at a little before 1pm. I eat, play some games, sometimes log onto the shroomery. Then I will take a "nap" at around 2:30-3:30pm. And I won't wake up until like 7-8pm. And then after I wake up...I stay up for the entire night because I can't get to sleep from such the long nap. Go to class tired as hell. Get home, eat, and do the same shit over again.

I should of used this adderall to my advantage by taking it at a good time so I fall asleep at like 10-11pm the next night. Now...I'm going to be up until like 10am tomorrow and crash. And probably take more adderall to stay awake during class...w.e though. Sucks about time-released adderall...usually doesn't let me sleep for 24 hours...I can sometimes get to sleep on it, but I haven't taken it in so long, so I doubt I will be able to.

Sorry to hear that your sleeping pattern is fucked too.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: 6:35am FUCK school in 2 hours [Re: aDoS]
    #7222653 - 07/25/07 03:13 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I've never really considered amphs as an option, mainly because I hate them We used to eat dexamphetamines like lollies for a while there and they were kind of fun, but the crash and the jitteriness just wasn't worth it.

If i popped a couple now I'd be absolutely wrecked. I turn into a turd when I'm on the go dust.

I think I'll just try and get through this day, get home and sleep like a fuck.
I'm really lagging in school atm and I don't know why, my drug use has pretty much decreased a lot. I seemed to be doing better when I was taking drugs, I'm not saying I'll increase my intake, I'm trying to stop altogether until at least the end of the year.
Fuck

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale