Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: I found Lucy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Pootmaster]
    #7171574 - 07/13/07 02:49 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Well here is the plan. Tomorrow I have to work in the morning then I am going to get home and take a nap for a bit. Then I plan to drop 2 hits of acid at around 11pm. I have heard from other people that have done it that it has lasted them 12 hours. So I plan to wait for 2-3 hours and see what the acid trip is like. But if I am not tripping really hard I plan on taking an eighth of shroomies. Sound like a good idea?

~Peace Out

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJive turkey
a black midget shemale
Male User Gallery

Re: I found Lucy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Robo]
    #7172059 - 07/13/07 05:04 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mo0nlite_sonata said:
Quote:

kungpow said:
I was wondering how much I will trip off of 2 hits.

not that much, if its not your first lsd experience, which im guessing you've done it before,correct? If it is your first you'll get the usual mild psychedelic visuals, moving and wavy patterns/objects, colors, you know...the usual stuff.

And for the record, lsd is lsd. There is no average, moderate, strong, etc. The only factors that determine the potency and strength is 1) whether the substance you are ingesting is in fact actual Lysergic Acid Diethylmide and 2)amount of the substance on the blotter,microdot, in the tab, etc.

Anyways, 2 hits is a nice, chill, and enjoyable trip. Its a bummer you wont be getting in that zone tonight though, have fun.

Maybe it's just me but I've tripped just as hard off of 2 hits as I have of 3 or four of the same quality gels or blotter. expecially the times that I have under estimated the dose.

depending on your setting ,your mood ,or the events you decide to partake in while your trippin you can make those two hits rock your socks.

Offlinepasteface
pasty

Re: I found Lucy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Jive turkey]
    #7172336 - 07/13/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Like Jive turkey said two hits can be a fuckin blast. I've had two hits last from about 8 hours to maybe 12 hours off the same sheet. I think it really does matter about your set and setting. If I where you however for your first time I would try not to trip late at night unless you're able to take a nap before hand. I personally cannot sleep while tripping on lsd (never tried on shrooms) and at about 4am I hit this wall where I get really sleepy but I couldn't sleep anyway. I just sat there not even really thinking about anything. The next day I didn't have that fun little glow (probably from lack of sleep) I usually get after tripping when I did that and I felt like I had wasted some of the trip by not letting myself enjoy it (In my head all I could think about was trying to sleep and how much it sucks that I'm not sleeping right then). good thoughts headin your way :smile:

--------------------
"In this state, dig it, you get twenty years for sale of dope to a minor. You only get five to ten for manslaughter. So like the thing is, if you're selling to a kid and cops come, shoot the kid real quick!" - Abbie Hoffman

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag