Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Dammit... I thought I got rid of them...
    #7217525 - 07/24/07 01:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

When I got my Kratom plant, I sprayed it down with a soap based pesticide, then brought it into my grow room. Well, today I noticed a few scale bugs on it, so it's currently in my bathroom, being sprayed repeatedly with a "Pyrethrin & Canola oil" organic pesticide... will this work on my Kratom without damaging it? Also, is it possible the the scale coud have spread to my other plants, even though none of them were touching?

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: Dammit... I thought I got rid of them... [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7219495 - 07/24/07 08:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Anybody have any tips on getting rid of scales? :confused:

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Dammit... I thought I got rid of them... [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7219560 - 07/24/07 08:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

recipe for antibug meltdown
1tsp citrus oils
1 gallon compost tea
1 tsp molasses

the orange oils eat away at the bugs exoskeleton, weakening it.
the living organisms in the compost tea start to feed on the weakened bugs, getting stronger as they consume molasses nutrients! eventually the bugs will be devoured by nature, and this spray is harmless to all of the plants i have tried it on.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden