Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den
    #7194149 - 07/18/07 07:23 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

If I had a $Billion that's what I'd do...

Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den
July 18, 2007 - independent.co.uk

Henry T Nicholas III was, for a brief period, one of the richest men in America. A patron of the Orange County arts scene, he had a trophy wife and enjoyed playing Rod Stewart numbers at full volume from the steps of his mansion.

The 6ft 6ins engineer founded the company Broadcom in 1991, making the innards of cable TV boxes at his Redondo Beach apartment. When it floated in the go-go years of the internet boom, his shares went up in value 40 times and he soon acquired the trappings of the super rich: private jets, a Lamborghini and a mansion in Laguna Hills with its own equestrian estate and, court documents claim, his personal brothel, hidden in an underground grotto.

The grotto was reached by hidden doors with secret levers, leading to tunnels and a 2,000sq-ft underground sports bar called "Nick's Café". According to claims in court papers, this was a "secret and convenient lair", to cater for "Mr Nicholas's manic obsession with prostitutes" and his "addiction to cocaine and ecstasy".

He used his private jet to pick up prostitutes as far away as New Orleans, Chicago, Las Vegas and Los Angeles "and bring them back to the Pond for his rock star friends", according to documents filed with Orange County Superior Court. "He provided his guests with transportation and cocaine, ecstasy, methamphetamines, marijuana, mushrooms, and nitrous oxide [laughing gas]".

In January 2003, Mr Nicholas quit Broadcom, saying he intended to spend more time with his children and tend to his marriage. Among the many legal troubles he now faces is a divorce battle with his wife Stacey, with whom he controls $1.1bn in Broadcom shares.

Mr Nicholas apparently told his wife about the underground passageways and rooms under their mansion when work began. But the construction was said to be far more elaborate than she imagined and ultimately cost $30m to build over three years.

In August 2000, Mr Nicholas took his wife to Hawaii for a week while work was being finished. The contractors were "threatened with financial ruin - whatever it took - if they failed to complete the task within a week", it is claimed.

But the noise and the sight of armed guards blocking public horse-trails near the site led neighbours to complain. The authorities shut the building site. They did not know "the [underground] room ceiling was covered over so it was not observable from above ground", according to the contractors.

At the time, Mr Nicholas told the Los Angeles Times the structure was "a pump-house" for run-off water. The contractors say the underground site, called Ponderosa, "was infamous for excessive extravagance, its sex rooms and its million-dollar sound equipment", the documents claimed. The allegations were made by a construction company which says it was not paid. The claims have been denounced as falsehoods by Mr Nicholas's lawyer but echo other claims made by Kenji Kato, Mr Nicholas's former assistant. Mr Kato says he is owed $150,000 in back wages, and alleges serial drug use and other debauchery at the mansion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

Re: Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den [Re: veggie]
    #7194189 - 07/18/07 07:31 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (06/26/16 08:01 PM)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #7194195 - 07/18/07 07:34 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

veggie said:
If I had a $Billion that's what I'd do...

and how! :tongue:

Offlinep0ng
Stranger

#7194199 - 07/18/07 07:35 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

cool

--------------------
Co-President of http://www.FantomFitness.com

Offlineshagg
nottanub
Male

Loc: South
Re: Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den [Re: p0ng]
    #7194332 - 07/18/07 07:59 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

wow, if this guy would of just thought.. "Im a fucking billionaire, I should build my house around Vegas where prostitution is legal.."

--------------------
I like good ratings too ..

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den [Re: p0ng]
    #7194354 - 07/18/07 08:04 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Why go to all the trouble of putting it underground and adding "hidden doors and secret levers"? Why not just pull the blinds and add a lock?

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den [Re: shagg]
    #7194517 - 07/18/07 08:36 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Prostitution in Las Vegas is not legal.

OfflineAvailable
Stranger

Re: Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den [Re: Liquidkick]
    #7194560 - 07/18/07 08:46 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

HAHAHAHA, i hate to say it but, i thought it would be cool to have underground passage ways and secret rooms. been my dream since i was a little kid.....minus prostituites.......everything else would sound good to me now.

haha.

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK Flag
Re: Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den [Re: Available]
    #7194800 - 07/18/07 09:38 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

that guy is a fuckin party animal! holy shit!

OfflineCarbon_Black
Pause/Break
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: State, Country, etc. ';)
    #7195395 - 07/18/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I'd do something similar, except I'd do it in the middle of Washington, D.C. and invite the president and the press.

--------------------
As Sure As The Sun Will Shine

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #7196261 - 07/19/07 03:34 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, baby!

Oh wait. He lives in Amerika. Nevermind...

--------------------

OfflineRedRabbit
Artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Billionaire accused of building hidden sex and drugs den [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7196668 - 07/19/07 08:21 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

:doggystyle: :sheesha: :shroomer::blowjob:  :penis:  :bananabang:  :female:  :bondage:  :shroomer: :penis: :sheesha::headboard: :female:  :penis:  :xtc:  :rail:  :sheesha: :penis:  :shroomer: :sheesha: :xtc:  :pills:  :penis: :female:

--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

#7196823 - 07/19/07 09:16 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

This totally sounds like a guy whom I'd like to hang out with.  :shrug:  He's got style.  :yesnod:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate