Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebuddhahoodlum
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buddhahood
Re: Mineral water [Re: CaptainLinger]
    #7222256 - 07/25/07 01:33 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I think you can definitely use tap water with no worries of contams plenty of people around here have proven that. I use RO water mainly because of the health concerns of drinking flourophosphate as well as chlorine and I really don't care if they say it's at safe levels for human consumption. I don't want any toxic chemical's in my blood at any rate. And also Captain most mineral water you can buy is filtered tap water using reverse osmosis or distillation.

--------------------
“I believe that water will one day be employed as fuel, that hydrogen and oxygen which constitute it, used singly or together, will furnish an inexhaustible source of heat and light, of an intensity of which coal is not capable.” – Jules Verne, T

“Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel-work of nature."
- Nikola Tesla

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelightningbolt1
Salty Newb
Male

Loc: tihs side of the continen...
Re: Mineral water [Re: buddhahoodlum]
    #7222548 - 07/25/07 02:49 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i stopped using my tap water, i have a well, it smells funny ,tastes horrible, and it makes me feel better knowing that i'm using clean water for a hobby that practically requires everything to be clean.

I would think it would be easier to use filtered or spring water to avoid any possible compications fom the get-go, but that's just me

--------------------
In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead

Offlinebuddhahoodlum
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buddhahood
Re: Mineral water [Re: lightningbolt1]
    #7226607 - 07/26/07 01:00 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Right on Lightning to each his own.

--------------------
“I believe that water will one day be employed as fuel, that hydrogen and oxygen which constitute it, used singly or together, will furnish an inexhaustible source of heat and light, of an intensity of which coal is not capable.” – Jules Verne, T

“Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel-work of nature."
- Nikola Tesla

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: Mineral water [Re: n00ber420]
    #7226795 - 07/26/07 02:04 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I used well water when i grew mine, (The water that stinks) Worked fine, id put it in a coffee cup let it boil in microwave then suck some up shoot it out and then suck some more up. Tap water should work fine.

-sub

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale