Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed.
    #720082 - 07/03/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Many of you are wondering what happened to dimitri, well all I know is that his partner now wants me to remove the website and that as of today Dr Bluethumbs is closed..

I asked him to tell us whats going on, but I think he's not going to..

So what I do know is that dimitri was put in a county jail for something, I have no idea what its for or if he's still there... I only heard rumours from a few of you and finally got it confirmed only a few days ago.

I have no idea what the future is for dimitri and his customers that have outstanding orders. I have no idea how to contact dimitri.....

If I find out anything more, or if I can answer any questions I will, but please realize I know little more than most people do about this whole mess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Thor]
    #720087 - 07/03/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

That sucks. My condolences if he or his are reading this...

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Offlinecamel
old hand

#720088 - 07/03/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

some people knew the "attorny" was an idiot this whole time

for others it took damn near an entire year to come to this realization.

i never did respect a liar ("family emergency")

provacatively honest,
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Edited by camel (07/03/02 11:01 AM)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #720091 - 07/03/02 10:24 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well, like we saw with 3Mshroom, this stuff just can't be helped. Lets just hope for the best! I recently won a syringe from him which I never received, no big deal at all, my microscope broke anyways.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: mycofile]
    #720109 - 07/03/02 10:32 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I feel for his 2 young children and his wife... It must be quite scary for his wife right now.

I also wish him the best of luck, hopefully he'll come out of this OK.

OfflinemrMagik
Wisdom God
Loc: Amazon
    #720152 - 07/03/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I feel for dimitri, he was a cool guy and a nice vendor. I hope everything works out for the best.

--------------------

war=no good!

Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
    #720812 - 07/03/02 04:37 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i'm sorry that bluethumbs got thrown in jail (for outstanding possesion warrants). honestly, how stupid can you be to open a legitimate business venture that borders on illegal substances when you have warrants out for you? the point is there is NO excuse to let customers keep sending money to your defunct businees. those customers will not get their products nor their money back

how much time would it have taken for Dr. Bluethumbs Site (aka Mike) to post a message saying the business was closing temporarily or permanently when all the speculation started? NOT HARD AT ALL. it would have saved alot of heart ache and possibly face if they decide to return to business.

and the worst thing about it - his advertising may have been removed from the shroomery and Thor letting the community know that "Mike" updated him on the situation. but the Dr. Bluthumbs site is STILL active and you can still place orders w/ them. what's going to stop someone who doesn't frequent any of the OMC sites to order from him. at least Sporechicks has a disclaimer stating the business is closed (be it voluntary or forced). Dr. Bluethumbs is basically going to pull a STP at this pt - reaping the business of uninformed newbies.

UPDATE: IT LOOKS LIKE THE SITE IS CLOSED DOWN ON THE NET.

Sinner

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

Edited by psilosinner (07/04/02 04:20 AM)

Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
    #720879 - 07/03/02 05:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Re: contacting "Dimitri" (or is it really Jimmy?)...anyone tried calling the number on his whois record?

I, like many, am out cash and pissed. I'm sorry to hear that he's in (or has been in jail), but I've been having issues with his company far longer than the past weekend.

-psyconaut

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

Offlinegratefulme

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: psyconaut]
    #721006 - 07/03/02 06:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I'm out a nice lump of cash too, but shouldn't we all wait until he gets out to find out if he is going to make good. I think we should all just chill. I do think there should be something on the site though. Don't let people continue to order.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: psilosinner]
    #721779 - 07/04/02 01:03 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I'm waiting on 3D to remove the site, he's not been online for the last 20hrs at least, so when he's back that site will be gone completely.

InvisiblePurpleSpore
    #721783 - 07/04/02 01:08 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Even though anything sold through or purchased from Dr.Blues sight is for research only and of course not illegal, should his customers/past customers be worried. Is he in jail for his business or just other old issues. Was his computer and business records seized. Is he the kind of guy to try to minimize his issues by saying 'hey boys I got this customer list...." Im sorry if this post seems uncaring, because I do care that he's in jail and feel badly for he and family. Personally, even though Im not out any money, I would worry more about johnny law coming to visit than being out 50 or 100 bucks. Bottom line, does any of his past/present customers have anything to worry about besides being out of some cash/product?

--------------------
Look mommy, there's an airplane up in the sky!

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#721887 - 07/04/02 04:44 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: ralphster44]
    #721923 - 07/04/02 05:17 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hmm, too bad you didn?t give it directly to Ganjashroom.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: Anno]
    #721937 - 07/04/02 05:24 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: psilosinner]
    #721995 - 07/04/02 06:16 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i agree with psilosinner 150%

camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

OfflineSol740
Stranger
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: ralphster44]
    #722101 - 07/04/02 07:20 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hi all, ive been reading these forums for the last few weeks and sadly decided to order from DrBluethumbs. I spent 30 dollars on the shroom kit or whatevter, the one with the bags since ive never done this before and thought this would be the easiest way. DrBluethumbs should have put up a warning saying hes on "hiatus" and not to order right now. I payed via paypal, do you folks think ill either recieve my product or get a refund?? I just ordered not even a week ago.

P.S. Seems like a shady and immoral deal so far. Ill keep you guys updated, i just emaild customerservice@drbluethumbs.com, anyone know any other email adresses this guy uses? Thx alot

Invisibleblitz
RIP "Ripper" akaBrandon
    #722404 - 07/04/02 10:58 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

As for the whole Ganjashroom thing.. I think legal action should be taken against dimitri if somethign is not settled very soon. I htink it's complete BS that he has yet to find aa way to give Ganjashroom the money that Ganjashroom and his daughter were REALLY in need of.

--------------------
"The universe works whether or not you understand it" - Frank Zappa

-blitz

Invisibleblitz
RIP "Ripper" akaBrandon
    #722429 - 07/04/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just to point out, dimitri would be out on bail (unless he committed murder, etc.)

So theres is obviously something completely fucked up about this. (well... no shit, thats just kinda obvious)

--------------------
"The universe works whether or not you understand it" - Frank Zappa

-blitz

Anonymous

Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: blitz]
    #722466 - 07/04/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

he said my order was mailed weeks ago email. I HAVE BEEN READING NEGATIVE POSTS SINCE AND NOW ITS BEEN OVER 3 weeks and I found out I am fucked. ARE YOU PEOPLE STUPID he is not in jail he has fucked you in your asses. He took off with ganjashrooms money. He has enough money for bail. If he didn't kill anyone then he is not in jail. He runs a successful business!!! Come on get real he is not broke! Old reason family problems, new reason jail= lieing son of a bitch who has my 40 and is never going to give me my order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legal action will be took against this son of a bitch fuck his family . He has always been shady. People that know him tell me they wouldn't even trade with him.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Important news, Dr.Bluethumbs is closed. [Re: blitz]
    #722513 - 07/04/02 11:54 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

blitz,

I totally agree with you.....100%
I know for a fact that Dimitri has gotten over $400.00 from donations and Raffle tickets.
He also has 8 syringes of mine that were suppost to go to people that won the Raffle......plus other prizes that people sent in to him.
Why his wife didn't step up to the plate and send the money to Ganja is beyond me.....she was emailing Ganja back and forth.....then suddenly stopped.
I'd never wish bad things on anyones family.....but karma has a way of kicking in!!!

As far as Dimitri going to jail.....I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals