Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNineStorms
The Dragon
Male

Loc: Existing between Heaven a...
Weed/Salvia Joints?
    #7174786 - 07/14/07 12:32 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I was curious as to whether anyone else has tried this. I usually pack in a fingerful of salvia along with my weed for my joints to help fill it out. I'm pretty sure I have a strong sativa, and I've been experimenting with the mix a bit.

Two times so far I've had the craziest visuals from these joints, and I'm thinking the small amount of salvia really just sends the psychadelic aspect of sativa into overdrive. Think this is true? I'd also like to hear from others who have mixed salvia and weed. Either way, I'm going to keep experimenting with this... the results are fantastic for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Weed/Salvia Joints? [Re: NineStorms]
    #7174797 - 07/14/07 12:35 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I did it a couple of times, and it is neat, but it wasn't for me...however if you experiment more and have a good formula, let me know.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7174831 - 07/14/07 12:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

that sounds like a great idea because I've always just used pipe tobacco from a black and mild to make a joint fat so it'd smoke nice and even. I'm definitely going to consider adding some to my herb mix next time I roll one along with the tobacco. It sounds to me like it'd be one awesome joint: burns nice and evenly w/ tobacco + good herb + plus a little psychedelic overdrive.

thanks for the idea.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Weed/Salvia Joints? [Re: Robo]
    #7174855 - 07/14/07 12:53 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i just smoke a fat salvia leaf joint
super.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinefloridashaman
Stranger

Re: Weed/Salvia Joints? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7175183 - 07/14/07 02:16 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I was under the impression that Salvia had to be smoked at high temperatures, can you really feel the Salvia effects through a joint? If so thats an awesome idea.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed/Salvia Joints? [Re: floridashaman]
    #7175205 - 07/14/07 02:25 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

T does have to be smoked at higher temps. Not keeping it at a higher temp steadily wastes a bit but will still give you some of the effects. Especially if you have already had your breakthrough experience.

I've mixed extract with weed joints before and the buzz was great. Much milder of course than with salvia alone but the effects lasted a bit longer. A very enveloping and pleasing high.

Invisiblemaggotz

#7175407 - 07/14/07 03:24 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

it's very nice. i do that quite often, with some extract thrown in there. it's not a full on salvia trip, it's more mellow and combined with the weed it excellent. :thumbup:
smoke on joint with a little salvia in it, lay down, close your eyes and put on your favorite album. it's awesome.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Weed/Salvia Joints? [Re: floridashaman]
    #7175469 - 07/14/07 03:41 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

floridashaman said:
I was under the impression that Salvia had to be smoked at high temperatures, can you really feel the Salvia effects through a joint? If so thats an awesome idea.

the temperature thing is a huge fallacy:
the products of combustion convey the salvinorin into your lungs effectively - this includes particulate and liquid salvinorin which your lungs can safely absorb.
the very idea of inhaling vaporized salvinorin is extremely unhealthy and stupid. gaseous salvinorin (i.e. vapor) will scorch and kill the tissue of the lungs.

do not use torch lighters unless you have a very long pipe tube.
warning long pipe tubes waste salvinorin which settles in the tube.

A fat joint of plain leaf works well
otherwise a pinch of 10x is nice.

my favorite is pure salvinorin on a small bit of cigarette paper (1/50th approx) which smokes in a tiny one hitter in less than a second. it is like not smoking at all - very effective.

no torches.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineNineStorms
The Dragon
Male

Loc: Existing between Heaven a...
Re: Weed/Salvia Joints? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7179466 - 07/15/07 02:35 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I think it's a real good mix, except I think you have to take care to respect the Salvia. I smoked it again today and it felt a little odd, so I'm going to try and keep it only once a week. I think pack in maybe 1/6 salvia to 5/6 weed. It seems to me that when I have that dip into salvia at the beginning of getting stoned, it keeps the aftereffects of the weed for twice as long, I've still got vestiges of the effects 9 hours later.

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #7179561 - 07/15/07 03:02 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i have tried it and i definitely noticed that everything around me was insanely green..i felt like i was on a low dose of mushrooms for about 5 minutes

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds