Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineghis
Stranger
 User Gallery

my 1st indoor grow.. a question about fruting and my box
    #7175892 - 07/14/07 08:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sup guys, so i finally decided to order spores from sporeworks,  was a great service other then they were the slowest motherfuckers ever but its fine i got my syringes.ok so i made all my cakes in 1/2 pint jars and colonized them and i finally birthed one the other day... my grow bow is a tupperware container with about 1/2 inch to an inch of perlite watered the fuck down lol. and then i have the lid on it with 8 white (UL) lights {white christmas lights}so yesterday it dried up and there was no moisture on the walls barley and i thought it was my own stupidity by maybe leaving the top lose or something but w.e. ok so my question is what else could i do to make it fruit faster and normally how long does it take to start poping pins.. i used brf and verm in 1/2 pint jars and i dunked them for about 24 hours or a lil less. but when will my mushies pop!?  im sorry for no pics but my girl is out of the country with our camera :/  Ok so thanks for all your help everyone :smile:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
Loc: colorado
Re: my 1st indoor grow.. a question about fruting and my box [Re: ghis]
    #7175914 - 07/14/07 08:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

first of all you should have a minimum of 3 inches of WELL DRAINED perlite, but 5 inches is reccomended. there should be no standing water in your fruiting chamber. 2nd you should do a RR style tub, have small 1/4" holes all over your tub, top and bottom also.

watch this video and follow what he does EXACTLY, by rogerrabbit

InvisibleKingPins
RookieMycologist
Male

Loc: Flint, Mich.
Re: my 1st indoor grow.. a question about fruting and my box [Re: ghis]
    #7175917 - 07/14/07 08:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

urgh, if people just understood what humidity is.

humidity is not the measure of condensation on the walls of your growing chamber.

Offlineghis
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: my 1st indoor grow.. a question about fruting and my box [Re: KingPins]
    #7176056 - 07/14/07 08:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

thanks alot abyss. imm smoke a bowl and watch that now. and kingping, dont post if you have nothing to say.. possibly you could say your say in humidity and actually maybe somone could learn something instead of u trying to be a smartass with ur 29 posts.. thanks guys...
help us king and dont try to be cool... later guys thanks again for the video abyss!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation