Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelipan
Magi
 User Gallery
Its a sad day
    #7205014 - 07/21/07 02:24 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My water pipe ive had for about a year now has passed.

Yesterday, I had two groups of people over. The first one broke a downstem, the second batch killed another.. Now today I had put some tubing in to use as a temporary downs stem and I pulled it out and the bong snapped.

Now its and incense holder...

luckily I had just finished ordering a new 17 inch with glass on glass and an ice holder along with two new down stems.

--------------------
Feel free to forget all that I am saying, for the instant these clumsy words spill out of my mouth, they transform into complete lies.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefour20snakeman
Background Noise
Male

Loc: /\ /\ Right there /\ /\
Re: Its a sad day [Re: lipan]
    #7205270 - 07/21/07 04:03 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the day a bong passes is truly a sad day indeed.

The bong was almost brand new in that pic. i uploaded the pic about july 2003, which means i probably took the pic around march of 03.

I still have the bong but not the snake.

Usually i can handle large snakes, but that one jumped out of the floor an bit me in the face. It was MUCH larger than in that pic at the time. Burmese pythons are not for amateurs.

That bong is one of the ones tommy chong got busted for putting his name to. it was a production piece, but still I have a Chong bong. which is what i call it.

"Chong Bong" Still gets used on special occasions. It holds an incredible amount of chosen smoking blend, the upper bubble will hold 2 trays of ice cubes, the lower bubble will hold an amazing amount of water. Despite his appearances, chong hits very smooth in this configuration.

Offlinelipan
Magi
 User Gallery
Re: Its a sad day [Re: four20snakeman]
    #7205279 - 07/21/07 04:06 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yea, i guess im lucky i ordered the new bong today. From what Im hearing it should be some great shit, glass on glass w/ diffusion w/ an ice catcher. Hand blown, maybe sooner or later ill scrounge up enough money to pick up an ash catcher.

--------------------
Feel free to forget all that I am saying, for the instant these clumsy words spill out of my mouth, they transform into complete lies.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Its a sad day [Re: lipan]
    #7205301 - 07/21/07 04:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I remember when I was like 15 I went on a holiday to melbourne and bought a sick double chamber bong from one of the shops up there that sell such devices.

I was so happy, it was the first time I'd ever used a proper bong, and it was double chamber so I was supre happy

I took it back to tassie and had it for about a week and then i knocked it over and it broke

thin glassFTW

I should have paid $20 more and got the double-thickness glass

Invisiblefour20snakeman
Background Noise
Male

Loc: /\ /\ Right there /\ /\
Re: Its a sad day [Re: indica]
    #7205316 - 07/21/07 04:36 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I have a pipe now, that i cant find in any of my shroomery pics from the day that is extremely thick Pyrex. I mean THICK.

This bowl has been dropped from mouth level to a concrete based tile floor. it was even thrown to a guy who wanted to pack it, but he failed to catch it. The pipe bounced from the catcher's hand onto some rocks at the river, bouncing across 3 or so rocks as i was watching, knowing full and well it would explode at the next bounce, but it did not break.

i have no closer for this story ezcept i will pack said bowl now and hit it til I go to bed very soon.

Maybe i will get a pic of it tomorrow. maybe not, but realize i am quite buzzed now.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Incense

Community >> The Pub