Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Kind bud is getting better...
    #7165232 - 07/12/07 09:23 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pleased to announce that the kind buds around here are getting a lot better. We are mostly getting skunk buds over in my neck of the woods right now. Although skunk strains aren't my favorite, I have to admit that the commercial stuff is getting a lot better around here. I remember when all we had was wet down beasters that tasted like you just smoked a container of fertilizer. Now the buds are much better grown and cured.

How's the kind bud where you live? Is it skunk or is it something different? Or is it just beasters being passed off as kind bud (like my area used to be)?

I figured my 420th post should be about marijuana, ya know..

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: MorphMan]
    #7165282 - 07/12/07 09:39 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hm... in my opinion, it's all about who you know.

I'm farmiliar with the recent beaster-infestation... but I also learned not to buy from anyone who sells that shit.

You near boston?

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7165304 - 07/12/07 09:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I live in good old BC, Canada.

I'd say I've been smoking pretty good stuff for as long as I've been smoking.

InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

#7165305 - 07/12/07 09:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Man, I would love to tell you about the beh around here, but I don't think I'm entirely sure what ya mean by kind bud, beasters, skunk, etc... Care to enlighten me?

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: Seventy]
    #7165311 - 07/12/07 09:46 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I can't even get cheap shitty weed. Only nice and expensive... it's terrible.

--------------------

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: Stizzle]
    #7165399 - 07/12/07 10:09 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

yeah I have my hookup for my mids that run about 275-325 a Qp
and I have the hookup for the dank but it's $20.00 a gram...shit expensive...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: Stizzle]
    #7165400 - 07/12/07 10:11 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Bud in Oxfordshire is getting a lot better. Stuff I have now is chock full of crystals (I asked about what variety it was, grower says it's his own strain based mostly on white widow) although the high is too short! It's what put me off white widow as well, but that could be due to tolerance.

--------------------

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #7165458 - 07/12/07 10:31 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ell Ess Bree said:
Man, I would love to tell you about the beh around here, but I don't think I'm entirely sure what ya mean by kind bud, beasters, skunk, etc... Care to enlighten me?

Alright. Kind bud is a grade of marijuana. It is what you would call "higher-grade" commercial stuff.

Shwagg would be the lowest grade of commercial marijuana. It has seeds in it, random shit, and it will be pressed into layers. Often it can be brown in color.

Next, mids would come in. It is a similar grade of pot to shwagg but often a bit nicer. It will be green rather than brown, still have some seeds in it, but not as pressed.

Beasters is a step above mids. Beasters are often nuggets that don't have seeds in it (at least around my area). They are usually wet down because of improper curing/drying and the nuggets are usually extremely hairy with not so much "THC crystals" or trichomes.

Kind Bud comes next, which is usually much drier and it will smell much, much better. The name "kind bud" would imply that the grower was "kind" to the buds. The buds should be without seeds and should have not so much hairs but more resin (trichomes).

Headies would be next in the spectrum but they are usually not as "commercial." Headies would be stuff like AK-47, Northern Lights, NYC Diesel, etc. Strains of marijuana that are grown to perfection with amazing highs. Also, you should get absolutely wrecked off of headies (if it's actually headies).

Skunk is a strain of marijuana. It is known for a stinky smell that actually smells like skunk. It tastes sweet and usually bogs you down or "couch-locks" you. It is used as a commercial strain often because of its reasonable potency, higher than average yield, and easiness to grow.

--------------------

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

#7165463 - 07/12/07 10:32 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I am semi-near Boston. About 40-45 minutes away by car. I live in the suburbs.

--------------------

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #7165470 - 07/12/07 10:34 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MorphMan said:
Quote:

Ell Ess Bree said:

Alright. Kind bud is a grade of marijuana. It is what you would call "higher-grade" commercial stuff.

Shwagg would be the lowest grade of commercial marijuana. It has seeds in it, random shit, and it will be pressed into layers. Often it can be brown in color.

Next, mids would come in. It is a similar grade of pot to shwagg but often a bit nicer. It will be green rather than brown, still have some seeds in it, but not as pressed.

Beasters is a step above mids. Beasters are often nuggets that don't have seeds in it (at least around my area). They are usually wet down because of improper curing/drying and the nuggets are usually extremely hairy with not so much "THC crystals" or trichomes.

Kind Bud comes next, which is usually much drier and it will smell much, much better. The name "kind bud" would imply that the grower was "kind" to the buds. The buds should be without seeds and should have not so much hairs but more resin (trichomes).

Headies would be next in the spectrum but they are usually not as "commercial." Headies would be stuff like AK-47, Northern Lights, NYC Diesel, etc. Strains of marijuana that are grown to perfection with amazing highs. Also, you should get absolutely wrecked off of headies (if it's actually headies).

Skunk is a strain of marijuana. It is known for a stinky smell that actually smells like skunk. It tastes sweet and usually bogs you down or "couch-locks" you. It is used as a commercial strain often because of its reasonable potency, higher than average yield, and easiness to grow.

yeah this is how I would catorgrize it!!!

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

#7165474 - 07/12/07 10:34 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MorphMan said:
I am semi-near Boston. About 40-45 minutes away by car. I live in the suburbs.

Which direction? :P

I am about 20-25 mins north of Boston.

InvisibleCaptainKirk

Loc: gone
    #7165482 - 07/12/07 10:36 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

kind bud is always nice round here..clikc my pics to see some of it..hahahaha...btw i send  my nugs to the boston area alot:bongload:

InvisibleKilroyMilosevik
Swiss Ego
 User Gallery

Loc: Northwest of Nowhere
    #7165483 - 07/12/07 10:37 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

"Sour Diesel" is in overstock around the chi - I can buy three or four bags from different people and somehow I've been ending up with this for the past few weeks... don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining

--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
    #7165486 - 07/12/07 10:38 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, been definitely smoking some good, kind bud out here

had skunky stuff a few times and some schwagg, but it's usually kind :smirk:

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

#7165497 - 07/12/07 10:42 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

West.. by Worcester area.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

#7165515 - 07/12/07 10:48 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Cool... it's not real close, but I have a lot of shroomerite acquaintances in the area... maybe we can all meet up for a drink and a smoke sometime. :laugh:

OfflineTMshroom
one
    #7165541 - 07/12/07 10:53 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MorphMan said:
Quote:

Ell Ess Bree said:

Dude lets not complicate marijuana, please. Theres good bud, then theres not so good bud and then theres schwag. Simple as that, there are no more than 3 steps to marijuana.

Wtf are we gonna add more "levels" to it, "Well today i smoked some weed which wasnt as good as yesturday but alot better than the day before but maybe not quite as good as 3 months ago when i had kind, so ill call it midstersschwagg"

OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery

Loc: your imagination
Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: TMshroom]
    #7165572 - 07/12/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i haven't noticed a change in quality where i live, but weed is definitely cheaper now than when i first started smoking. Anyone else notice this?

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Re: Kind bud is getting better... [Re: TMshroom]
    #7165604 - 07/12/07 11:06 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Say what you will, but the reality of where I live is exactly that. Many of the people in my area are aspiring cannabis connoisseurs. There are most definitely distinct grades of marijuana. If you can't tell them apart, okay, but I can as well as most people that smoke in my area. And you are distorting what I said. I didn't say anything about adding more levels to anything. Don't try to restate what I said in a stupid manner to try and make what I said sound stupid.

--------------------

OfflineShroomo
Stranger
Male
Loc: NSW, Australia
    #7165658 - 07/12/07 11:18 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

haha those stupid nick names americans use for grades of cannabis make me laugh.
in the uk i never come across any schwag, mids or beasters as you describe. its mainly very good quality indica round my ways, sativa strains are very hard to come across unless you know someone who grows for non comercial use.
the only problem with cannabis in the uk at the moment is the odd batch thats been sprayed with sugar to add weight, smoked it a couple of times, strong but doesnt taste very nice.

--------------------
Drum & Bass The Religion.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies