Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelolwhut
ahsgfiuahfuope
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: TameMe]
    #7210742 - 07/22/07 05:22 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TameMe said:
Quote:

lolwhut said:
Quote:

TameMe said:
Quote:

Le Narrateur said:
911?
I NEED WAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

what are you intentions here at the shroomery? is it just for you entertainment?

i personally would like to see public perception of our community get better not worse.

dude, what are your intentions @ the shroomery? why question the placement of a forum? I cant really think of a reason why, anyways, if the racism bothers you say something about it. I, personally, have started numerous threads on why you can relax around blacks. If something offends you speak up, dont go asking the authorities to move the section 3 rings down. Above all, if it bothers you that much, dont click it.

this isn't about me. i'm trying to think about people who know nothing of shrooms or come here for the first time. maybe even possible legislators.

i smell lies. If not lies its totally irrelevant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7210743 - 07/22/07 05:23 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
I seriously doubt anyone is going to jail because of OTD. If you don't like it, ignore it and don't post there.

do you really think i think OTD is causing people to go to jail?

i'm just saying that it probably is not going to help us reform the current laws.

Offlinelolwhut
ahsgfiuahfuope
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: TameMe]
    #7210746 - 07/22/07 05:24 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TameMe said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
I seriously doubt anyone is going to jail because of OTD. If you don't like it, ignore it and don't post there.

i'm just saying that it probably is not going to help us reform the current laws.

dude, you are so full of crap, your responses to everyones post have totally debunked whatever achievements you hoped to gain from here. You are a tool.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7210751 - 07/22/07 05:24 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
Awww Did someone get all butt hurt????

:yesnod:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7210758 - 07/22/07 05:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

OTD does nothing other than to prove we are all total retards who just love scat, heroin and complaining about how drunk we get.

which is pretty much what the whole world talks about IRL anyway

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: lolwhut]
    #7210759 - 07/22/07 05:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lolwhut said:
Quote:

TameMe said:
Quote:

lolwhut said:
Quote:

TameMe said:
Quote:

Le Narrateur said:
911?
I NEED WAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

what are you intentions here at the shroomery? is it just for you entertainment?

i personally would like to see public perception of our community get better not worse.

dude, what are your intentions @ the shroomery? why question the placement of a forum? I cant really think of a reason why, anyways, if the racism bothers you say something about it. I, personally, have started numerous threads on why you can relax around blacks. If something offends you speak up, dont go asking the authorities to move the section 3 rings down. Above all, if it bothers you that much, dont click it.

this isn't about me. i'm trying to think about people who know nothing of shrooms or come here for the first time. maybe even possible legislators.

i smell lies. If not lies its totally irrelevant.

i really dont' give a fuck what you say about people on a internet forum. if i saw you spreading hate out on the streats and degrading people to their face....then we'd have a problem.

what do you think I'm lying about?

you guys seem very protective of the OTD and seem to care less of for the WHOLE of the shroomery.

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: lolwhut]
    #7210767 - 07/22/07 05:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lolwhut said:
Quote:

TameMe said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

dude, you are so full of crap, your responses to everyones post have totally debunked whatever achievements you hoped to gain from here. You are a tool.

how have i debunked anything? by responding to your posts trying to get pull something with atleast some substance out of you?

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7210772 - 07/22/07 05:29 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

dude give up

you fail

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: indica]
    #7210773 - 07/22/07 05:29 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
OTD does nothing other than to prove we are all total retards who just love scat, heroin and complaining about how drunk we get.

which is pretty much what the whole world talks about IRL anyway

thats the kinda pointless shit that gets us nowhere. although i found your post funny. i'm not in the mood for joking around.

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
    #7210776 - 07/22/07 05:31 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

in case you didn't know OTD was not always second from the top(beneath the pube).

OTD is right where it should be.

If you are worried about how others view the shroomery and/or shroomerites you should log off and go spread the word to the world...
...shrooms are gay!!!!

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7210777 - 07/22/07 05:31 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

well gosh im so sorry.

lets put this matter before the UN, I'm sure they REALLY give a fuck and aren;t in the mood to joke either :awesome:

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: indica]
    #7210779 - 07/22/07 05:32 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
dude give up

you fail

i realize we all have our own selfish desires....
but what i want...is something you want as well.

to be able to be what i want...without the possibilty of living in a cage for years.

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
    #7210782 - 07/22/07 05:33 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

you make paw ashamed to be a texan

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Offlinelolwhut
ahsgfiuahfuope
Male User Gallery

#7210786 - 07/22/07 05:34 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

let me tell you something, i do spread all kinds of shit in real life and if we had a problem you couldnt do anything about it. I saw your pics, you look like a middle aged fatass and you really think highly of yourself, calling yourself a 1%er. Obviously you are a 1%er in the world of no common sense. There are better ways to deal with your irrelevant concerns, maybe like beating your stupid ugly kids because that will at least have less backlash than what you are getting right now you moron. GL with this attempt at "getting otd bumped down the list of forums" you reject.

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7210790 - 07/22/07 05:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
well gosh im so sorry.

lets put this matter before the UN, I'm sure they REALLY give a fuck and aren;t in the mood to joke either :awesome:

this kind of attitude is why i'm losing hope for ever seeing drug use become legal.

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: i'll probably take some shit for this...but OTD should not be the second listed forum.. [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7210809 - 07/22/07 05:39 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LiquidSmoke said:
you make paw ashamed to be a texan

paw is a good guy. he doesn't know me....we've probably encountered each other a handful of times here....

i personally think you guys have just found a haven for yourselves...aren't really interested in helping the mushroom society....

ya'll are just an odd bunch. i love ya....it's kind like if i had a kid that turned out to be a total fuck up. i'd still love the guy...but wouldn't be very proud.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7210818 - 07/22/07 05:41 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

yeah but we'ddivorce u for being a total tool

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #7210822 - 07/22/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TameMe said:
and how many of us read the fine print? it is their responsibility

nuff said... always read the fine print

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7210825 - 07/22/07 05:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lolwhut said:
let me tell you something, i do spread all kinds of shit in real life and if we had a problem you couldnt do anything about it. I saw your pics, you look like a middle aged fatass and you really think highly of yourself, calling yourself a 1%er. Obviously you are a 1%er in the world of no common sense. There are better ways to deal with your irrelevant concerns, maybe like beating your stupid ugly kids because that will at least have less backlash than what you are getting right now you moron. GL with this attempt at "getting otd bumped down the list of forums" you reject.

i really don't think that highly of myself. i'm 23 years old....and am 5'6" and weigh 172lbs. i could lose some weight....thats what a year of sitting around depressed doing nothing but eating and drinking will do.

1%er thing is a joke buddy...probably something i shouldn't be joking around about though.

Offlineshr00m3r

#7210827 - 07/22/07 05:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

"i'm trying to think about people who know nothing of shrooms or come here for the first time."

Im sure these people wont be lurking the OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION to find out how to grow mushrooms.

:shitstorm:

:crankey:

--------------------

Ban Thurian spawned straight to coir! :strokebeard2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds