Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Ranch Dressing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Ythan, Your photo is appearing on a page which is suppose to be on my old website
    #7201188 - 07/20/07 04:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.stumbleupon.com/tag/mushrooms/

John

I see your name and image on several pages. someone is fucking with the mj shroom world site.

if you go to google.com

and type in mushroomjohn.com

You get these pages and more all associated with my name or the mj shrooom world site.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

StumbleUpon » The Ultimate Field Guide to Magic Mushro...
0 reviews since May 10, 2007 •mushroomjohn.com/guidetext1.htm ... This page is not affiliated with mushroomjohn.com. ...
www.stumbleupon.com/url/www.mushroomjohn.com/guidetext1.htm - 16k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

StumbleUpon » newsusflorida1
1 reviews since Jul 17, 2006 •mushroomjohn.com/newsusflorida1.htm ... This page is not affiliated with mushroomjohn.com. About Us; • Advertisers; • Jobs ...
www.stumbleupon.com/url/www.mushroomjohn.com/newsusflorida1.htm - 17k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

rentals by owner - House-Cleaning-Services swicki - powered by ...
http://www.mushroomjohn.com/treetopslodge/thumbs/t_mushroomhouse1.jpg image-size: 216x288 file-size: 8. image information ...
house-cleaning-services-swicki.eurekster.com/rentals+by+owner/ - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

Links on those pages lead to links for other shroom pages except for mine and your picture is on several. Not sure if you appreciate that

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSnypa187
Bitch, I live ina fuckin' trashcan!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the Vag.
Re: Ythan, Your photo is appearing on a page which is suppose to be on my old website [Re: mjshroomer]
    #7201430 - 07/20/07 08:19 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Are you stalking Ythan?:crankey:

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Re: Ythan, Your photo is appearing on a page which is suppose to be on my old website [Re: mjshroomer]
    #7201601 - 07/20/07 09:41 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

Okay mjshroomer thanks for the heads up. I'll contact StumbleUpon immediately about this egregious breach of privacy.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Ranch Dressing

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback