Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery
Loc: earth
LSA is Hell...Never Again!!
    #7170179 - 07/13/07 08:38 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

took 6 seeds and I have to tell you it really sucked hard. Slight Nasea with a large body load which was unbearable mixed with the feeling that i've been posioned, sure I had some halucinations, walls breathing, color enhanced but so what, it was more alike a bad alergic reaction with no spiritual insight, euphoria, stimulation and revelations you would get from the more traditional psychedelics. No wonder this shit is legal! I wouldn't wish this shit on my worse enemy. Never again...mushrooms to me are the best LSD close second. But never again HBWS!! Hold for LSD or Mushrooms and if you can't find any get a 12 pack of Henieken and hang out with some good herb. Unless your a masochist then good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKilroyMilosevik
Swiss Ego
 User Gallery

Loc: Northwest of Nowhere
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: Circlesongs]
    #7170198 - 07/13/07 08:49 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

This experience sounded pretty discouraging in regards to trying them again - but if you change your mind, try this method. I wouldn't ingest these seeds ANY other way, period.

LSA the Easy Way

--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

OfflineElectricJW
Stoner
 User Gallery

Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #7170305 - 07/13/07 09:39 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't done HBW seeds, but I've taken Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds, and it was awesome both times I did it, although I did get sick. The only other negative was the taste of it. The 2nd time I grounded it up and mixed it with water and tryied to down it. Boy was that nasty. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

--------------------
"Visualize the action, then actualize the vision." - King of the Hill

“Long you live and high you'll fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.”- Pink Floyd

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7171874 - 07/13/07 04:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

LSA is great and yes it can take you to hell and where you go generally is what you deserve. Mayan stories talk of hell dogs that ate em to turn invisible.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
    #7171880 - 07/13/07 04:08 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Hbwr are fucking awesome

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7172008 - 07/13/07 04:48 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineMark_W
Stranger
Loc: NC
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: ]
    #7172179 - 07/13/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I've never tried hbwr, but I'll be damned if I ever touch another morning glory seed. In fact my morning glory experiences (I didn't learn my lesson the first time), have kept me from giving the hbwr a shot.

--------------------
Let the State Disintegrate
-Leary

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: thedudenj]
    #7172453 - 07/13/07 07:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
LSA is great and yes it can take you to hell and where you go generally is what you deserve. Mayan stories talk of hell dogs that ate em to turn invisible.

That was just as interesting to me as the last time you mentioned it.

Cool story. Seems fitting here.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
    #7172473 - 07/13/07 07:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Try 22 big FAT high quailty seeds...now thats HELL...I got the bright idea to visit there one morning, fasted 12+ hours, threw 22 HBWS into a coffee grinder, turned them into powder and then down the hatch...I spent 18+ hours...in HELL!!!

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: yageman]
    #7172476 - 07/13/07 07:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

If you just ate the seeds straight up, then you must not have done much research on it? If you did read up on it first, then you'd be expecting to get real sick and achy. The smarter way to do it is a simple extraction, such as putting the seeds in a coffee grinder then pouring the powder into a container of cold water and letting it sit for a little, then filtering it off and evaporating the liquid left. Then scrape the shit that's left up and put it in some everclear for a few days, shaking it up every couple hours, then putting it through another filter and finally evaporating that out and stuff the resultant into some capsules, or just keep it in the alcohol and use it as a tinture.

Edited by AgingHippy (07/13/07 07:38 PM)

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: AgingHippy]
    #7172516 - 07/13/07 07:50 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Have you tried that method with any results teefizzle?

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: today mylove]
    #7172879 - 07/13/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

todaymylove said:
Have you tried that method with any results teefizzle?

well i had the end product, but it wasn't completely sealed and traveled to florida with me in a damp bag, so i decided id wait till i got back and could make a proper dose from my morning glory vines. Many others have tried this with results however. Either the method i described or the one with petro either, both would be good.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7173532 - 07/14/07 01:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

never done LSA

OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: indica]
    #7173979 - 07/14/07 07:33 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

IMHO It's LSD's evil twin. I wouldn't even consider it a psychedelic. After hundreds of LSD & MUshroom trips some good some bad the HBWS trip was by far a nightmare. To me it lacked the magic the other psychedelics provide. It felt like I was poisoned mixed with intense intense anxiety. I couldn't meditiate or stay in one place, the next day I gave away the remaining 38 seeds I had. The only positive was coming down which was mellow and pleaseant probably because that shit was finally leaving my system and the next day I had that balanced feeling on content I feel after a day of tripping, and happy to get htrough it and be alive, I seriuosly thought I was going to die, and this is coming from seasoned veteran of psychedelics. But the whole expereince wasn't worth it.

I dropped acid last month and went mountain biking now that was a blast. With HBWS I couldn't even move. Stick with the illegal stuff theyre much better for you.

OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7173985 - 07/14/07 07:34 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms and good ol' LSD is the way to go and if your dying to trip...wait.

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
    #7173987 - 07/14/07 07:35 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

LSA is pure bliss for me. Can't wait to try LSD.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: Individual]
    #7173993 - 07/14/07 07:40 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

LSD is beautiful even on high doses. Back in the early 80's especially at Dead shows I woul get doses that were 200 250ug if your knew the right people. But even 75 100 ugs it's fantastic. I love mushrooms now because it fits into my time schedule better, aftrt 5 hours your pretty much back to baseline. The insight and euphoria you get from LSD and Shrooms is by far better than that nasty LSA.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7174000 - 07/14/07 07:43 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

LSA plants + caapi is great!

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: thedudenj]
    #7174210 - 07/14/07 09:30 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

dudenj you mixed alot of psychodelics haven;t you?

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Invisibleazuresense
SpaceTumbler
Female

Loc: Sunshine State of Darknes...
    #7174311 - 07/14/07 09:58 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Any drug all in the family with angel trumpets is not in my family of preferred drugs...too many friends gone bonkers...but I definately might try the LSA extraction one day, though it's way too tedious to go all out and cultivate LSD from it. And check this out...your stomach will resent your experimentation when you read it...

"The seeds also contain cyanogenic glycosides. When the seed is chewed, the action of saliva converts this into cyanide, which in high enough doses could potentially kill or permanently damage stomach or heart muscle. This is why eating the seeds induces nausea." ...

--------------------
"Some men change their party for the sake of their principles; others their principles for the sake of their party.” ~Winston Churchill

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: azuresense]
    #7174524 - 07/14/07 11:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

lsa in the same family as angel trumpet? datura is in the nightshade family if I'm correct, so that means you can't use tobacco, can't eat peppers, can't do a lot of things...

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: AgingHippy]
    #7174602 - 07/14/07 11:34 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

LSA is one you really have to work with to get right. i've tried hbwr around 8 times, only 1 of them being amazing giving me the clearest 3rd eye visuals i've ever had. Really seemed as if there was another eye in between my two. That being said, had a decent time on them 2 times besides that one mind shattering time. But the one mind shattering time was worth the puking my guts up every other time.

come to think of it: it was only the 2 mild good buzz times that i didn't puke. But the mind shattering one, feeling as if you are about to die, puking out your soul, and then a few hours later reaching the heights of euphoria..... it was a mind-gasm seeking its own.

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

OfflinePolyrhythmanaut
BaphometicServitude
Male

Re: LSA is Hell...Never Again!! [Re: SapphireCat]
    #7174631 - 07/14/07 11:46 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

sorry you had a bad time. There is definitely a reason why a simple cold water extraction is suggested. The only negative LSA trip Ive ever had was eating them straight, as you did.

OfflineKrystal Klear
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroomvilletopiatonopol...
    #7174656 - 07/14/07 11:53 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Circlesongs said:
took 6 seeds and I have to tell you it really sucked hard. Slight Nasea with a large body load which was unbearable mixed with the feeling that i've been posioned, sure I had some halucinations, walls breathing, color enhanced but so what, it was more alike a bad alergic reaction with no spiritual insight, euphoria, stimulation and revelations you would get from the more traditional psychedelics. No wonder this shit is legal! I wouldn't wish this shit on my worse enemy. Never again...mushrooms to me are the best LSD close second. But never again HBWS!! Hold for LSD or Mushrooms and if you can't find any get a 12 pack of Henieken and hang out with some good herb. Unless your a masochist then good luck!

You should try to extract the LSA. It isnt hard and greatly reduces the body load. Besides 6 seeds isn't that fun. When I used to eat HBWR I would eat 10.

--------------------
Nothing I say is meant to be taken seriously.
-Krystal

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7176063 - 07/14/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

its nice when MGs are extracted to crystal form

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder