Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegoodfryfinn
The Good FryerFinn
Male

Loc: California, US
Adderall
    #7209413 - 07/22/07 08:38 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I'm A.D.D. and I have a prescription for Adderall. I hadn't taken my meds in about a week, and today I took them (around 6:30 AM). I feel really jacked up, my heart is sort of pounding, I'm sweating (it's kind of warm anyways though), and I just cleaned my kitchen (something I'd never do). These are strange effects for the pill to have on me because I usually soak up amphetamines, but I guess that's not a good mindset to have when taking the drug. I only took 20mg, which is my normal dose. Anyone else get this much of an effect out of such a small dose?

What does Adderall do to you, do you think it's over prescribed by psychiatrists (they're the drug prescribing ones right?)?

--------------------
"mtv makes me wanna smoke crack
fall out of the window and I'm never comin back
mtv makes me wanna get high
can't get a ride no matter how I try
and everything's perfect
and everything's bright
and everyone's perky
and everyone's uptight
I love those videos
I watch 'em all day........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboomer q
Comrade General
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Adderall [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7209540 - 07/22/07 09:37 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

that happens to me when i smoke weed and take aderall, i took some the other night to study for a test, i dont have a perscription, but im seeing a psychiatrist this week and im gonna try...i smoke way too much weed, so its hard top sit down and actually do homework, aderall is sweet for that...im just gonna tell this psych lady that if she doesnt give me a perscription im just gonna keep buying and taking them illegally anyway

--------------------
I got bags of funk and i sell em by the tons

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #7209708 - 07/22/07 10:57 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

man, see, the thing with things like aderall and dexadrin is your tolerance. I used to take 20 mg every day of dexadrin, then I stopped the prescription for 3 months, and took like 60 mg, since i didn't have the tolerance or whatever it hit me like i took like 120 mg, i fuckin stayed up all night, fuckin thought i was having heart attack symptoms n shit. DUde, that shit isn't cool.

I think aderall is amphetamine salt and dexadrin is dextro amphetamine salt. I don't know what riddilin is, ridillin was the strongest, aderall was the weakest, dexadrin was intermediate. I don't trust those drugs, why wouldn't ginseng work? you know. Don't do speed. you like energy take a small amount of tyrosine or phenylalanine, they're amino acids so you can't take too much or your system can't handle it, but take a little and you get a real energy boost. Also, tryptophan is the same, take a little and it'll help you sleep better, don't too much too often, it can give you heart problems and liver problems.
PEACE

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast Flag
Re: Adderall [Re: imachavel]
    #7209714 - 07/22/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

20 mg is still a pretty strong dose. if you want something a bit more subtle, change the dose to about 5 mgs. Adderall is shitty for your mental health anyway, get off of it or at least lower your dose. When I was taking 30 mg's for a day for abou 3 weeks, I lost 15 to 20 pounds, and had anxiety for months.

--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Offlinepeteyg
alan watts thought
Male User Gallery

Loc: delaware u.s.a
Re: Adderall [Re: jenns_hot]
    #7209873 - 07/22/07 11:58 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

hey if adderall is making you speed you probably are not a.d.d but ,I'm not a doc last weekend i took 30mgs of addys and trip man it's like being in a rocket,last night i did 50mgs of addy and a 12pack of beer it's just as much of a ride,but when your a.d.d and take it, it should slow your mind down.

Offlinegoodfryfinn
The Good FryerFinn
Male

Loc: California, US
Re: Adderall [Re: peteyg]
    #7209921 - 07/22/07 12:14 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

It does, it helps me focus, but I think I'm just getting weird effects because I haven't taken it in so long, plus I haven't eaten today.

--------------------
"mtv makes me wanna smoke crack
fall out of the window and I'm never comin back
mtv makes me wanna get high
can't get a ride no matter how I try
and everything's perfect
and everything's bright
and everyone's perky
and everyone's uptight
I love those videos
I watch 'em all day........"

Offlinepeteyg
alan watts thought
Male User Gallery

Loc: delaware u.s.a
    #7209946 - 07/22/07 12:23 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

it all depends on your body that's the same effect it has on my wife,me it make me feel like superman sometimes and i like to take it when the worlds trying to break me down,like work, my supervisor's,and seeing all the bad crap on TV.

InvisibleJRayV
former guy on couch
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: l Flag
Re: Adderall [Re: peteyg]
    #7214812 - 07/23/07 05:38 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Take 10 mg doses for a few weeks until your body develops tolerance to it. You can bump it up after that.

OfflineCosmicStorm
Stranger

#7215231 - 07/23/07 07:17 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Adderall used to effect me pretty good. But after I used meth heavily for awhile...I started taking adderall again, and it just didn't do it to me anymore...stuff actually made me tired.

Amphetamines are supposed to raise your heartbeat...you know when you've taken too much when it feels like your heart is seriously going to explode.

--------------------
"Observing spirits on the wall, What are they telling you?" -Death

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds